Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

7 Signs that you Woman's​ Have You Lost Such Bedroom Touch?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs that you Woman's​ Have You Lost Such Bedroom Touch?? (1108 Views)

If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else / Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs that you Woman's​ Have You Lost Such Bedroom Touch?? by lightblazingnow(m): 4:27am On May 07, 2017
Originally women were treated as great creatures by family and friends of hers. Example is when the first man Adam exclaimed when Eve was introduced to him by the almighty. And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

And another glaring example was also when the angel of the living God visited Abraham house to bring words of life "And he said, I will certainly return unto you according to the time of life; and, look, Sarah your wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him. Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women.Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall "I have pleasure, my lord being old also?

Shall I have pleasure? And my lord Abraham being old also? She first thought of bedroom pleasure. And don't forget that the message was to have a son. It was after some time Abraham had girl child. These are wonderful creatures.

Because there was just very few of them in a every family. The whole world were populated by men for battle and other territorial invasion repellent. Not until recently when we entered into the model age, at the time when men should be marvelled at the craftsmanship​ of the most high God Almighty and his beauty. That's exactly when this amazing creatures have been over used and abused.

One of the recent abuse was Jacob only daughter Dinah. And Dinah the daughter of Leah, which she bare unto Jacob, went out to see the daughters of the land. And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite, prince of the country, saw her, he took her, and lay with her, and defiled her.

He defiled her! Imagine the feeling of that little mind on how a Prince treated a damsel. What could have happened to the mind of men? Remember death. They are dead. This is why you need life in your mind. It needs transformation.

I ask again woman's have you lost such bedroom touch because of the abuse of the men's world? Don't be and don't contemplate. There is a new family on board. In Christ Jesus the family of the earth is blessed. Bring back your secret touch and deeper emotions of the woman in your home. Your tree can't flourish without​ your soul in it. You thought you are getting back at the men, but you are depriving your soul of fulfilment. If you never get satisfied in expression of yourself you have questions to answer before your creator.

Never forget and I am coming back again to tell you more that men will always be your babies. The almighty took the bone of the man to form you and later command the man to share the family with you and that you should be the mother of every living human race. Have you forgotten who you are. There is more in you, that has not been displayed......

Re: 7 Signs that you Woman's​ Have You Lost Such Bedroom Touch?? by Nobody: 5:29am On May 07, 2017
what is he saying
Re: 7 Signs that you Woman's​ Have You Lost Such Bedroom Touch?? by Smellymouth: 5:47am On May 07, 2017
Following
Re: 7 Signs that you Woman's​ Have You Lost Such Bedroom Touch?? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:35am On May 07, 2017
Sure
Re: 7 Signs that you Woman's​ Have You Lost Such Bedroom Touch?? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:32am On May 07, 2017
Yes
Re: 7 Signs that you Woman's​ Have You Lost Such Bedroom Touch?? by temmypotter(m): 9:20am On May 07, 2017
ta le le yii?
Re: 7 Signs that you Woman's​ Have You Lost Such Bedroom Touch?? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 07, 2017
There is a point in there somewhere, I am sure just need to find it.
Re: 7 Signs that you Woman's​ Have You Lost Such Bedroom Touch?? by Nobody: 9:59am On May 07, 2017
Raine80:
There is a point in there somewhere, I am sure just need to find it.

Dont waste your time
Read it twice undecided
No sense to be made .. no waste calories aunty cheesy
Re: 7 Signs that you Woman's​ Have You Lost Such Bedroom Touch?? by Fuckshiit: 9:59am On May 07, 2017
fûçk you saying undecided
Re: 7 Signs that you Woman's​ Have You Lost Such Bedroom Touch?? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2017
Wisdom and understanding to....
Re: 7 Signs that you Woman's​ Have You Lost Such Bedroom Touch?? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2017
What
Re: 7 Signs that you Woman's​ Have You Lost Such Bedroom Touch?? by lightblazingnow(m): 12:40pm On May 09, 2017
Touch

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Definition Of A True Friend.. / Arleck's Image / When A Man Starts Showering You With Compliments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.