Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) (17609 Views)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / Boko Haram Took Good Care Of The 82 Chibok Girls, They Look Better - Garba Shehu / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by sanusikebbe(m): 8:52am On May 08, 2017
U are welcome
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by Progressive01(m): 8:55am On May 08, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

I thank God for this question only that madridguy progressive01 NgeneUkwenu and sarrki my friend may call you a wailer. Last May, they released some and they told us it was their achievement for the first year in office, this May they have released another set for their 2nd year anniversary. One thing I know is that no one can play God.

May God bless Nigerians.
No girl was kidnapped. No igbo man was killed during the war. All that two million crap is mere horseshit.

God bless Nigerians. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by Nobody: 8:55am On May 08, 2017
tiwasiaife:

Ada Igbo kedu ka imere? idikwa Nma na anyam ooo lolss
Adim mma
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by DeadlyViper000: 9:01am On May 08, 2017
[s]
Progressive01:
No girl was kidnapped. No igbo man was killed during the war. All that two million crap is mere horseshit.

[/s]
of course including those that get killed in benue are not murdered by Fulani herdsmen...

What more can i say to a guy that supports the fulani herdsmen menace grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by superbouck(m): 9:02am On May 08, 2017
,APC una dey lie at too much
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by JideAmuGiaka: 9:04am On May 08, 2017
Progressive01:

You claim to be erudite but when there's need to think like one, you turn it to tribal war.

PITY.
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:05am On May 08, 2017
Ajasco222:
The Presidency has released full names of the 82 Chibok girls who were recently freed by dreaded terrorist group, Boko Haram.

The names were released by Garba Shehu after president Buhari met with the girls at his official residence in the presidential villa

Names of the 82 Released #ChibokGirls:

1. Kwatah Simon
2. Grace Dauda
3. Jummai Paul
4. Tabita Pogo
5. Yanke Shetima
6. Jummai Miutah
7. Juliana Yakubu
8. Mary Yakubu
9. Rulh Kolo
10. Mairama Yahaya
11. Racheal Nkeke
12. Fibi Haruna
13. Asabe Manu
14. Eslher Usman
15. Filo Dauda
16. Awa Ababa
17. Lydia Joshua
18. Na Oni Bitrus
19. Marlha James
20. Palmata Musa
21. Aisha Ezekiel
22. Mwada Baba
23. Hannatu Ishaku
24. Mwa Daniel
25. Rifkafu Soliman
26. Maryamu Yakubu
27. Rebecca Joseph
28. Ladi Audu
29. Amina Pagu
30. Sarah Nkeki
31. Esther Joshua
32. Saraya Yanga
33. Ruth Amos
34. Hauwa Musa
35. Hauwa Ishaya
36. Glory Aji
37. Mary Ali
38. Rahilla Bitrus
39. Luggwa Mutah
40. Lataba Maman
41. Lydia Habila
42. Deborah Peter
43. Naomi Yaga
44. Kwajigu Haman
45. Lugguwa Samuel
46.Maryamu Lawan
47.Tabita Hellapa
48. Ruth Ishaku
49. Maryamu Musa
50. Magaret Yama
51. Kauna Lalai
52. Solomi Tacitus
53. Naomi Yahona
54.Maimuna Usman
55.Grace Paul
56.Hauwa Ntakai
57.Yana Joshua
58. Comfort Bulus
59. Ramatu Yaga
60. Rhoda Peter
61. Naomi luka
62. Naomi Adamu
63. Iyatu Habila
64. Victoria wullgam
65. Ladi Ibrahim
66. Christiana Ali
67. Hanatu Stephen
68. Patina Fagbi
69. Martha James Bello
70. Tabita Silas
71. Yana Bukar
72. Abigail Bukar
73. Hadiza Yakubu
4. Naomi Zakariya
75. Maryamu wavi
76. Amina Bilama
77. Asabe Lawan
78. Mary Dauda
79. Maryamu Bilama
80. Naomi Filiman
81. Saratu Ayuba
82. Awa Yirma.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/full-list-of-names-of-all-82-chibok.html

The International community took serious measure, pressured the FG and struggled for the freedom of this chibok girls.
They all did it because 95% of abducted girls were christians.
Hundreds of Girls, women and children were abducted by terrorists after the abduction of these chibok girls but the world kept quiet like nothing happened.
In Aug 15th 2014 boko haram abducted more than 40 school girls in Konduga LGA in Borno but nothing has been heard about them up to now Because they were muslims.

