Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) (56956 Views)

House Of Representatives To Arrest Father Edeh, Madonna University VC / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 07, 2017
I wonder if he still carries a gun.

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by eclecticbaron: 4:10pm On May 07, 2017
fernandobush:
Chai... I will never forget Father founder!!

Wetin this man do us, only God can tell...

From the depth of my heart, I don't give a fvck about your Birthday...

Come and collect my certificate if you can!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2017
happy birthday father founder...am proud to called ur student...ur skuls ar d best

6 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Chikpat(m): 4:15pm On May 07, 2017
Happy Birthday Father. Many Happy Returns dear Prof!

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Made1414(m): 4:18pm On May 07, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
When I was a kid, a lie was told that this man does not appear on pictures. He either goes invisible or your camera get destroyed.

I heard that too

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by evy1(m): 4:18pm On May 07, 2017
Even my worst enemy..wont advise him or her to attend madonna

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 07, 2017
lokito:
Father wey dey flog students
Lol. I attended a secondary school run by Catholic deacons. Initially you will think they will be soft cos of their religious background but mehn... those guys are more mean than the average non religious guys.

2 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2017
fernandobush:

Hahahaha, de nigga is pained. But u for write jamb come out from dat secondary school naa tongue tongue
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 07, 2017
HBD, Father......
May God continue to strengthen u

3 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by bizza45: 4:35pm On May 07, 2017
fernandobush:

no mind d man... anytime I c this man I go dey vex... if say I dey dia na to put knockout inside d birthday cake make e blow for e face

4 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:
Dat man is just using dat school 2 enrich himself
am a student tho......left last year
d system is so bad
any small dey would call 4 church gathering
And d staffs ehn......dose people re very rude especially d exams nd records department
And dey inhabit cows in the school
And d man can lie for Africa ehn.......
dat wen dey gave birth 2 him.....3 cows came 2 visit him nd dey wer lafin......nd a bright sun shone around d world
How do love couples in that school have "fun" sef? grin
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by bizza45: 4:37pm On May 07, 2017
Samirana360:
happy birthday father founder...am proud to called ur student...ur skuls ar d best

SHARTAPPPPPP!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Victornezzar: 4:39pm On May 07, 2017
Ontarget:

How do love couples in that school have "fun" sef?
Omo na suspension dats if ur lucky
u can't hug, walk or be in an isolated place with ur opposite sex

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by oliidell(m): 4:52pm On May 07, 2017
Father Founder!
Father Chancellor!! cheesy

My brief stay in that school is filled with an unequal blend of bittersweet memories.

The school just got started and I was very young. There were about 10 structures then; Admin block, Hostel E & F (boys), Aso Rock, Library, Guest House/Prison, Classroom, Cafeteria, Uptown, Convent, White house...I think.

I remember the morning exercises with Fr. Edeh;
The tasteless food served at the cafeteria;
Being oppressed by security men (Papa Ejima esp.);
Going to the pilgrimage centre at Elele (we weren't forced);
Scaling the fence near girls hostel to attend parties off K;
Being chased by CSO from 'black street';

I remember Mr. Duru, Aunty Philo, Prof. Onukwube, Handsome Jerry, Miss. Franca (my sweethrt), Mr. Chukwuma etc.

Tin-tin, Mike Okiro, Obinna Okwelume, Naughty choice, Ruff-dogg, Combless & the rest of the crew who made things happen back then, I hail.

13 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by danidee10(m): 4:53pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:
d system is so bad
And d staffs ehn......dose people re very rude especially d exams nd records department
dat wen dey gave birth 2 him.....3 cows came 2 visit him nd dey wer lafin......nd a bright sun shone around d world

My bro if I tell u my story with exams and record ehnnn

Father Edeh has many stories Remember his dogs and the Lions in Elele?

Or Addis Ababa? grin

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by danidee10(m): 4:54pm On May 07, 2017
oliidell:
Father Founder!
Father Chancellor!! cheesy

My brief stay in that school is filled with an unequal blend of bittersweet memories.

The school just got started and I was very young. There were about 10 structures then; Admin block, Hostel E & F (boys), Aso Rock, Library, Guest House/Prison, Classroom, Cafeteria, Uptown, Convent, White house...I think.

