Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

7 Unavoidable Spots To Touch A Woman To Make Her Crave More For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Unavoidable Spots To Touch A Woman To Make Her Crave More For You (735 Views)

7 Unavoidable Regrets People Have After A Breakup / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. / 11 Hot Spots To Kiss A Woman And Get Her On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Unavoidable Spots To Touch A Woman To Make Her Crave More For You by trendyupdates: 7:43pm On May 07, 2017
There is no doubt about every lady having some special spots on their bodies that makes them go crazy for a guy. Every woman has a specific spot or spots on their body that they can't just control the sensation they receive when these spots are touched.

As a man, there many things to learn about ladies. I have already dealt with some of them in our previous posts. But today, we will be discussing the 7 unavoidable spots to touch a woman to make her crave more for you.

Today's topic is a very interesting one, because I will be be revealing some secrets about the female folks and how they they respond when touched in some particular areas of their bodies.

It is true all women are not the same and they respond differently touch and sensations,especially in certain areas of their bodies. They are some general spots on the bodies of women that can make them melt when touched by a man.

In this post, I will be concentrating on 7 unavoidable spots to touch a woman to make her crave more for you. This has worked very well for many people and I have received a lot of mails from them. You need to know the spots that work best for your woman.

READ MORE http://trendyupdates.com.ng/7-unavoidable-spots-touch-woman-make-crave/

Re: 7 Unavoidable Spots To Touch A Woman To Make Her Crave More For You by simplyhonest(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2017
OK sir

(1) (Reply)

Aint I Just The Coolest Girl In The World / 10 Pieces Of Advice For Single Christian Nigerian Women / He Doesnt Support Me As A Husband,pld Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.