Bunch of Hypocrites
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by 2badForReal: 9:10am On May 08, 2017
Look at their faces, you will see that there are not happy to be release, meaning it was arrangements.

Non of them speaks on camera and this students where about writing WAEC, may be WAEC has Hausa version, hmmmmm Nigeeeeria we hail thee!!!
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by ahmgiggs: 9:12am On May 08, 2017
I don't know why we have bunch of fools in Nigeria, calling chibok girls a scam. if they were your family will u say is a scam. Red cross took part in negotiation of the release of the girls yet some people still believe is a scam. "My pray to those people that call it a scam is, let the same thing that happen to chibok girls families happen to you and May your enemies cry all over as a scam".

1 Like

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by Ngokafor(f): 9:13am On May 08, 2017
agbangam:
Only d Igbos/Igbos are not happy over d release of those innocent girls. Only d Igbos see d release as a Scam. Why are d Igbos like dis
In fact i had to pray and wish d one close to my house dat his two daughters n Son will be Kidnapped b4 d end of dis year and I have promised him i will be d one screaming "It is a Scam" wen he cries out"... Very heartless and full of pride set of pple. Even their Hero d IB has admitted dat those girls were truly kidnapped, but those bast*rds wit their conspiracy theory won't allow person hear word without screaming its a SCAM. God go punis*h una o.

...You are simply cursing your self and family members,because your prayers will back-fire on you before the year runs outs...

...Erhmm guy,like NYSC,when will the final batch be 'released,rescued,saved' by your APC government??...
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by Ngokafor(f): 9:25am On May 08, 2017
Slurity:
THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF BEFORE SAYING THE INNOCENT GIRLS WHERE NOT KIDNAPPED. WHY NOT PUT YOURSELF IN THE PARENTS SHOE THEN. YEYE IGBO MEN AND WOMEN

...Yoruba people and curses are like 5 and 6,,if your curses work,Igbos will all be dead by now..but your curses simply backfires on each and everyone of you thats why you leave your villages to rot under leaking brown-roofs garnished with poverty while you all claim to come from Lagos.

..Do YOU EVEN KNOW IF YOU WONT PERISH before the next Igbo man or woman??..circus clowns everywhere.
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by Nobody: 9:27am On May 08, 2017
If any ipo.b says this is a scam then the massacre of Biafra in 1966 was a master scam grin grin
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by obafunshy(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2017
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by bitcoinvin(m): 10:03am On May 08, 2017
Ajasco222:
The Presidency has released full names of the 82 Chibok girls who were recently freed by dreaded terrorist group, Boko Haram.

The names were released by Garba Shehu after president Buhari met with the girls at his official residence in the presidential villa

Names of the 82 Released #ChibokGirls:

1. Kwatah Simon
2. Grace Dauda
3. Jummai Paul
4. Tabita Pogo
5. Yanke Shetima
6. Jummai Miutah
7. Juliana Yakubu
8. Mary Yakubu
9. Rulh Kolo
10. Mairama Yahaya
11. Racheal Nkeke
12. Fibi Haruna
13. Asabe Manu
14. Eslher Usman
15. Filo Dauda
16. Awa Ababa
17. Lydia Joshua
18. Na Oni Bitrus
19. Marlha James
20. Palmata Musa
21. Aisha Ezekiel
22. Mwada Baba
23. Hannatu Ishaku
24. Mwa Daniel
25. Rifkafu Soliman
26. Maryamu Yakubu
27. Rebecca Joseph
28. Ladi Audu
29. Amina Pagu
30. Sarah Nkeki
31. Esther Joshua
32. Saraya Yanga
33. Ruth Amos
34. Hauwa Musa
35. Hauwa Ishaya
36. Glory Aji
37. Mary Ali
38. Rahilla Bitrus
39. Luggwa Mutah
40. Lataba Maman
41. Lydia Habila
42. Deborah Peter
43. Naomi Yaga
44. Kwajigu Haman
45. Lugguwa Samuel
46.Maryamu Lawan
47.Tabita Hellapa
48. Ruth Ishaku
49. Maryamu Musa
50. Magaret Yama
51. Kauna Lalai
52. Solomi Tacitus
53. Naomi Yahona
54.Maimuna Usman
55.Grace Paul
56.Hauwa Ntakai
57.Yana Joshua
58. Comfort Bulus
59. Ramatu Yaga
60. Rhoda Peter
61. Naomi luka
62. Naomi Adamu
63. Iyatu Habila
64. Victoria wullgam
65. Ladi Ibrahim
66. Christiana Ali
67. Hanatu Stephen
68. Patina Fagbi
69. Martha James Bello
70. Tabita Silas
71. Yana Bukar
72. Abigail Bukar
73. Hadiza Yakubu
4. Naomi Zakariya
75. Maryamu wavi
76. Amina Bilama
77. Asabe Lawan
78. Mary Dauda
79. Maryamu Bilama
80. Naomi Filiman
81. Saratu Ayuba
82. Awa Yirma.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/full-list-of-names-of-all-82-chibok.html

