Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful (53421 Views)

Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures / Bauchi State: A Land Of Tourism And An Amazing Serene - Photos / Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:58pm On May 08, 2017
Oxtonguy:
You are bringing hell out of Wikipedia, the land mass of Onitsha is very small, with dense population, that why it's the most polluted city in the world, it like 100 people staying in a room. Akure is 27 times bigger than it.
Boy you are ignorant, Onitsha is not Akure's mate, compare your capital with Afikpo not even Abakilike.

The report on pollution about Onitsha is mere propaganda to blackmail the city

Kindly read

3 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Oxtonguy: 11:19pm On May 08, 2017
Onitsha can't be compared with Akure, Onitsha is too polluted

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Oxtonguy: 11:29pm On May 08, 2017
post=56336544:

Boy you are ignorant, Onitsha is not Akure's mate, compare your capital with Afikpo not even Abakilike.

The report on pollution about Onitsha is mere propaganda to blackmail the city

Kindly read
You can't be comparing that crape above with cities like Akure

Akure

3 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Austinoiz(m): 11:36pm On May 08, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
the question now is hw re u planning to make an impact on their lives .
Cuz NGOs, World Bank and UN after ratings ....do follow up with aids.
The western world hv not crushed Africa due to her shortcomings.
But rather hv played significant roles towards her emancipation.
But u, cuz of ur exposure and privileges re bent on anihiliating an Abakaliki man, despite that we re same tribe.
.....And these re some of the reasons why Hausa Fulanis will continue to rule us in this country.
Cuz ur likes can turn to Adolf Hitler if...

Taa gataway dia
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Austinoiz(m): 11:37pm On May 08, 2017
valandy99:
it's either u are mad or u re stupid..

Taa garraway dia
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Austinoiz(m): 11:38pm On May 08, 2017
Dynast:

From ur miopic and biased viewI doubt if u ve been to Abakaliki all thru ur life.
If u hv, u wld beg one of them to marry ur sister or beg to marry one of their

Marry who? Bushman
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Austinoiz(m): 11:40pm On May 08, 2017
dokiOloye:
Get sese small naa.

Gimme ur sese and take small sense from me.
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Austinoiz(m): 11:45pm On May 08, 2017
chi4ik:
you are so silly!! what makes you feel that you are better than them? do you feed nor train them? what is your problem sef? pls stop embarrassing the Igbos here..

Idiot, go kiss una transformer.
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 08, 2017
lol same ebonyi state? that state reeks of poverty. Abakaliki is the only developed part of that state with slight development in Afikpo. the other parts of ebonyi state are made up of villages and farmlands
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by ThinkSmarter: 5:45am On May 09, 2017
Austinoiz:

Taa gataway dia
Austinoiz:

Taa garraway dia
these re typical of a tout.
Got no biz with you.
Fvck off
Onye~iberibe .
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by AmericanQuarter: 6:37am On May 09, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Onitsha can't be compared with Akure,

The first pic is over 20yrs old, look at the same place today. The second picture is a photoshopped image with a signpost while the last is totally not Onitsha. Onitsha can only be compared to Lagos in the whole of the SW when it comes to development, if not show us any other SW state with this type of road- 10lanes.

5 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Oxtonguy: 6:54am On May 09, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

The first pic is over 20yrs old, look at the same place today. The second picture is a photoshopped image with a signpost while the last is totally not Onitsha. Onitsha can only be compared to Lagos in the whole of the SW when it comes to development, if not show us any other SW state with this type of road- 10lanes.
Trash, 3 years ago the place is not 4 lane. I posted a four lane picture you claim 20 years ago keep deceiving yourself who no know Onitsha

ONITSHA IS DIRTY

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by sweetilicious(f): 6:59am On May 09, 2017
serverconnect:
I went their last week for a wedding. The state has reaally changed for good. The present government is trying. God bless Nigeria.
Yeah.Ebonyi is beautiful
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by comrChris(m): 7:03am On May 09, 2017
prettyboi1989:
lol same ebonyi state? that state reeks of poverty. Abakaliki is the only developed part of that state with slight development in Afikpo. the other parts of ebonyi state are made up of villages and farmlands
How many developed town do you have in your state? And don't forget to tell us your state
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by AmericanQuarter: 7:06am On May 09, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Trash, 3 years ago the place is not 4 lane. I posted a four lane picture you claim 20 years ago keep deceiving yourself who no know Onitsha

The first picture is a market section(not bad and well organized), the second picture is totally not Onitsha while the last picture is over 25yrs ago(Has been transformed). Look at the present state of things. Note by, only Lagos has this type of outlook in the whole of SW, if you doubt me show me somewhere else with a similar outlook. #Peace

