Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC (37978 Views)

Yahaya Bello In Bourdillon, Meets Tinubu (Photo) / Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Meets Tinubu And Akande (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by FirstCounsel(m): 4:53pm On May 07, 2017
shadrach77:
These poli-thief-cians sha! There is no permanent enemy in politics angry shocked
I tell you. Only"permanent interests"
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by Eluwilussit(m): 4:58pm On May 07, 2017
Cooly100:
Once you join APC, all your sins will be forgiven.

AMEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by okoolori(m): 5:21pm On May 07, 2017
pressplay411:
If this is true I've lost hope in Democracy.
Politricking is all I see. No permanent enemies only interests.
True tralk bro. I totally agree with all that u said
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by GoodGovernance: 5:24pm On May 07, 2017
undecided
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by UncleJudax(m): 5:26pm On May 07, 2017
EazyMoh:
@Tonyebarcanista If you think the resurrection of PDP as a new merger party will sell like APC did you are on a looooong thing!
Instead of APC members moving to AYDP (or whatever you call it), expect what remains in the PDP to be jumping to APC just like Koro is trying to do.
Your best bet could have been to all jump into APC, overwhelm it and may be try to seize control.
There are already more than enough ex PDP members in APC to initiate a hostile take over, but they are not gonna do that. For what? For who? Nigerians? undecided
They are comfortable in APC cos the party is in power, and there isn't any strong opposition.

Until APC is rattled. The ex PDPs won't cough.
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 07, 2017
Apc/pdd are same THIEVES with different NAMES!

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 07, 2017
Apc/pdp are same THIEVES with different NAMES!

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by GoodGovernance: 5:40pm On May 07, 2017
banmee:

The cool thing about the jacked up way Nigerians do business is it is always a case study of how things should not be done. There is no ideology when it comes to the values and political leanings of the average Nigerian. Well, sort of. Their values is often dictated by money and who can provide it. When you go to England, their citizens either belong to the Labour party, because they believe in the rights and power of the average worker, the conservative party, because of their belief in the old school values, or the Liberal party, which believes in changing with the modern times. In the U.S, you have the Democrats, who are very liberal and believe so much in individual expression and personal freedom while you have the Republicans who prefer the old school christian values and the right to bear arms. In these countries, the way you think will determine which party you fall under. If you ask an average Nigerian which party he belongs to, he'll either tell you, PDP or APC. If you ask him why, he most likely will say it is the party that will see the country to Eldorado. If you then ask what values the party holds or stands for, you'll get the deer in a headlights look. They have no clue. No one knows the values or the political leanings of either parties. The only thing holding these politicians together in both parties is the quest for wealth which is why you have politicians "decamping" at will. In America, it is political suicide for a Republican to "decamp" to the democratic party and vice versa. That politician will never be trusted ever again. What Nigerians don't understand is, until we start to define the values that each political parties has or stands for in this country we will never move forward politically. We'll continue going round in circles. You cannot just support or join a party because of an individual. You have to know if the way you are thinking is the same way the person you are supporting, or party is thinking. Promises don't mean squat when both of you are not on the same page. I hope for Nigeria's sake it's citizens wake up from this mental slumber they all seem to be in since independence.

Ideology is dynamic,overlaps and do change.Enough of all these ideology craps!

There are a lot of republicans that do not believe in the rights to bear arms indiscriminately.Even Trump,the president of USA,was once a Democrat.This absolutely punctures your posture.

In England are you saying that conservatives do not believe in the rights and power of the average worker? story.And which party would I belong if I believe in the old school values(conservative) but believe in the rights and power of the average worker?Conservative Labour Party or Labour Conservative Party? undecided

What I am worried about, is the ''quality and pedigree''of defection and defectors..
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by Saintp(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2017
Aburi001:
After Obanikoro is FFK, Wike and Fayose grin

GEJ will also join in early 2019, bookmark this post. The joke is on the ordinary people who have taken sides with politicians. Hahahaha, naija politics na real case study.
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 07, 2017
go and and sin no more

Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by bizzibodi(m): 6:21pm On May 07, 2017
The next person that will do long jump is thugnor kponmodele fayose.
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2017
Dis one still get political career so? Many politicians in the previous administration just used their hands to kill dia political career. The way they stole they can never hold ani political position or be voted in any
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by daryoor03(m): 6:35pm On May 07, 2017
As expected. Naija politicians twale
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by LeSaint(m): 6:39pm On May 07, 2017
No chance in APC for grand theft yams people from PDP
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by kjhova(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2017
IAMDUTCHBRAH:

Anybody that believed a party consisting tifnubu,Atiku,Amaechi,El Rufai,Buratai,Babachir Lawal,Dambazau,Okorocha,Saraki,Dino Melaye where intent on fighting corruption and having a vision of bringing Nigeria to the 21st century is delusional.

I have seen a few of your posts here and you seem to lean towards GEJ & the PDP.

If you feel we APC supporters are delusional, do you suggest that you were not delusional too with GEJ?

