Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum (60098 Views)

Treason: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Comments On Obi, Datti / EndSARS: Ezekwesili Reacts To FG's Threat To Sanction CNN / #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by Gistpeeps: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
Former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, has come under fire for attending the ongoing World Economic Forum in South Africa despite federal government’s boycott of the event over xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in the country.

Those who have genuine concerns about my being at World Economic Forum in South Africa, should please know that my decision to be here was thoroughly considered. I am in South Africa leveraging my ensure that @GovernmentZA never again looks away while our citizens are attacked, maimed & killed.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/oby-ezekwesili-reacts-as-nigerians-attack-her-for-attending-world-economic-forum.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by LibertyRep: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
Obby will need a lot of PRs to be able to wriggle out of this WEF mess.

This explanation will make sense probably to herself only.

474 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by Gistpeeps: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
Naaa wa ooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by myfan: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by Glink2018(m): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
There's no justification whatsoever that you can write to defend your presence at the WES...

Just apologize and move on...if you're not there ,they will not miss you....
Your country is not represented and you went there as a guest speaker....

363 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by donstan18: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
I can't help but say that people like this bald headed woman is one of the reasons foreigners will never value Nigerian government.

This is the same woman that would have condemned and criticized Buhari if he had gone.

Fvck it!

I detest selfish political retarddz.

359 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by 360degreess(m): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
Oby should cover her big head in shame..The funniest thin is that majority of those killed are your people.. Buhari that you're always attacking boycotted WEF..to show his concern..

192 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by TeeGrace77(m): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
Very disgusting comments.

9 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by nzeobi(m): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Madam please shut up

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by Lamasta(m): 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
She just went there to disgrace herself

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by EagleNest(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
She made a terrible mistake by going there thinking she will bring this kind of excuse. She lost it and it is regretfull.

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by Flexherbal(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
Let me take her explanations for , now !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by Unik3030: 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
for someone that blocked the road n did many things during the bring back our girls issue to attend this summit, it speaks more about her personality as a mischievous n attention seeking clout. it obvious all she needed during the bring back our girls campaign was money n attention. n here she is in South Africa cos of d small change involved, some disappointment were just blessing in disguise. just imagine she emerged d president in d last election am sure she will even order south African police to jail n kill all Nigerians. useless woman

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by AroleOduduwa2: 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
Trash, boycotting the event would send a stronger message to the South Africa government. Rampompsa got confused when he arrived at the event with little to no Africa leader, that's a message to speaks volume.

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by Unik3030: 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
nnamdi kanu, where are you when we need u most? tell boys to give this woman small yam now

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by allfriends(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
U r a worthless , idiotic woman ...since u don't understand that life is irreplaceable ... People r dying n u couldn't side with your country cos of Fame .. tell us d solution u v proffered since u got to s.a .. never will ur likes rule D's country ... U don't even worth discussing

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by ryloy: 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
The woman is shameless

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by xelly: 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
We dash you to SA just remain there and never return. You are a threat to us.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by alizma: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
Make she let us know when she go come back na, make we go welcome her for airport.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
Oby needs the Yam treatment

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by vibre: 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
Madam e don do abeg, too much grammar is not good for my health

19 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by drizslim(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
Chemical Reactor

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by id911(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
I implore our president to arrest this idiotic woman whenever she comes back to Nigeria on trump-up charges and lock her up like Dasuki. Nobody will protest or bother about the ugly thing... spit on her ugly face

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by iCauseTrouble: 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
undecided
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by yomalex(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
Okay. Thanks for the explanation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by Thisis2raw(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
Her tweets don't even make any point.
I knew that woman is stupid, but never knew she even stupider than I thought

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by densiks: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
She ought to have stayed away from the event as that would have passed a stronger message than the nonsense she’s trying to explain in her tweets.

At the end of the day she’s nothing but an hypocrite.

In any case, I’m not surprised.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by Carlyboi(m): 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
Na real own goal Mrs obiageli ezekwesili score for here o lol

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum by Elemosho478: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
Boycotting the event would have send a stronger message

What is the outcome of the Nigeria diplomacy with South Africa on Xenophobia over the years?

It only got worst

This woman is a shameless clout chaser, a Saboteur and a Snake

73 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] / ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.