Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) (56962 Views)

House Of Representatives To Arrest Father Edeh, Madonna University VC / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Sultannayef: 6:31pm On May 07, 2017
I did a year in 2003 before I left the country. Thank God I left. I remember how the security men used to harass us in the night for mingling with the opposite sex. It was just a glorified sec school. I don't know of now though..
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Victornezzar: 6:32pm On May 07, 2017
Senipapa:
The biggest mistake I have made in this life was stepping foot into your maximum penitentiary called Caritas University, but I don't blame you, na me carry myself come meet you. 3 years I spent in your school was like 50 years in hell.
I remember the every Wednesday forceful orientation(aayi), Thursday compulsory adoration, and how we were been packed lack sadine into a Gold transport marcopolo bus to attend your adoration in elele, with students being treated like cattles controlled by herds men.
I remember when you made each and every student of your institution swear to a bible individually after a Sunday mass I still can recollect the words "if I ever trew stone or knew who trew stone and decide not to tell, let me die", some months later during a Sunday service you sent security officers into a pentecostal church in the school, the church service was put to a halt and all Catholics presently in the church were fished out and served with suspension letters, the decision was reversed after much pleading they were made to pay 25k each, their offense was exercising their right to freedom of choice.
You always said anyone who left your university for another University was set for failure and would never be admitted into any other University, after three years of fear, torture, intimidation and financial exploitation, I was able to man up and take my leave, I didn't leap or fall, rather I got admitted into a government established University, had a taste of what a real University environment felt like, came out with a good grade and currently facing life hurdles and struggle squarely just like every other person. Happy birthday sir
Broda u sabi
he's always fond of saying dat it's only Madonna graduates dat normally get employed
dat d rest are considered
der was a time he said dat 1 man with 6 children
dat only 1 out of dat 6 is employed dat d rest re jobless
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by CaraJewel(f): 6:32pm On May 07, 2017
bizza45:

no mind d man... anytime I c this man I go dey vex... if say I dey dia na to put knockout inside d birthday cake make e blow for e face
This made me laugh
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by austinfan4love(m): 6:32pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:
Dat man is just using dat school 2 enrich himself
am a student tho......left last year
d system is so bad
any small dey would call 4 church gathering
And d staffs ehn......dose people re very rude especially d exams nd records department
And dey inhabit cows in the school
And d man can lie for Africa ehn.......
dat wen dey gave birth 2 him.....3 cows came 2 visit him nd dey wer lafin......nd a bright sun shone around d world
,,,,,hahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahah,,,,,o boi nobi. Small thng oooooo
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Uchedeformula: 6:36pm On May 07, 2017
Happy birthday great achiever, Fr.Prof Eden. Remain God's favourite.
#if-nobody-talks-about-U-U-are-nobody
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Victornezzar: 6:39pm On May 07, 2017
waywardpikin:

How do you talk about all these things without mentioning the almighty G-Unit? The guardroom where they used to lock us up.

Omo anytime I dey see this man picture or hear about the school I dey always vex. Father wey lie pass anything.

That's how one day he said he was at a bank in Chicago and three armed robbers walked in. He kicked the first one, knocked the second one down, and commanded the third one to put down his gun in the mighty name of Jesus. Afterwards, the chairman of FBI (FBI ooo... chai!) had to call him to personally thank him for a job well done. That lie weak all of us that day (06/07), but if the man catch you say you dey doubt him lie he fit vex expel you o. Needless to say, I later expelled myself.

I spit on him! angry
same here too
he has episodes of lies
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by MrOdyssey(m): 6:40pm On May 07, 2017
Senipapa:
The biggest mistake I have made in this life was stepping foot into your maximum penitentiary called Caritas University, but I don't blame you, na me carry myself come meet you. 3 years I spent in your school was like 50 years in hell.
I remember the every Wednesday forceful orientation(aayi), Thursday compulsory adoration, and how we were been packed lack sadine into a Gold transport marcopolo bus to attend your adoration in elele, with students being treated like cattles controlled by herds men.
I remember when you made each and every student of your institution swear to a bible individually after a Sunday mass I still can recollect the words "if I ever trew stone or knew who trew stone and decide not to tell, let me die", some months later during a Sunday service you sent security officers into a pentecostal church in the school, the church service was put to a halt and all Catholics presently in the church were fished out and served with suspension letters, the decision was reversed after much pleading they were made to pay 25k each, their offense was exercising their right to freedom of choice.
You always said anyone who left your university for another University was set for failure and would never be admitted into any other University, after three years of fear, torture, intimidation and financial exploitation, I was able to man up and take my leave, I didn't leap or fall, rather I got admitted into a government established University, had a taste of what a real University environment felt like, came out with a good grade and currently facing life hurdles and struggle squarely just like every other person. Happy birthday sir

