Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful (53448 Views)

Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures / Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos / Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by computerwiz2: 12:19pm On May 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided dey here dey deceive urself.u can't scam pipu like me.Dey snap other state pic join Abakaliki IpobisaScam.

don't mind him, i have called the attention of the mods; seun lalasticlala mynd44. stop encouraging the fake traveller with front page. he is just uploading random internet pictures and it is confusing and misleading viewers of this site. they should take that nonsense to ipob sites.

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by uglyafonja: 12:20pm On May 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided dey here dey deceive urself.u can't scam pipu like me.Dey snap other state pic join Abakaliki IpobisaScam.

Don't make urself foolish.....kindly forward any pics that is not from Abakalike, so that it will be deleted... instead of making assertions

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Habeyy(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2017
the place try sha,but na dat place called Owerri I wan go next
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by uglyafonja: 12:24pm On May 08, 2017
computerwiz2:

don't mind him, i have called the attention of the mods; seun lalasticlala mynd44. stop encouraging the fake traveller with front page. he is just uploading random internet pictures and it is confusing and misleading viewers of this site. they should take that nonsense to ipob sites.

You are just pained.....i ask to forward any pics that is not Abakalike, but instead of you to do that you are here ranting.....
Common Abakalike and Owerri is giving you headache and frustrations....
I wonder what will happen when I open a thread on Enugu and Awka..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by ObiOkpor(m): 12:24pm On May 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Your level of stupidity is at the highest level now.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by AreaFada2: 12:24pm On May 08, 2017
Nice.
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:25pm On May 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

Young man all pictures posted therein arw Ai.. Was there over the weekend.. If u havent been there recently swerve..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by colli247(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2017
uglyafonja:
Abakalike is the capital of ebony state.....it is popularly called A.I..
The city is beautiful and with so many fun creating arena....
The city is endowed with nice hotels..
A golf city
Beaches and shopping mall,eateries.etc..
The city glitters at night....with three elegant flyovers, nice road network and beautiful buildings....
I love it when I visited over the weekend...you can't just get enough of this city....
A city with nice people and hardworking....

This are the few pics I took when I visited over the weekend...
I really had fun
ALL THIS FOOLS THAT USED TO INSULT ABAKALIKI PEOPLE SHOULD COME AND TALK NOW

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by dokiOloye(m): 12:30pm On May 08, 2017
Austinoiz:
Abalikiliki still remains Abakiliki in my mind and eyes. In Imo here, we rate them below average.
Get sese small naa.
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by chigoziri2403(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2017
I served in Abakaliki, and fell in love with the town, very beautiful and organized, though small and no much economic growth, but it's sweet

8 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by bmxshop: 12:32pm On May 08, 2017
gypsey:
please does anyone know if that family who owns PECCUNO MINERALS along the Abakaliki Enugu road? does PECCUNO minerals still exists? the family was very friendly with me when i came to nigeria as a young boy.

Yes they are still very much alive.
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by ipobarecriminals: 12:32pm On May 08, 2017
0taPiaPia:

Young man all pictures posted therein arw Ai.. Was there over the weekend.. If u havent been there recently swerve..
lil boy,have u been to all the place he "steal the pics" from? U are too small.The fact remain that he snap other state beautiful place join Abakaliki.U can only deceive the kids not peep like me
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by dokiOloye(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2017
gypsey:
please does anyone know if that family who owns PECCUNO MINERALS along the Abakaliki Enugu road? does PECCUNO minerals still exists? the family was very friendly with me when i came to nigeria as a young boy.
The family is still very much around though Pecuno himself is long dead.
One of d sons,nicknamed Pepsi also died recently,less than a year ago.
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by colli247(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2017
alnino94:
because Una see owerri own, Una wan come do Una own

me I day abakiliki, Abakaliki never reach abeg...
TRAVEL AND SEE
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by bmxshop: 12:33pm On May 08, 2017
gypsey:

I am an extended family of the Peccuno 's.
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by colli247(m): 12:36pm On May 08, 2017
0taPiaPia:

LIVE THAT FOOL SOME OF THEM NO DEY TRAVEL
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by uglyafonja: 12:37pm On May 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
lil boy,have u been to all the place he "steal the pics" from? U are too small.The fact remain that he snap other state beautiful place join Abakaliki.U can only deceive the kids not peep like me

Pains and frustration is all I see

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by AbakalikiPress: 12:38pm On May 08, 2017
My lovely town.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Dynast(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2017
Austinoiz:
Abalikiliki still remains Abakiliki in my mind and eyes. In Imo here, we rate them below average.

