Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) (56963 Views)

House Of Representatives To Arrest Father Edeh, Madonna University VC / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Prince4945(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:
Dat man is just using dat school 2 enrich himself
am a student tho......left last year
d system is so bad
any small dey would call 4 church gathering
And d staffs ehn......dose people re very rude especially d exams nd records department
And dey inhabit cows in the school
And d man can lie for Africa ehn.......
dat wen dey gave birth 2 him.....3 cows came 2 visit him nd dey wer lafin......nd a bright sun shone around d world

Lmao, aswear I remember his lie back den...So many lies dis man fed us....So Madonna students full nairaland...lol
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Victornezzar: 8:02pm On May 07, 2017
Prince4945:

Lmao, aswear I remember his lie back den...So many lies dis man fed us....So Madonna students full nairaland...lol
lol......i reject 2 be called 1
I went dere 4 a visit
came out d next year 2 write jamb again

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Oxenomy: 8:03pm On May 07, 2017
School wey wicked pass anything.. Graduated from Caritas but it's was a hell on earth.. angry angry angry
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Victornezzar: 8:03pm On May 07, 2017
callbackaugust6:
fr Edeh is known for good not bad.
yeah but he's known for wickedness
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 07, 2017
The comments here got me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. hard.

Anyway, I am a product of his school too.

Although his secondary school.

Shouts Out to OSGSS Aba.

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Prince4945(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2017
Smh, i graduated 2014, masscomm....Dis school can give you whatever result they feel like to ....I know of a friend that was supposed to graduate with 3.71, exam and record gave him 3.17...
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by ifeco4(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2017
Hahaha, were U his student?
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by tonero230(m): 8:28pm On May 07, 2017
danidee10:

Aunty philo has gone o
Serious. When?
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by tonero230(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2017
danidee10:

Madonna don change small sha
No more Osama or Aunty philo again
What happened to aunty philo?
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by izzou(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2017
Oxenomy:
School wey wicked pass anything.. Graduated from Caritas but it's was a hell on earth.. angry angry angry

You can say that again

Finished from Caritas too
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by bravehost4u(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2017
oliidell:
Father Founder!
Father Chancellor!! cheesy

My brief stay in that school is filled with an unequal blend of bittersweet memories.

The school just got started and I was very young. There were about 10 structures then; Admin block, Hostel E & F (boys), Aso Rock, Library, Guest House/Prison, Classroom, Cafeteria, Uptown, Convent, White house...I think.

I remember the morning exercises with Fr. Edeh;
The tasteless food served at the cafeteria;
Being oppressed by security men (Papa Ejima esp.);
Going to the pilgrimage centre at Elele (we weren't forced);
Scaling the fence near girls hostel to attend parties off K;
Being chased by CSO from 'black street';

I remember Mr. Duru, Aunty Philo, Prof. Onukwube, Handsome Jerry, Miss. Franca (my sweethrt), Mr. Chukwuma etc.

Tin-tin, Mike Okiro, Obinna Okwelume, Naughty choice, Ruff-dogg, Combless & the rest of the crew who made things happen back then, I hail.

you are a true veteran of THE PRESTIGIOUS MADONNA UNIVERSITY
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by MrOdyssey(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2017
waywardpikin:

Let me guess, you wanted to be a doctor. As far back as 2005 they kept lying that they were accredited even when they weren't. And they kept admitting students, myself inclusive. If you see the backlog of students at that time ehn... 500 level get A, B & C. Na which century dem wan graduate? I know someone that is still in that school, hoping to finish and become a doctor. I sure say the guy go don dey get bald head now. If that isn't the ultimate scam, then I don't know what is.

The guy that advised you really loves you bro.

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by oliidell(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Most Def I might know u

I was WAFFED May 15th 2002

Few days b4 matric

There bust us for POST

The CSO had a green Volvo that year

Madonna shaaa........ We cast grin

Lol. It's very possible. I left in 2001 though. Yea same wicked CSO with his funny hair cut.
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by MrOdyssey(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2017
waywardpikin:

Let me guess, you wanted to be a doctor. As far back as 2005 they kept lying that they were accredited even when they weren't. And they kept admitting students, myself inclusive. If you see the backlog of students at that time ehn... 500 level get A, B & C. Na which century dem wan graduate? I know someone that is still in that school, hoping to finish and become a doctor. I sure say the guy go don dey get bald head now. If that isn't the ultimate scam, then I don't know what is.

The guy that advised you really loves you bro.

Lolz. you guessed right. medicine in that school is nothing but a scam and i wonder why our so called government are folding their arms and watching some people on white robe exploit and rob others using church as a smokescreen. oh!. i forgot. these is Nigerian.
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by MrOdyssey(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2017
Senipapa:
Congrats bro, you took a bold and right step.

