Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment (21329 Views)

Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC / Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi / EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by opeolu202: 10:49am On May 07, 2017
I am in support wink wink wink
Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by nofuckz(m): 10:50am On May 07, 2017
those been probed and the lobbist may be
enemies of the state but come to think of it what do i knw this whole scandal may just be
something we want to think we know but den we are very deep in the dark
dat appartment sho uld bet sold out n i should b given 1/10 of the total returns for being a loyal citizen of Nigeria

on anoda note a young man needs to pay up his fees Nikon D90 camera up for grabs 95k

Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by Ubanaese1: 10:50am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:
Good.

Criminals and their pained supporters can only rant behind faceless social media like nl.

Bubu, pursue these thieves even to their grandmother's graves, those are the things we know you for and that is why Nigerians voted you.
[/s]
Buhari is a useless worthless scumbag idiotic vagabond vegetable old hag corrupt bastard

aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by Excuzeme: 10:52am On May 07, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
The money was used by Jonathan to dollarise SW at the heat of the election.

They were basically stashing the remaining away as war chest against 2019 election.

The 3 idiot musketeers of Wike Fayose and FFK were sad and disappointed that the money they were relying on for 2019 election has been discovered. Hence, their timely running to the press to claim their arch-enemy kept the fund in the apartment without any proof.

Jonathan CSO died the 2nd day the money was discovered.

Each time Jonathan is about to be exposed, the main witness dies suddenly!
This is not the first time. shocked shocked

Anyway, Govt should use the money to build a Power station, after adding more money to it
or they should use it to build Hospitals.

Govt Money, in Govt House...going back to Govt bank!
Buhari, get well soon o because things are happening that you wont like.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by LionDeLeo: 10:53am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a useless worthless scumbag idiotic vagabond vegetable old hag corrupt bastard

kiss the truth

Are these the rhythms you were taught in your phone repairing mechanical engineering classes?

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by olowobaba10: 10:53am On May 07, 2017
WHAT A COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by juman(m): 10:54am On May 07, 2017
BLINGZ88:
seizing the apartment is not the work of the executive, that is for the judiciary. this country af tire me

This is very useless government that tell lies everytime.
Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by magoo10(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2017
it is no longer campaign funds approved by Jonathan after all.
somebody needs to be prosecuted ,there shouldn't be any sort of cover up.
I smell rat
This govt is a joke including her supporters

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by evy1(m): 10:57am On May 07, 2017
chijioke0010:
the ability for a man to try something and take risk make him wealth and respected in the society
so call or whatsapp the number below
to begin the journey of wealth.
And the ability for a man to sit down and think of scamming his fellow man will send him to kirikiri prison
Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by Ubanaese1: 11:00am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Are these the rhythms you were taught in your phone repairing mechanical engineering classes?
[/s]
nope i was taught mechanics of machines, strength of materials Newton raphson equation advanced algebra thermodynamics fluid mechanics fluid power metrics echelon machine element design CAD/CAM and robotics, internal combustion engine, etc...

so back to politics
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey

nonsense trash
Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by LionDeLeo: 11:01am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
nope i was taught mechanics of machines, strength of materials Newton raphson equation advanced algebra thermodynamics fluid mechanics fluid power metrics echelon machine element design CAD/CAM and robotics, internal combustion engine, etc...

so back to politics
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey

But you seem to understand the emboldened better.
Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by Ubanaese1: 11:02am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

But you seem to understand the emboldened better.
[/s]
yes as far as the burukutu drinking demon and his useless corrupt prostitute wife is in power grin
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by CharlotteFlair: 11:03am On May 07, 2017
Tolexander:
Wike, FFK and Fayose aren't talking again!

They are waiting for Lootimi amaechi in court!!
Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by LionDeLeo: 11:04am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
yes as far as the burukutu drinking demon and his useless corrupt prostitute wife is in power grin

Good.

At least you have something doing, better than hustling for customers on the streets.
Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by Nobody: 11:05am On May 07, 2017
okay.
Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by Ubanaese1: 11:05am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Good.

