Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) (17611 Views)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by HottestFire: 7:55am On May 08, 2017
Only Chritians! Yet they say we serve the same God

2 Likes

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by menkas(m): 7:55am On May 08, 2017
Only Christian, no Muslim was taken God will judge this Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by opalu: 7:56am On May 08, 2017
Too bad
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by texazzpete(m): 7:56am On May 08, 2017
And some thrice accursed imbeciles still say this is a 'scam'.

3 Likes

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by Nobody: 8:00am On May 08, 2017
They are no longer girls! That innocence has been stripped from them. I just hope they weren't brainwashed to infiltrate and bomb us sha lipsrsealed
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by lailo: 8:00am On May 08, 2017
alexistaiwo:
My greatest regret in my adult life is standing in the blistering sun and pouring rain to vote APC in the last general election.

God please forgive my sins.
I was ignorant.

They are coming for my head but I am prepared.
No shaking
STF u Neva voted APC.PDP u voted for failed.

4 Likes

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by tiwasiaife(m): 8:01am On May 08, 2017
This 82 chibok girls released looks so healthy and fresh after 3yrs in captivity without house no clean water unlike their male counterparts the boko boys who looks haggard and dirty. If one can look as fresh as this after staying inside sambisa for 3yrs pls I think I need someone to tell me the route leading to sambisa I will spend 5yrs there. Sambisa is more comfortable than here .

3 Likes

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by NORSIYK(m): 8:03am On May 08, 2017
agbangam:
Only d Igbos/Igbos are not happy over d release of those innocent girls. Only d Igbos see d release as a Scam. Why are d Igbos like dis
In fact i had to pray and wish d one close to my house dat his two daughters n Son will be Kidnapped b4 d end of dis year and I have promised him i will be d one screaming "It is a Scam" wen he cries out"... Very heartless and full of pride set of pple. Even their Hero d IB has admitted dat those girls were truly kidnapped, but those bast*rds wit their conspiracy theory won't allow person hear word without screaming its a SCAM. God go punis*h una o.

IGBO matter will kill you Muslim aFONJAS. All my life I haven't seen such hate filled people such as the LOST INDIGENES OF KWARA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by tiwasiaife(m): 8:03am On May 08, 2017
Nma27:
They are no longer girls! That innocence has been stripped from them. I just hope they weren't brainwashed to infiltrate and bomb us sha lipsrsealed

Ada Igbo kedu ka imere? idikwa Nma na anyam ooo lolss
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by Nobody: 8:04am On May 08, 2017
lailo:

STF u Neva voted APC.PDP u voted for failed.

See this one.
You these adolescents that are still being fed by your parents won't know what is going on in the country.
Go play with your mates. I don't sell ice cream.
You are dismissed

3 Likes

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by Bowaley17(m): 8:04am On May 08, 2017
whoever says the kidnapping of the Chibok girls was a scam needs help. When your own comes, we will gladly say it was a scam too.

2 Likes

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by ba7man(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2017
EngrChidi:

Are they rescued or released girls?
A question for the presidency and the boko haram guys: where were this girls kept such that they were not affected by the air raids. we were told sambisa forest was destroyed so were did u get these girls from?
Sambisa forest used to be used as a trainning camp for the Nigerian millitary.

It comes complete with underground bunkers and tunnels. Boko Haram simply took over these locations and used them as their camps.

That is the main reason they were able to escape bombings and evade capture. You can bomb the camps but the millitants simply go underground.

3 Likes

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by SillyMods: 8:07am On May 08, 2017
alexistaiwo:
My greatest regret in my adult life is standing in the blistering sun and pouring rain to vote APC in the last general election.

God please forgive my sins.
I was ignorant.

They are coming for my head but I am prepared.
No shaking
Take back your vote if at all you voted for PMB.

1 Like

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by SillyMods: 8:08am On May 08, 2017
menkas:
Chibok is a Christian community.

3 Likes

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by skales67(m): 8:09am On May 08, 2017
agbangam:
Only d Igbos/Igbos are not happy over d release of those innocent girls. Only d Igbos see d release as a Scam. Why are d Igbos like dis
In fact i had to pray and wish d one close to my house dat his two daughters n Son will be Kidnapped b4 d end of dis year and I have promised him i will be d one screaming "It is a Scam" wen he cries out"... Very heartless and full of pride set of pple. Even their Hero d IB has admitted dat those girls were truly kidnapped, but those bast*rds wit their conspiracy theory won't allow person hear word without screaming its a SCAM. God go punis*h una o.