Or are you suggesting that PDP with GEJ, FFK, Fayose, Lamido, Wike, Dasuki, Elder Clarke, Aliyu Babangida etc were fighting corruption and proffering the vision to bring Nigeria to the 21st century?
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by Mikkoloo(m): 6:50pm On May 07, 2017
Omo aalee,
Kosi koro, kosii Eko # idiot grin
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 07, 2017
kjhova:

I have seen a few of your posts here and you seem to lean towards GEJ & the PDP.

If you feel we APC supporters are delusional, do you suggest that you were not delusional too with GEJ?

Or are you suggesting that PDP with GEJ, FFK, Fayose, Lamido, Wike, Dasuki, Elder Clarke, Aliyu Babangida etc were fighting corruption and proffering the vision to bring Nigeria to the 21st century?
I support Kowa Party.
APC/PDP are a den of thieves.They both have some of the most corrupt politicians on the planet.
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by hatchy(f): 6:56pm On May 07, 2017
Just loot as much as you can then join the ruling party,no qualms.

Just watch as his case will be thrown out for lack of substantial evidence. This is what and how democracy works in Nigeria,a country filled with political clowns.

I weep for this country honestly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by mofebosola(m): 6:57pm On May 07, 2017
The Lips that snail used to abuse the gods; the same lips will be used to lick dust before the gods (Enu ti igbi fi bu orisa; Yoo fi lole dandan.
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by mapet: 7:01pm On May 07, 2017
adem30:
I pray you won't escape what you did in Ekitigate

Me too
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:03pm On May 07, 2017
...seriously nigerian politicians are so useless, with no political ideologies at all...just where their bread will buttered...
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by banmee(m): 7:04pm On May 07, 2017
GoodGovernance:

Ideology is dynamic,overlaps and do change.Enough of all these ideology craps!

[b]There are a lot of republicans that do not believe in the rights to bear arms indiscriminately.[/b]Even Trump,the president of USA,was once a Democrat.This absolutely punctures your posture.

In England are you saying that conservatives do not believe in the rights and power of the average worker? story.And which party would I belong if I believe in the old school values(conservative) but believe in the rights and power of the average worker?Conservative Labour Party or Labour Conservative Party? undecided

What I am worried about, is the ''quality and pedigree''of defection and defectors..

You obviously do not understand politics in America or anywhere else for that matter. Nice of you to pick apart the points you think you understand but don't. Yes, not all republicans believe in the right to bear arms and the reason for this is because not all republicans/democrats are hardcore republicans/democrats. I for instance am a moderate democrat which means i lean a lot to the left but not all the way. Same applies with republicans. And, Trump is not a politician. He was an outsider who tapped into the anger and disappointment the citizens of America were feeling towards the government and the establishment. The concept of "for every rule there is an exception" applies to trump in this case. Are you trying to tell me that the real politicians in America like Ted Cruz, Paul Ryan, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, etc can one day decide to switch parties all of a sudden and people will still look at them the same way? Every political system in the world is built on the same concept except in Nigeria and you all wonder why you have problems. Ok. Make una continue.
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by kjhova(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2017
IAMDUTCHBRAH:

I support Kowa Party.
APC/PDP are a den of thieves.They both have some of the most corrupt politicians on the planet.

Wish you well on that KOWA sojourn.
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by Ajalekoko76(m): 7:06pm On May 07, 2017
Go and sin no more... UA forgiven for the loot and we anoint U to senate.
APC - No ideology
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 07, 2017
kjhova:

Wish you well on that KOWA sojourn.
Thanks!You should join KOWA. The two major alternatives PDP/APC have the biggest crooks in the world.
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 07, 2017
The same Koro who had the military parked outside tinubus house?
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by naijalien: 7:25pm On May 07, 2017
Yes, mission accomplished. After Tinubu successfully used him to completely destroy PDP from within. Welcome back son, job well done!
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by kjhova(m): 7:29pm On May 07, 2017
IAMDUTCHBRAH:

Thanks!You should join KOWA. The two major alternatives PDP/APC have the biggest crooks in the world.

KOWA are no angels either and BTW I don't believe in angels.

Good nature maketh not a nation but great vision. The guys who built modern S/Korea were thieving dictators with poor marks on human rights and anti corruption yet their vision showed through.
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by 48noble(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Farewell Koro but APC is a sinking ship...

The battle to reclaim Nigeria from the vagabonds in power continues

koro joined Jagaban and not APC together they can wage d storm
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by bkool7(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2017
SillyMods:
Nigeria's politics is not good for nation building.
There should be a law prohibiting this cross-carpeting at will.

Nigerian politicians are shameless .
That's why we should appreciate people like Tinubu and Buhari
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:40pm On May 07, 2017
48noble:

koro joined Jagaban and not APC together they can wage d storm
On the contrary,Koro joined those against Jagaban from information at my disposal.

I expect Jagaban in APDA
Re: Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 07, 2017
kjhova:

KOWA are no angels either and BTW I don't believe in angels.

Good nature maketh not a nation but great vision. The guys who built modern S/Korea were thieving dictators with poor marks on human rights and anti corruption yet their vision showed through.
Give PDP or APC 50 years their vision will never come to fruition. They are only in power to loot and share resources.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls / Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media / Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.