4 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Oxtonguy: 7:34am On May 09, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

The first picture is a market section(not bad and well organized), the second picture is totally not Onitsha while the last picture is over 25yrs ago(Has been transformed). Look at the present state of things. Note by, only Lagos has this type of outlook in the whole of SW, if you doubt me show me somewhere else with a similar outlook. #Peace
You are just beating around Onitsha is a hoo doo, the only thing that 4 lanes and their interchange

Aerial view of the interchange very dirty

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by AmericanQuarter: 7:40am On May 09, 2017
Oxtonguy:
You are just beating around Onitsha is a hoo doo, the only thing that 4 lanes and their interchange

Aerial view of the interchange very dirty

Ok let us face it, the interchange you posted was captured by the UN mission during planning in 2009(8yrs ago), below is the current outlook TODAY. Let the truth rule. #Peace

3 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Oxtonguy: 7:48am On May 09, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

Ok let us face it, the interchange you posted was captured by the UN mission during planning in 2009(8yrs ago), below is the current outlook TODAY. Let the truth rule. #Peace
AmericanQuarter:
You only rule out its dirty environs the only thing I am seeing is the interchange.

[quote author=AmericanQuarter post=56341800]Onitsha the most polluted city in the world according to WHO

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by AmericanQuarter: 7:52am On May 09, 2017
[quote author=Oxtonguy post=56342008][/quote]

This shows you are beaten in your own game. Read what posted to that effect earlier concerning your misleading and unfounded report. I am not into NL back and forth. I lay down my facts and speaks for itself just like my pictures. #Peace

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Oxtonguy: 8:03am On May 09, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

This shows you are beaten in your own game. Read what posted to that effect earlier. I am not into NL back and forth. I lay down my facts and speaks for itself just like my pictures. #Peace
Who cares reading Crape writing by your biased brother to debunk facts made by intellectual organization like World health organizations

Onitsha is a backward city and you know it

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:06am On May 09, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Who cares reading Crape writing by your biased brother to debunk facts made by intellectual organization like World health organizations

Onitsha is a backward city and you know it

Do you want to play dirty today

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Nobody: 8:07am On May 09, 2017
Wellendowed and maternal come and see the hell hole with lack of basic amenities you keep posting about on travel section, how are the roads you see there? This is one of 36 States
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Trinidan: 9:07am On May 09, 2017
Kebreal92:
Who is deceiving them here wait,is this the Abakaliki I served.
as much as I commend the present Governor for his good work,this pictures r not real.
Well,Abakaliki can fine at night sha.

When did you serve there? 1997?
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Nobody: 10:08am On May 09, 2017
comrChris:
How many developed town do you have in your state? And don't forget to tell us your state
whr i reside is my state, ebonyi state is nothing to write home about
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by BoboFashion(m): 10:40am On May 09, 2017
uglyafonja:
the salt city......A.i

That's onitsha abeg. Thanks
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Austinoiz(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
these re typical of a tout.
Got no biz with you.
Fvck off
Onye~iberibe .

Got no biz with me yet u still cared to display our version of iberibe quoting ehn?

Oh my dear, you really think opposite of 'smarter'
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by achi4u(m): 12:02pm On May 09, 2017
prettyboi1989:

Name your state... Let's go there
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 09, 2017
achi4u:
Name your state... Let's go there
m sure u are looking for someone to roll in the mud with u. too bad m not on ur level
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by comrChris(m): 12:17pm On May 09, 2017
prettyboi1989:

is that supposed to be the answer to my question? I ask again how many developed town do your state have?then tell us the state..... Don't know what is difficult here
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Freeman50(m): 12:20pm On May 09, 2017
achi4u:
Hey Freeman, what are you talking about?
No onisha pic in this thread.

Note :All pictures here are 10000% Ebonyi state.
Most of the pictures here my and spyer80 pic during Elechi's tenure.

Kudos to the Op
you don't know what are talking about....bring it on ask other people that are familiar with that & thank me later.

seems am the only that had noticed such.
Re: Abakaliki, The Salt City, Serene And Beautiful by Freeman50(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2017
achi4u:
Hey Freeman, what are you talking about?
No onisha pic in this thread.

Note :All pictures here are 10000% Ebonyi state.
Most of the pictures here my and spyer80 pic during Elechi's tenure.

Kudos to the Op
Are you sure or damn sure? Am sure you don't know what u are saying...bring it on ask other people that are familiar with that & thank me later.

seems am the only that had noticed such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African Man Puts Up Satirical Road Signs To Expose Drug Dealers (Photos) / Kids Playing On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Being Shut (Photos) / Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.