Can u see ur useless life? You are praying for your neighbour's children to be kidnapped simply because of what he believes and what he doesn't. Your own children might end up being kidnapped cos what you wish for others may come back to you. onye nzuzu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 08, 2017
SillyMods:
Take back your vote if at all you voted for PMB.

1 Like

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 8:10am On May 08, 2017
agbangam:

Only cows reason like you.
I'm an Igbo man and I'm happy for their release.
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by gpfresh: 8:13am On May 08, 2017
Nigerians should open their eyes and realise that the Chibok girls are probably locked in a safe room in Govt house under the watch of some fierce looking guys. If u like go and set fire on Sambisa forest no girl will come out. Nigeria govt knows wer dis girls are. But they cannot fool me.. hahahhahahah maybe they are fooling u already Sha..dumb head.

1 Like

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by Voltrone: 8:14am On May 08, 2017
Is chibok a Christian community? Only innocent Christian children were adopted. None of the girls was a Muslim girl. That means, the initial attack by the so called Boko haram was on Christians. It is well. God pass Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by gretblue: 8:14am On May 08, 2017
Exponental:
A country that can negotiate with terrorists is planting a seed of terrorism!
Bro you have no knowledge of what you posted above. Last year in US, American government still released some hardened Terrorists / Criminals from Guantanamo bay to their various groups in exchange of an American who had been held hostage by ISIS for years.

2 Likes

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by aolawale025: 8:20am On May 08, 2017
And the scam goes on. One day the bottom would drop out!
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by MUSACALLY(m): 8:21am On May 08, 2017
98% Christian Girls..
Jehovah have Mercy. Just take a look at the Names, this Muslims of a people are so Grossly wicked. If these girls were Muslims dey for don Release them Teh-Teh

1 Like

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by Slurity(m): 8:24am On May 08, 2017
WHERE IS FAYOSE AND HIS SHALLOW MINDED IGBOS THAT ALWAYS MAKE NOISE THAT ITS A SCAM AND POLITICS TO SAY ANY CHILD IS MISSING. YEYE PEOPLE WITH THEIR GRAND MA PATIENCE

2 Likes

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by intruxive(m): 8:25am On May 08, 2017
agbangam:
it baffles me thr level of bitterness is out of this world. Imagine those girls are from a Christian community that they will always refer to as brothers and sisters in the lord, yet because jonathan and buhari are involved. They have chose to dwell on their inhuman and ugly conspiracy theory because they cant move on. Its so sad that I now see the reason why ppl warn me always that these ppl hv hate running in their genes

2 Likes

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by Slurity(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2017
skales67:

Can u see ur useless life? You are praying for your neighbour's children to be kidnapped simply because of what he believes and what he doesn't. Your own children might end up being kidnapped cos what you wish for others may come back to you. onye nzuzu!
THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF BEFORE SAYING THE INNOCENT GIRLS WHERE NOT KIDNAPPED. WHY NOT PUT YOURSELF IN THE PARENTS SHOE THEN. YEYE IGBO MEN AND WOMEN

3 Likes

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by jasawa: 8:30am On May 08, 2017
Amberon:
This is sex jihad. And it is part and parcel of the Islamic agenda. God help Nigeria.
and you are bastard from the S/east.
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by abashi47(m): 8:31am On May 08, 2017
agbangam:
well I thought if u were kidnapped for years you would become slim,skinny and look malnutritious...but I think such full didn't apply to d gals..maybe they were fed four times daily..anytime there is something going wrong wit d fg. d next news we'll hear is release of Chibok gals to divert our attention.. bunc of lying leaders
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by JideAmuGiaka: 8:40am On May 08, 2017
EngrChidi:

Are they rescued or released girls?
A question for the presidency and the boko haram guys: where were this girls kept such that they were not affected by the air raids. we were told sambisa forest was destroyed so were did u get these girls from?

I thank God for this question only that madridguy progressive01 NgeneUkwenu and sarrki my friend may call you a wailer. Last May, they released some and they told us it was their achievement for the first year in office, this May they have released another set for their 2nd year anniversary. One thing I know is that no one can play God.

May God bless Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by diegwu01: 8:43am On May 08, 2017
menkas:
Please how did you reach this conclusion, with those names we can all see
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by subsurface: 8:44am On May 08, 2017
I knw someone will come and say its un Islamic, as if these weren't the same way bros Mohammed and this early caliphs tooks women and girls after defeating other communities.. in the beginning of Islam..

1 Like

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by shaibu123: 8:46am On May 08, 2017
Scam to remove GEJ

1 Like

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by Duru009(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2017
95% are Christians!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Grave Implications Of APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.