Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu (12566 Views)

See List Of Tinubu's Cabals Running Buhari's Government / Omokri Unveils Strong Member Of Cabal Allegedly Controlling Buhari Govt [PHOTO] / Buhari Not Healthy, Cabal Running His Govt – Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by Firefire(m): 7:23am On May 08, 2017
Noted!
Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by bumi10(m): 7:23am On May 08, 2017
one of the cabals is talking

go on

we are listening
Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by crazyABO(m): 7:26am On May 08, 2017
mooregan:
Tinubu is say this one so that "the Cabal" can allow "His Boy" run the government.
Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by heckymaicon(m): 7:26am On May 08, 2017
Tinubu my political mentor, but it's crystal clear there is cabal in Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by CoolFreeday(m): 7:26am On May 08, 2017
God bless Nigeria. PMB/Osinbajo til 2023.
Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:27am On May 08, 2017
Jagaban just left the wailers for dead

Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by MENELIK1: 7:29am On May 08, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
[s][/s]
Tinubu is a corrupt drug baron

waaaww

good morning sire grin

By their comments we shall know the Osus, the red mud jews who always complain about the great Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by lilytender: 7:29am On May 08, 2017
omowolewa:
Sir, you mean it? I mean from your churchmind?

Okay, I will ask Uncle Lai.

No, it's from his mosque mind.

2 Likes

Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by maclatunji: 7:30am On May 08, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Like PMB is in control? A vegetable that is been told wat to do and how to do it by his captors
Your post is enough evidence of your ignorance and hateful nature to match.
What a shame!
Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by DonCortino: 7:31am On May 08, 2017
cutefergiee:
Jagaban just left the wailers for dead

Aisha that first came up with the cabal hijack is a wailer too abi?

Brain dead zombie!!

2 Likes

Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by Zenlife: 7:33am On May 08, 2017
So Tinubu now knows more than Aisha, the oza room occupant?

1 Like

Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:34am On May 08, 2017
DonCortino:

Aisha that first came up with the cabal hijack is a wailer too abi?
Brain dead zombie!!
he pain am.....

Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by michoim(m): 7:34am On May 08, 2017
Well spoken sir
Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by donmalcolm21(m): 7:35am On May 08, 2017
Progressive01:
Tinubu is one extraordinary gentleman. Given the tirade of attacks he's suffered from those who claim to be loyal to Buhari, anyone else would have turned their backs on the president faster than they could blink, but here we have a man doing the exact opposite of what many thought and wish he'd do..

Jagaban, you've indeed overpaid your dues.. May providence never cease to smile on you sir.

God bless Nigeria.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Get well soonest President Buhari.
So you ve dug up this one. Kudos
Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by lucianohase(m): 7:35am On May 08, 2017
Tinubu is a bloody liar!!

2 Likes

Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by Sheikhmd007(m): 7:47am On May 08, 2017
sarrki:
God bless Asiwaju

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless yemi osinbajo

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
Amen my bro. And may God bless you, all of us including the wailers and the entire world.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:48am On May 08, 2017
DonCortino:

Na ur level of mumu dey pain me.
Chai... d painment is getting serious ooooooo. Sorry egbon... take dat doctor's prescription below.. u nid it

Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by DeadlyViper000: 7:51am On May 08, 2017
[s]
MENELIK1:

By their comments we shall know the Osus, the red mud jews who always complain about the great Yorubas
[/s]

Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond

1 Like

Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by Sheikhmd007(m): 8:07am On May 08, 2017
wadanki:
Tinubu, who do think u can deceive again, after u guys deceived Nigerians during d previous elections. bros, d gods r wise now.
They din't deceive me or what do you know that I know nothing about as if is not media you are following. Oya na tell me please.
Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by CEOAF: 8:09am On May 08, 2017
I would rather a vegetable that rescued 82 chibok girls,award 50 billion Calabar to itu road and triple the budget of Niger delta amnesty programme to 35 billion naira.Now receive sense
KidsNEXTdoor:

Like PMB is in control?
A vegetable that is been told wat to do and how to do it by his captors
Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by Sheikhmd007(m): 8:20am On May 08, 2017
swagagolic01:
Who is tinubu to release a statement abt the presidency?? He thinks this is lagos state or his ACN Oga goan rest ya head jare
That is one of the reasons why my great grandfather used to say; most of Nigerians are stupid and he added they don't reason at all, I mean just read what we have above me like as if he is not following the media.
Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by HzRF(m): 8:21am On May 08, 2017
See Wetin tinubu don turn to

Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by kinibigdeal(m): 8:23am On May 08, 2017
Tinubu is only being diplomatic but his mind is saying something different. Baba Akande spoke his mind

2 Likes

Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by JideAmuGiaka: 8:26am On May 08, 2017
Progressive01:
Tinubu is one extraordinary gentleman. Given the tirade of attacks he's suffered from those who claim to be loyal to Buhari, anyone else would have turned their backs on the president faster than they could blink, but here we have a man doing the exact opposite of what many thought and wish he'd do..

Jagaban, you've indeed overpaid your dues.. May providence never cease to smile on you sir.

God bless Nigeria.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Get well soonest President Buhari.

Honestly you don't understand the word POLITICS, I think you should read 48 laws of Power to understand which of these laws Tinubu is using here.

2 Likes

Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by Sheikhmd007(m): 8:28am On May 08, 2017
Oops! to the wailers the Mr president will not die now let just come together, unite, pray and work harder to survive.
Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:32am On May 08, 2017
Tinubu is double speaking in this statement. His real position was spoken by Baba Akande and his lashing at the cabal is done through Sahara Reporters.

2 Likes

Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by Smooyis(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2017
All politicians are liars. Believe them at your own peril. However this does not in anyway diminish the reputation of Jagaban Tinubu as a man of great political sagacity. grin cool shocked
Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by donborg(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2017
clefstone:
This man is a green snake. Using Pa Akande to air his true position while at d same time feigning public support for PMB. A true Yoruba man indeed
dont mind him, he has gotten what he wanted which was buhari's absence so he is trying to appear innocent to the public...... someone told me to flee from the yorubas because you can never trust them to betray you.

1 Like

Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:55am On May 08, 2017
CEOAF:
I would rather a vegetable that rescued 82 chibok girls,award 50 billion Calabar to itu road and triple the budget of Niger delta amnesty programme to 35 billion naira.Now receive sense
2016 budget was padded
Taxpayers money is being used to treat the president that has turned aso rock to old peoples home
What a mockery of governance
Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:45am On May 08, 2017
donborg:
dont mind him, he has gotten what he wanted which was buhari's absence so he is trying to appear innocent to the public...... someone told me to flee from the yorubas because you can never trust them to betray you.
Lol.

This is so wrong.
Re: Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu by Sylva2147: 9:50am On May 08, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
[s][/s] cabals are running this government
kiss the truth
is there any government or organization without cabal?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo Workers To Get 13th Month Salary December 27 / Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello / Abia State Financial Status Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.