Bro you are indeed a one time student of fr Edeh. i spent only one year there., Madonna university precisely and trust me it was an experience i wouldn't wish for my worse enemy. the so called father played and is still playing god with the lives of his students. i finally summoned the courage against all odds to pack up and leave after i realised there was no end to my doom. the suffering,frustration,exploitation,fear and intimidation was no longer bearable so i had to forcefully break free on the advice of my parents and older students in my department who asked me to run while i could.
Most notable was Obiora, a much older student in my department who called me in,sat me down and with pain and sincerity in his eyes told me 'Daniel i don't want you to go through wat i have experienced here,u've only spent a year here., packup ur things and run or u'll for ever regret it".
those words clinged unto me like pregnancy until i took my big leap, went through some challenges in getting into a better university but now, i am a happy medical student of a fully accredited government university experiencing the sweet taste of being called an undergraduate.

madonna university is indeed my worst academic mistake.

3 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by CaraJewel(f): 6:40pm On May 07, 2017
Senipapa:
This is something
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by EROMS38(m): 6:41pm On May 07, 2017
oliidell:
Father Founder!
Father Chancellor!! cheesy

My brief stay in that school is filled with an unequal blend of bittersweet memories.

The school just got started and I was very young. There were about 10 structures then; Admin block, Hostel E & F (boys), Aso Rock, Library, Guest House/Prison, Classroom, Cafeteria, Uptown, Convent, White house...I think.

I remember the morning exercises with Fr. Edeh;
The tasteless food served at the cafeteria;
Being oppressed by security men (Papa Ejima esp.);
Going to the pilgrimage centre at Elele (we weren't forced);
Scaling the fence near girls hostel to attend parties off K;
Being chased by CSO from 'black street';

I remember Mr. Duru, Aunty Philo, Prof. Onukwube, Handsome Jerry, Miss. Franca (my sweethrt), Mr. Chukwuma etc.

Tin-tin, Mike Okiro, Obinna Okwelume, Naughty choice, Ruff-dogg, Combless & the rest of the crew who made things happen back then, I hail.

wow u can say dat again.. ruffdogg, majesty, jiggaman, totsi b, akin, Pablo, Peter, modebe, Michael Hayes etc
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by CaraJewel(f): 6:44pm On May 07, 2017
waywardpikin:

How do you talk about all these things without mentioning the almighty G-Unit? The guardroom where they used to lock us up.

Omo anytime I dey see this man picture or hear about the school I dey always vex. Father wey lie pass anything.

That's how one day he said he was at a bank in Chicago and three armed robbers walked in. He kicked the first one, knocked the second one down, and commanded the third one to put down his gun in the mighty name of Jesus. Afterwards, the chairman of FBI (FBI ooo... chai!) had to call him to personally thank him for a job well done. That lie weak all of us that day (06/07), but if the man catch you say you dey doubt him lie he fit vex expel you o. Needless to say, I later expelled myself.

I spit on him! angry
hahahahaha
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by tinsel: 6:46pm On May 07, 2017
Ontarget:

Lol. I attended a secondary school run by Catholic deacons. Initially you will think they will be soft cos of their religious background but mehn... those guys are more mean than the average non religious guys.
Because they have a contract with God to mould you into somebody, hence why they are that mean.

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by CaraJewel(f): 6:47pm On May 07, 2017
Sultannayef:
I did a year in 2003 before I left the country. Thank God I left. I remember how the security men used to harass us in the night for mingling with the opposite sex. It was just a glorified sec school. I don't know of now though..
why didnt u complete na
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by austinfan4love(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2017
ndnuray:
Hahahahahaha
I rily. Feel for u. Bro,,,so dis is wht Ppl go 2rw in all dis private universities runned by churches or clerics,,,its so sad dt ppl's rights and. Privileges. Can be trampled upon in d name. Of. Religion,,,d. Same thng dt. Has bring d world 2dis. Deplorable state,,,
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by fakati(m): 6:48pm On May 07, 2017
Happy birthday sir
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by kuchikau: 6:50pm On May 07, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

4 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Ubee20: 6:53pm On May 07, 2017
we were always called to gather outside on the 20th of may na... HBD father founder, I'm sooo glad that ur big stick never saw me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Ubee20: 6:56pm On May 07, 2017
we were always called to gather outside on the 20th of may na... HBD father founder, I'm sooo glad that ur big stick never saw me.
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by waywardpikin: 7:06pm On May 07, 2017
MrOdyssey:

Bro you are indeed a one time student of fr Edeh. i spent only one year there., Madonna university precisely and trust me it was an experience i wouldn't wish for my worse enemy. the so called father played and is still playing god with the lives of his students. i finally summoned the courage against all odds to pack up and leave after i realised there was no end to my doom. the suffering,frustration,exploitation,fear and intimidation was no longer bearable so i had to forcefully break free on the advice of my parents and older students in my department who asked me to run while i could.
Most notable was Obiora, a much older student in my department who called me in,sat me down and with pain and sincerity in his eyes told me 'Daniel i don't want you to go through wat i have experienced here,u've only spent a year here., packup ur things and run or u'll for ever regret it".
those words clinged unto me like pregnancy until i took my big leap, went through some challenges in getting into a better university but now, i am a happy medical student of a fully accredited government university experiencing the sweet taste of being called an undergraduate.

