Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Why Do We Kiss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Kiss? (1060 Views)

“my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out / 5 Reasons We Kiss / She Does This While We Kiss.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Kiss? by oluwasma(f): 4:04pm On May 07, 2017
From research, men are not selective in terms of kissing while women are very choosy. While a man can have sex with a woman without kissing her beforehand as well as have sex with a woman who is not a good kisser, Most women will never have sex without kissing first.

Also hormone level changes after kissing. Cortisol(stress) levels decrease in men and women after kissing which makess a couple get relaxed and it is the reason why most couples have sex after kissing…Hmmmm No wonder a man that plans to have sex with his partner will start with a kiss.

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/05/07/why-do-we-kiss/

Re: Why Do We Kiss? by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 07, 2017
oluwasma:
From research, men are not selective in terms of kissing while women are very choosy. While a man can have sex with a woman without kissing her beforehand as well as have sex with a woman who is not a good kisser, [s]Most women will never have sex without kissing first.[/s]

Also hormone level changes after kissing. Cortisol(stress) levels decrease in men and women after kissing which makess a couple get relaxed and it is the reason why most couples have sex after kissing…Hmmmm No wonder a man that plans to have sex with his partner will start with a kiss.

Kissing? cry

It is not in my dictionary..i dont understand the essence of torrid kissing /french kissing . Smh...not for me..Kissing someone is a big turn off..

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Kiss? by smartty68(m): 4:11pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Kissing? cry

It is not in my dictionary..i dont understand the essence of torrid kissing /french kissing . Smh...not for me..Kissing someone is a big turn off..

Eh ehen! So is your type that jumps on girls like you want to start I pass my neighbour generator. grin
I yaf catch you today

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Kiss? by Khd95(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2017
abeg how dis one take EPP my life
Re: Why Do We Kiss? by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 07, 2017
smartty68:

Eh ehen! So is your type that jumps on girls like you want to start I pass my neighbour generator. grin
I yaf catch you today
shocked shocked

Kissing is not for everyone ooo..i cant imagine myself tasting his saliva and sniffing his own breath sha embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do We Kiss? by Chuknovski(m): 4:15pm On May 07, 2017
we kiss to connect by exchanging germs through obliquotous saliva grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Kiss? by yomi007k(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Kissing? cry

undecided

No wonder.
Re: Why Do We Kiss? by smartty68(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

shocked shocked

Kissing is not for everyone ooo..i cant imagine myself tasting his saliva and sniffing his own breath sha embarassed lipsrsealed

Jesu! Sorry o! I thought you were a guy. Maybe the guys you've been hooking up with have bad breathe. Smoke and drink alot mabye. Lol
Re: Why Do We Kiss? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 07, 2017
smartty68:

Jesu! Sorry o! I thought you were a guy. Maybe the guys you've been hooking up with have bad breathe. Lol

Me a guy?? angry

Nawa...i have a phat NUNU sha.. tongue

I dunno if they have halitosis sha..as long my nose wont sniff a bad odor , i think im good..besides i dont talk to them like 1inch apart..akant take it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do We Kiss? by smartty68(m): 4:22pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Me a guy?? angry

I dunno if they have halitosis sha..as long my nose wont sniff a bad odor , i think im good..besides i dont talk to them like 1inch apart..akant take it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lol @bold
Re: Why Do We Kiss? by Chuknovski(m): 4:23pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Me a guy?? angry

heey trap howdy? what's the acronym PLuRIMI that you potray
Re: Why Do We Kiss? by dingbang(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2017
Well it depends on the type of kissing

Mouth to mouth kissing just means you are sexually attracted to that person....

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Kiss? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:25pm On May 07, 2017

Re: Why Do We Kiss? by Marinee(f): 7:26pm On May 07, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Baby,why do we kiss? kiss
Re: Why Do We Kiss? by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 07, 2017
So prostitutes are not women? Because nobody will kiss that mouth before having ciotus with them
Re: Why Do We Kiss? by oluwasma(f): 9:25pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Kissing? cry

lol...like seriously
Re: Why Do We Kiss? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 07, 2017
I am for kissing as long as she don't bite off my lips sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Kiss? by sirusX(m): 10:19pm On May 07, 2017
Love snuggling up to your sweetheart and smooching? That's romantic, but—spoiler alert—kissing can be a disgusting and dangerous activity.

While kissing, couples exchange 9 milliliters of water, 0.7 milligrams of protein, 0.18 mg of organic compounds, 0.71 mg of fats, and 0.45 mg of sodium chloride, along with 10 million to 1 billion bacteria, according to a research. Many pathological organisms can be transmitted through mouth-to-mouth contact, including those that cause colds and other respiratory viruses, herpes simplex, tuberculosis, syphilis and strep.

That last part doesn’t sound too romantic, but it's debatable why we, as humans are drawn to this very intimate contact...to push their faces together and rub noses or touch lips or tongues.

At its most basic, kissing is a mating behavior, encoded in our genes.

But the reason for kissing is still mostly a mystery, even to scientists who have spent decades studying the behavior. It’s not possible to say which is the overriding factor: that people kiss because of a psychological attraction, or because of a subconscious urge to mate with the chosen kiss-ee. Most likely, it’s a combination of the two.

It’s an extra level of complexity, but kissing makes people feel more bonded.

Also one can say that people who kiss more frequently seemed to be happier and more satisfied in their relationships. As for those who love kissing, it helps them even select a partner.

And what about non-sexual kissing? Even though it may not be about se.x, but a kiss on the cheek is more of a sign of respect or admiration.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Kiss? by TrapHedges(m): 10:23pm On May 07, 2017
The person above me...

Bhet ezz not that serious now

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Kiss? by SINZ: 10:29pm On May 07, 2017
TrapHedges:
The person above me...
Bhet ezz not that serious now
Dude needs to stay woke gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Kiss? by TrapHedges(m): 10:33pm On May 07, 2017
SINZ:

Dude needs to stay woke gringringrin

hahahahahahahahahahaha..lmfao
baba i swear lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Kiss? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 16, 2017
oluwasma:
From research, men are not selective in terms of kissing while women are very choosy. While a man can have sex with a woman without kissing her beforehand as well as have sex with a woman who is not a good kisser, Most women will never have sex without kissing first.

Hnnnmmm, quite educating....I for one knows that I can't function well with a woman who hates kissing. It's like eating bread without anything inside undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Kiss? by oluwasma(f): 10:13pm On May 16, 2017
dukeolumde:

Hnnnmmm, quite educating....I for one knows that I can't function well with a woman who hates kissing. It's like eating bread without anything inside undecided
lol...Thanks dukeolumde

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Think She's Still Into Her EX?? Advise!!!! / How Do I Convince A Lady That Is A Soldier For A Relationship Without Problem / How Can I Delete A Post From Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.