Thanks man. i hope the post-university life has been fair to you?
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by tonytony208(m): 9:27pm On May 07, 2017
lokito:
Father wey dey flog students

That's normal now. So, flogging students is wrong?
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by sirlop(m): 9:30pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:
Dat man is just using dat school 2 enrich himself
am a student tho......left last year
d system is so bad
any small dey would call 4 church gathering
And d staffs ehn......dose people re very rude especially d exams nd records department
And dey inhabit cows in the school
And d man can lie for Africa ehn.......
dat wen dey gave birth 2 him.....3 cows came 2 visit him nd dey wer lafin......nd a bright sun shone around d world
Are U OK U couldn't even type anything meaningful. I doubt ur claim u left there last yr.
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Victornezzar: 9:35pm On May 07, 2017
sirlop:

Are U OK U couldn't even type anything meaningful. I doubt ur claim u left there last yr.
ur not alright
i left dere last year bros

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by lokito: 9:44pm On May 07, 2017
tonytony208:

That's normal now. So, flogging students is wrong?

University students? You sound abnormal

2 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by tonytony208(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2017
lokito:

University students? You sound abnormal

I thought it's a secondary school
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by KOBI8(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2017
Senipapa:
The biggest mistake I have made in this life was stepping foot into your maximum penitentiary called Caritas University, but I don't blame you, na me carry myself come meet you. 3 years I spent in your school was like 50 years in hell.
I remember the every Wednesday forceful orientation(aayi), Thursday compulsory adoration, and how we were been packed lack sadine into a Gold transport marcopolo bus to attend your adoration in elele, with students being treated like cattles controlled by herds men.
I remember when you made each and every student of your institution swear to a bible individually after a Sunday mass I still can recollect the words "if I ever trew stone or knew who trew stone and decide not to tell, let me die", some months later during a Sunday service you sent security officers into a pentecostal church in the school, the church service was put to a halt and all Catholics presently in the church were fished out and served with suspension letters, the decision was reversed after much pleading they were made to pay 25k each, their offense was exercising their right to freedom of choice.
You always said anyone who left your university for another University was set for failure and would never be admitted into any other University, after three years of fear, torture, intimidation and financial exploitation, I was able to man up and take my leave, I didn't leap or fall, rather I got admitted into a government established University, had a taste of what a real University environment felt like, came out with a good grade and currently facing life hurdles and struggle squarely just like every other person. Happy birthday sir

my dear that was a very horrifying experience I got back then ask a young lad and even after the swearing we were forced to pay 20k each and he expelled handful of us then I couldn't bear the whole thing I left the school before I will have it on record that i was once expelled. I got admitted into federal university the proceeding year now am very happy, though caritas is part of my story.

Dear I will like if you contact me with this email write on the subject caritas will reply you. (johnuche4@gmail)
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 07, 2017
tinsel:

Because they have a contract with God to mould you into somebody, hence why they are that mean.
Is it by merciless flogging and punishments that one can be moulded? Why are many of us still bad in spite of parental plus school beatings.

2 Likes

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by ifeco4(m): 9:57pm On May 07, 2017
Guy we share the same sentiment, I graduated in 2009 but I don't think it's proper to speak ill of the school U obtained ur certificate
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by evy1(m): 10:10pm On May 07, 2017
Akpugo campus Enugu was the worse..no network connectivity, bathing outside, doing shot put at night base on shit and the mosquitoes dey eh no get joy at all.compulsory morning mass monday till sunday.
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by sirlop(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

ur not alright
i left dere last year bros
I doubt
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by lokito: 10:12pm On May 07, 2017
tonytony208:

I thought it's a secondary school

Oh ok. Father Ede is the owner of Madonna University
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Victornezzar: 10:13pm On May 07, 2017
sirlop:

I doubt
gan sleep u need it
brainwashed fellow

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Senipapa(m): 10:24pm On May 07, 2017
MrOdyssey:

Thanks man. i hope the post-university life has been fair to you?
yes it has been, though just completed service not too long ago.
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by MrOdyssey(m): 10:40pm On May 07, 2017
Senipapa:
yes it has been, though just completed service not too long ago.

Thats great. Congratulations on your massive feat. I really admire your zeal and passion starting all over again after 3 wasteful years.
I know a guy in my area. He owns a small provision store. A graduate of madonna. Dude was pressured to study economics there by his parents only to realise the dept wasn't accredited after 4 years. His parents adviced him to pickup jamb form and start over but he refused. His still mad wit his parents tho which is why they were forced to setup a bizness for him.
Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by Angelovic96: 10:50pm On May 07, 2017
andrewegbuna:

Ow am I brainwashed? It is only ppl like u that cannot keep to d school rule and regulations DAT always spill trash about the skul
abeg go and sit down make we see road

1 Like

Re: Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) by oliidell(m): 10:51pm On May 07, 2017
bravehost4u:

you are a true veteran of THE PRESTIGIOUS MADONNA UNIVERSITY

smiley You can say that. Even though I only spent two years, I still came back every other year to hang with my hommies.

Madonna wasn't that bad when I was there. It was actually fun. I left 'cos I wasn't getting the quality of education I sought.

The stories I later heard about the school were very disheartening; Vamps, Victimization, unnecessary expulsion etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student" / Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) / Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.