Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (1810 Views)

Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by helpmeohgod(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2017
It all started when my girlfriend was in school.ANAMSU to be precise.
One day I received a phone call from a mysterious girl saying that she got my number some how and wishes to see me. I objected because I told her bluntly I don't see people I don't know. At this point I didn't know that my girlfriend has boasted with me alot and this babe decided to give a try.

EPISODE 2 COMING UP
Re: I by Ginaz(f): 4:39pm On May 07, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

You and your episode fire strike.
Re: I by helpmeohgod(m): 4:42pm On May 07, 2017
During the 2nd semester Holliday my girlfriend came visiting Lagos with a girl. When I inquired about the visitor she later admitted she was a friend and not only a friend but the mysterious girl that called me sometime. Hmm I exclaimed. At first I didn't know if this was a trap or not.

Mind you I have started having problems with my girl. What her problem was I didn't know. She just started turning away from the Angel I know and I think this mysterious girl by name now Angel -must have noticed it also
Re: I by helpmeohgod(m): 4:49pm On May 07, 2017
Omo Na wah. Angela's breast was so firm as I observed when she would sweeping towards me in the morning without a bra.
I will try and move my eyes away but she kept on coming towards me.
I let go because I felt she was a trap.

Until one day I came back from office quite early without my girlfriend at home and she didn't tell me she would be going out.
Then things began to happen
Fast!!!!!!!!!
Re: I by helpmeohgod(m): 4:57pm On May 07, 2017
As Angela lay down on the sofa with a partially exposed firm left breast, I gently moved closer with my mind bitter on my girlfriend exit without my knowledge and out of anger I grabbed the left boobs and handling.
Angela just kept quiet then after a while just said casually; hope you're not going to yell your girlfriend about this. I just nodded then continued to UnCloth jet gently and angrily too.
Re: I by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 07, 2017
Crazily hot!
Re: I by divinehand2003(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2017
Bad guy.
What if your gf walked in at that point?
Re: I by helpmeohgod(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2017
As I was about to insert I remembered there was no condom at home and I told Angela this but she won't listen but instead said I should go on but not release inside her. I was afraid of many things so I only allowed her to give a Mouth Action while we went out together to buy the condom and continued from whets we stopped...
Re: I by firstking01(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2017
Crazy peeps everywhere....
Re: I by Opakan2: 6:07pm On May 07, 2017
Until you realize you're just a star dust out of billions on the planet, you'll keep acting like a f00l.
If you like fvck your gf's grandmother.. who cares?
yeye sombori
Re: I by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 07, 2017
For say I go get girlfriend wey go dey use me dey brag naa
Come be like say the level na instant free to air on her friends

Kidding sha!!
Re: I by helpmeohgod(m): 6:49pm On May 07, 2017
Few minutes later we were back home with some drinks and a pack of condom.
I immediately began from where we stopped and was sweating all over even with air-conditioned house.
while we were on the show she was moaning something like no wonder! No wonder!.
We were still hot on it for an hour or so when suddenly there was a little rap in the sitting room door...
Re: I by helpmeohgod(m): 6:54pm On May 07, 2017
I asked Angela to go to the door while I got into the room feigning anger.
Looking up at her she said' am sorry my sister came for me but I would have called you'
'No problem I answered with a red eye but inside me was like; is cheat I cheat we are ending it all up.
Re: I by helpmeohgod(m): 6:59pm On May 07, 2017
For the next 2 days that Angela stayed with us. I will usually lock up my girlfriend in the room at night while she was sleeping and sneak out to Angela.

My girlfriend never suspected anything till date. Though we have long broken up.

SO THIS IS HOW WOMEN ARE.
IF THEY WANT TO GET YOU...THEY MUST.
Re: I by McBrooklyn(m): 7:01pm On May 07, 2017
cheesy
Re: I by kings20(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2017
You never really loved your girlfriend
maybe she wasn't giving u wat u wanted
you den sought for it with another person

and here you are telling us how stupid you are
Re: I by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 07, 2017
Patheticsad
Re: I by SmartPunter(m): 7:50pm On May 07, 2017
Nothing wey person no go hear for this Nl @op where your sense dey ?
Re: I by eunisam: 12:56pm On May 10, 2017
no woman fit seduce me

(1) (Reply)

Met My Boyfriend On Nairaland, Im Not Sure If Hes A Natural Bastard Or Selfmade / [LADIES] Why Nigerian Men Don’t Use Condom / Come In IF You Want To Buy Dating Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.