Let me guess, you wanted to be a doctor. As far back as 2005 they kept lying that they were accredited even when they weren't. And they kept admitting students, myself inclusive. If you see the backlog of students at that time ehn... 500 level get A, B & C. Na which century dem wan graduate? I know someone that is still in that school, hoping to finish and become a doctor. I sure say the guy go don dey get bald head now. If that isn't the ultimate scam, then I don't know what is.

The guy that advised you really loves you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Senipapa(m): 7:06pm On May 07, 2017
MrOdyssey:

Congrats bro, you took a bold and right step.
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by eunisam: 7:15pm On May 07, 2017
All I can say is HAPPY BIRTH DAY! you inspired me
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by oliidell(m): 7:18pm On May 07, 2017
EROMS38:
wow u can say dat again.. ruffdogg, majesty, jiggaman, totsi b, akin, Pablo, Peter, modebe, Michael Hayes etc

smiley

Dude, your head correct. U just took me back to the good days and I came back wit more names; Obodo, Wowo, Natural, JP, Onos, Ogaga, Ojukwu, Kes Kevwe John, Ja Rule, KC, Gbaluka, Aifua, Henro, Bonaventure, Don, Tyson, Chinedu (gal), Slim, Flipmode squad. Which year u enta?
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:19pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:
Dat man is just using dat school 2 enrich himself
am a student tho......left last year
d system is so bad
any small dey would call 4 church gathering
And d staffs ehn......dose people re very rude especially d exams nd records department
And dey inhabit cows in the school
And d man can lie for Africa ehn.......
dat wen dey gave birth 2 him.....3 cows came 2 visit him nd dey wer lafin......nd a bright sun shone around d world
Oboy u wan use laugh kill me...Cows laughing
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Victornezzar: 7:20pm On May 07, 2017
Fourwinds:
Oboy u wan use laugh kill me...Cows laughing
i tell u
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 7:23pm On May 07, 2017
ThankGod l didn't school the.
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Victornezzar: 7:23pm On May 07, 2017
MrOdyssey:

ur correct
my former roommates b4 I left d school last year
dey av spent 10 years respectively studying medicine in dah school

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by oliidell(m): 7:25pm On May 07, 2017
waywardpikin:

How do you talk about all these things without mentioning the almighty G-Unit?

I mentioned Guest house/Prison. didn't know that u guys later christened it G-Unit.

Calm down dude...lol.

Father Edeh is a handful but Madonna sure has it's up-side.
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by glossy6(f): 7:26pm On May 07, 2017
CplusJason:
70years and he bluntly refuse to give a drop of his sperm.

Come and collect it na
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:26pm On May 07, 2017
[s]
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
[/s] sad

4 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

cheesy

I know tat u already knew that i am not a nigerian wink

wait ooo,seriously am not aware of it,if I know I wouldn't be asking about it,where you from?

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:39pm On May 07, 2017
oliidell:
Father Founder!
Father Chancellor!! cheesy

My brief stay in that school is filled with an unequal blend of bittersweet memories.

The school just got started and I was very young. There were about 10 structures then; Admin block, Hostel E & F (boys), Aso Rock, Library, Guest House/Prison, Classroom, Cafeteria, Uptown, Convent, White house...I think.

I remember the morning exercises with Fr. Edeh;
The tasteless food served at the cafeteria;
Being oppressed by security men (Papa Ejima esp.);
Going to the pilgrimage centre at Elele (we weren't forced);
Scaling the fence near girls hostel to attend parties off K;
Being chased by CSO from 'black street';

I remember Mr. Duru, Aunty Philo, Prof. Onukwube, Handsome Jerry, Miss. Franca (my sweethrt), Mr. Chukwuma etc.

Tin-tin, Mike Okiro, Obinna Okwelume, Naughty choice, Ruff-dogg, Combless & the rest of the crew who made things happen back then, I hail.

Most Def I might know u

I was WAFFED May 15th 2002

Few days b4 matric

There bust us for POST

The CSO had a green Volvo that year

Madonna shaaa........ We cast grin
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by callbackaugust6(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2017
fr Edeh is known for good not bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" / Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) / Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.