From ur miopic and biased viewI doubt if u ve been to Abakaliki all thru ur life.
If u hv, u wld beg one of them to marry ur sister or beg to marry one of their

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by ipobarecriminals: 12:39pm On May 08, 2017
Mynd44,seun,lalasticala.pls,always verify news/post b4 u move it to FP.40pcent of the Abakaliki pics here are FAKE.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by colli247(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2017
20 years time Abakaliki will be more better than that ur owerri

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by colli247(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2017
Kebreal92:
Who is deceiving them here wait,is this the Abakaliki I served.
as much as I commend the present Governor for his good work,this pictures r not real.
Well,Abakaliki can fine at night sha.
when did you serve 2002 or 2009

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by colli247(m): 12:45pm On May 08, 2017
SageTravels:

That does not change anything. You may not have been to Abakaliki Before I guess. You just believe what family and friends told you.

Come and Experience Abakaliki. I can Assist you with Freee Tour. Have you been to the golden Sand Beach One of the romantic beaches in Nigeria? Click Here to read
true talk
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by dokiOloye(m): 12:45pm On May 08, 2017
computerwiz2:

Stop making Urself look foolish in a public forum,remember,d Internet never forgets.
As an indigene,born, brought up and lived most of my adult life in Ebonyi,I can tell U that d pictures are 100% Abakaliki wt d exception of d salt Lake wc is in Uburu where d present governor and Ogbonnia Onu hail from and then d beach wc is in Afikpo where Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu hails from which are still part of Ebonyi state.
Don't go about disgracing Urself wt that miscreant u quoted.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by colli247(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2017
cuntento:
Where are the beaches??
1. Afikpo beach and others
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by ipobarecriminals: 12:46pm On May 08, 2017
grin sad grin cheesy grin
uglyafonja:

Pains and frustration is all I see
undecided I dnt slander U but the fact remain that u snap oda state join ur Abakaliki.40pcent of ur pics are/Is FAKE
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by computerwiz2: 12:46pm On May 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Mynd44,seun,lalasticala.pls,always verify news/post b4 u move it to FP.40pcent of the Abakaliki pics here are FAKE.

it is very sad how the mods move this so called fake traveller's posts to the frontpage. yesterday half of the pictures he posted on that owerri thread were actually from other states. my advise is that the mods should stop encouraging this fraud with frontpage and also delete any further thread he creates. nairaland should not be used as a place where misinformation is promoted.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by fashionale(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2017
When will Aba Ngwa be like this? Okezie please write your name on stone and ever remain in the heart of Avians. You can.......
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by colli247(m): 12:47pm On May 08, 2017
BestySam:
I smell lies sha. Okposi is not in Abakiliki, it's in Ohozara and these pics? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ok okposi is part of ENUGU ABI BIG FOOL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by dokiOloye(m): 12:48pm On May 08, 2017
bmxshop:

Yes they are still very much alive.
U look familiar.
Madonna bakery?
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by colli247(m): 12:50pm On May 08, 2017
comrChris:
Abakaliki may not be as beautiful n big as Lagos, Enugu,Owerri etc but it's certainly ahead of her mates, the governor has done perfectly well, abakaliki n ebonyi in general is coming up n growing rapidly..

If you know ebonyi last 10 years n compare it now you will see the huge difference..

HOW MANY YEARS IS LAGOS STATE NOW THINK WITH YOUR HEAD PLS
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by buffalowings4: 12:51pm On May 08, 2017
Of course it is the state capital

Go to the outskirts grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) / Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) / Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.