Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,289 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Help! My Friend's Lover Is Giving Me The 'green Light'. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Friend's Lover Is Giving Me The 'green Light'. (1438 Views)

The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / Excorting Your Friend's Lover! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Friend's Lover Is Giving Me The 'green Light'. by kingkams(m): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2007
Please fellow Nairalanders, Help me cos I'm in need of it. My friend's lover is trying to have a go at me. She keeps calling me to come over to her place in his absence and tell me some stuff I'm not supposed to hear. Like why she is having a hard time with him and telling me she needs me to Please console her a give her a chance to prove her worth to me.

Any type of advise is welcome.
Re: Help! My Friend's Lover Is Giving Me The 'green Light'. by Pain(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2007
Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned. But I Tell You Hell Would Be Your Destination When Your Friend Gets To Know.

I Would Be Very Willing And Delighted to Render Him My Assistance in Ensuring That You "Roast In Pieces".

I Say To Hell With You Covetous One!!!

My Advice To You. Stay Away From Another Man's Garden!!. At Least You Asked For Any Kind Of Advice. shocked shocked
Re: Help! My Friend's Lover Is Giving Me The 'green Light'. by naijacutee(f): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2007
Hey man, are you double-jointed? Your Thumb always seems to hit either the Caps button or the shift key.
Re: Help! My Friend's Lover Is Giving Me The 'green Light'. by Macgreat(m): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2007
Imao

Give her the RED LIGHT wink
Re: Help! My Friend's Lover Is Giving Me The 'green Light'. by harvey(m): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2007
man,u are just danggling round fire.if u are thinking of considering such,then u are not worth an inch of the F word.if u know what i mean.stay clear off his girl and u tell her straight up that u aint going jiggi with her.
Re: Help! My Friend's Lover Is Giving Me The 'green Light'. by Busta(f): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2007
Macgreat:

Imao

Give her the RED LIGHT wink
lol WORD!

women like that are nuthing but trouble
run far away from her.
Re: Help! My Friend's Lover Is Giving Me The 'green Light'. by Nautillus(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2007
DONT DO IT PERIOD!!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Help! My Friend's Lover Is Giving Me The 'green Light'. by iice(f): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2007
Are you subconsciously thinking of hitting that? undecided
Re: Help! My Friend's Lover Is Giving Me The 'green Light'. by tkb417(m): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2007
if shes shwoing you green light, you too take her to the red light district
chikena
Re: Help! My Friend's Lover Is Giving Me The 'green Light'. by wakagirl: 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2007
She is not good enough for your friend either, so if she is beautiful and your eye enter her shop your own but use condom and record the conversation so when your friend knows you'll have a proof and you both can laugh it over and drop her asewo!. If you dont want to do as well record her conversation because if you dont she will soon set you up because she'll fear you can tell your friend.
Re: Help! My Friend's Lover Is Giving Me The 'green Light'. by wakagirl: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2007
Oh no! what a waste of advise! this thread was 11 months old. I beg poster tell us what eventually happened because i know she is no longer with your friend by now with such asewo behaviour abi you don do?
Re: Help! My Friend's Lover Is Giving Me The 'green Light'. by sammy6(m): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2007
please dock
Re: Help! My Friend's Lover Is Giving Me The 'green Light'. by ssRhino: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2007
give the person a red light
Re: Help! My Friend's Lover Is Giving Me The 'green Light'. by 677ano(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2011
she is capital TROUBLE
Re: Help! My Friend's Lover Is Giving Me The 'green Light'. by magiclove: 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2011
introduce her to people me so their wont be a problem in the long run.

(1) (Reply)

Na Wow Oh / Happy New Year To You All / Guys Find It Difficult To Admire Their Girls. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.