pls put MRS to their names biko..There are no more kids rather mamas
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by Nobody: 10:10am On May 08, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:
Full list of SCAMS
lol I thought you were supposed to stand with buhari from your moniker
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by tiwasiaife(m): 10:23am On May 08, 2017
Nma27:
Adim mma

Achorom ka anyi na akpakorita na nzuzo maka odinma nkeanyi na odiniru. obum nyegi akara Igwe okwu ka iga enyem nke gi?
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:27am On May 08, 2017
90% re Christians.... una do well.
what a peaceful religion... (islam)

1 Like

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by franudi: 10:49am On May 08, 2017
agbangam:
Only d Igbos/Igbos are not happy over d release of those innocent girls. Only d Igbos see d release as a Scam. Why are d Igbos like dis
In fact i had to pray and wish d one close to my house dat his two daughters n Son will be Kidnapped b4 d end of dis year and I have promised him i will be d one screaming "It is a Scam" wen he cries out"... Very heartless and full of pride set of pple. Even their Hero d IB has admitted dat those girls were truly kidnapped, but those bast*rds wit their conspiracy theory won't allow person hear word without screaming its a SCAM. God go punis*h una o.
God is already punishing you with zombism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by franudi: 10:52am On May 08, 2017
Caseless:
Mary and juliana yakubu are probably from the same parent. You can imagine the trauma, agony and sorrow they endured all this while because one clueless president failed to act on time.
If you are heartless enough to deny these girls were ever abducted, may what befell them befall your daughters or your sisters so you can know what it feels to 'chibok girls abduction is a scam'.
The north can go to any length to get back power, so don't be confused.
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by franudi: 10:53am On May 08, 2017
Jaabioro:
Now for those who has been shouting scam on top of their cracking voices can take the name to Chibok school for confirm ..Their grandfather buffoon holehat has done the confirmation before they wake up slumber
It is a scam.
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by bizhop01: 11:21am On May 08, 2017
YOU WIN 2015 ELECTION,
YOU FREE BOKOHARAM EXECUTIVE,
MISSION ACOMPLISHED.
shoutout to northern leaders the are the boss, & thank you bokoharam you guys are so kind
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by brojoshua: 11:50am On May 08, 2017
When the judgment of God began with the people who are called people of God, how will it be when it comes to the turns of those who are not people of God.
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by Justiceleague1: 12:54pm On May 08, 2017
agbangam:

and you and your household 100 times cos what you wish others is what God will give to you..pele o,prayer warrior grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by Nowenuse: 2:37pm On May 08, 2017
Voltrone:
Is chibok a Christian community? Only innocent Christian children were adopted. None of the girls was a Muslim girl. That means, the initial attack by the so called Boko haram was on Christians. It is well. God pass Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen

Chibok as well as most parts of Southern Borno state is christian dominated.
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by Amberon: 4:47pm On May 08, 2017
I'm not Igbo and you northerners are worse than animals.
jasawa:
and you are bastard from the S/east.
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by Malawian(m): 4:54pm On May 08, 2017
agbangam:
ODE DINDIRIN. Show me "Comfort Bulus" amongst the names there
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by rummmy: 3:40am On May 09, 2017
Scam list..the girls looks healthier than those that work 24hrs under the A/C...make una kontinue una deceit.
Re: Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) by oladoja1(m): 6:59am On May 09, 2017
Amberon:
This is sex jihad. And it is part and parcel of the Islamic agenda. God help Nigeria.
what's this one saying like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Submits Saraki’s Name To INEC As Its Senatorial Candidate For Kwara Central / Lagbaja: Granting Amnesty To Bandits Created Avenue To Reorganise, Attack / Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.