At least you have something doing, better than hustling for customers on the streets.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

Buhari is a terrorist vagabond kunu sipping monkey

kiss the truth

street is life

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by LionDeLeo: 11:08am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

Buhari is a terrorist vagabond kunu sipping monkey

kiss the truth

street is life

Rubbish

Good job.
Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by CharlotteFlair: 11:09am On May 07, 2017
vedaxcool:
Oke must be punished... No mercy for thieves as they cared less for their heartless action.
Small pikin still dey worry you. Why do you think Oke is considered for soft landing if not that APC is an interested party in the ownership of the money. If Oke is tossed too hard, he will sing like a bird!! Didn't you see him weeping like a baby when he heard about his suspension? cheesy
Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by CharlotteFlair: 11:10am On May 07, 2017
vedaxcool:
But on lighter note PDP no do barcanista well at all ... you mean say TonyeBarcanista no even see $1000 from all the loot they were funneling? Very wrong oh sending a grown man to buy akara while you share dollars is just down right wicked. grin grin grin EFCC don kukuma cease some of their left over cash for 2019 how my guy go ever hammer for politics?
Shut up! Diversionary tactics won't make us loose sight of the ball.
Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by CharlotteFlair: 11:12am On May 07, 2017
Ikology:
And yet nobody has been arrested. Anti corruption government my foot. Criminals
Lootimi amaechi is a precious sacred cow.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by logica(m): 11:15am On May 07, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Jonathan CSO died the 2nd day the money was discovered.
Now, that is worth investigating.
Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by Ubanaese1: 11:19am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Good job.
[/s]
rawbish cool
Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by Nobody: 11:21am On May 07, 2017
It's only in this useless country that thieves would be lobbying for their fellow thieves for a soft landing while in saner climes these rogues would be chilling in maximum security prisons. I spit on this country.
How did I manage to share the same country with these babbons in power
Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by bionixs: 11:27am On May 07, 2017
Tolexander:
Wike, FFK and Fayose aren't talking again!

oga ,talk your own
Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by LionDeLeo: 11:37am On May 07, 2017
BLINGZ88:
seizing the apartment is not the work of the executive, that is for the judiciary. this country af tire me

Just imagine what they have been reduced to.

Which one is fg, which one is judiciary?

Where did you see it that the executive is doing this job of the judiciary?

How many illegally acquired properties were seized by the judiciary during the IB?
Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by Tbest20(m): 11:38am On May 07, 2017
The three of them dont have integrity when next time u see them talking pls dont take them serious quote author=Tolexander post=56282541]Wike, FFK and Fayose aren't talking again!

[/quote]
Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by Toketimt: 11:40am On May 07, 2017

The commission said that no one has come forward to claim the $43,449,947 (about N13 billion), N23, 218,000 and £27,800 (about N10.6milion) cash found in the apartment.

Wike, u see ur shameless life? I can only feel sorry for ur cocck suckers. Gullible eediots. grin

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by Kiakia(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2017
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/ikoyi-43-4m-efcc-may-takeover-osborne-towers-apartment/

Never heard of the name, Oke before this time. FG should give him soft landing as canvassed, but the flamboyant and arrogant SGF should not only be sacked but prosecuted for corruption.
Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by Pray(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2017
Rubbish nansence..... why not arrest whoever owns the apartment. So if they see drugs in my apartment now, they will seize d drug, seize d apartment and I d owner of the apartment will be free... they know what they r doing. Nansence people.
Re: Ikoyi N43.4m: FG May Seize Osborne Towers Apartment by Ubanaese1: 11:49am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Just imagine what they have been reduced to.

Which one is fg, which one is judiciary?

Where did you see it that the executive is doing this job of the judiciary?

How many illegally acquired properties were seized by the judiciary during the IB?
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun / INEC Got Their Act Right In Osun, Electoral System Is Improving / Subsidy Palliative Could End Up As Greatest Robbery In Nigeria’s History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.