I remember the morning exercises with Fr. Edeh;
The tasteless food served at the cafeteria;
Being oppressed by security men (Papa Ejima esp.);
Going to the pilgrimage centre at Elele (we weren't forced);
Scaling the fence near girls hostel to attend parties off K;
Being chased by CSO from 'black street';

I remember Mr. Duru, Aunty Philo, Prof. Onukwube, Handsome Jerry, Miss. Franca (my sweethrt), Mr. Chukwuma etc.

Tin-tin, Mike Okiro, Obinna Okwelume, Naughty choice, Ruff-dogg, Combless & the rest of the crew who made things happen back then, I hail.

Aunty philo has gone o

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Victornezzar: 4:56pm On May 07, 2017
danidee10:

My bro if I tell u my story with exams and record ehnnn

Father Edeh has many stories Remember his dogs and the Lions in Elele?

Or Addis Ababa? grin
His stories never cease 2 end
Thanks be 2 God i didn't finish dere
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

Omo na suspension dats if ur lucky
u can't hug, walk or be in an isolated place with ur opposite sex
I asked one of my guys who went there and he said students use a trick to bypass it. He said it's a long story to type on chat. I keep wondering what sort of trick that could be.
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by danidee10(m): 4:58pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

His stories never cease 2 end
Thanks be 2 God i didn't finish dere

Madonna don change small sha

No more Osama or Aunty philo again
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Victornezzar: 4:59pm On May 07, 2017
Ontarget:

I asked one of my guys who went there and he said students use a trick to bypass it. He said it's a long story to type on chat. I keep wondering what sort of trick that could be.
Yeah boss
nd dey re spies dey send 2 classes 2 watch people who stay with girls
Dey will just take a shot of u nd d gal without u knowing
it will be used against u wen ur facing panel
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Victornezzar: 5:00pm On May 07, 2017
danidee10:

Madonna don change small sha

No more Osama or Aunty philo again
yeah
dat woman gave me 1 resounding slap lyk dah
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by danidee10(m): 5:01pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

yeah
dat woman gave me 1 resounding slap lyk dah

Lolzzzz sorry oooo.
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by danidee10(m): 5:02pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

Yeah boss
nd dey re spies dey send 2 classes 2 watch people who stay with girls
Dey will just take a shot of u nd d gal without u knowing
it will be used against u wen ur facing panel

Vamps not spies smiley

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Victornezzar: 5:02pm On May 07, 2017
danidee10:

Lolzzzz sorry oooo.

ur still dere
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by stefanweeks: 5:03pm On May 07, 2017
Don't like the school but I made good friends there

#reppingCaritas

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Victornezzar: 5:03pm On May 07, 2017
danidee10:

Vamps not spies smiley
yeah
heard dey normally pay dem
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by SAINTHUD(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:
Dat man is ju no I'mst using dat school 2 enrich himself
d system is so bad
lol, my Belle oooh grin
Victornezzar:
Dat man is ju no I'mst using dat school 2 enrich himself
d system is so bad
lol, my Belle oooh

2 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by oliidell(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2017
danidee10:

Aunty philo has gone o

So I heard. We think say she go dey there retire o. Her devotion to that school back then was unmatched.

Kai! Madonna was quite an experience.
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by danidee10(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

ur still dere

No I'm done
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:
d system is so bad
How is he enriching himself?He is a holy ghost priest and all his institutions belongs to d church no be like ur yahoo yahoo pastors wey dey open skul any ow.u talked about being forced to attend church like say na only Madonna dey do am, wetin u go talk of covenant university? AM PROUD TO A MADONNITE, don't know about u

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by oliidell(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2017
stefanweeks:
Don't like the school but I made good friends there

Same here. The best friends I have in this life were made in that school.
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by danidee10(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2017
oliidell:

So I heard. We think say she go dey there retire o. Her devotion to that school back then was unmatched.

Kai! Madonna was quite an experience.

Truly it was an experience, if u can survive Madonna without getting expelled or suspended

Then u can survive anywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" / Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) / Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.