Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,079 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Is Osinbajo The Acting President Or Vice President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Osinbajo The Acting President Or Vice President? (505 Views)

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Osinbajo The Acting President Or Vice President? by timota(m): 8:32am On May 08, 2017
Fellow nairalanders i'm a bit confused,as the president travels on medical vacation and said that the vice president will continue.Is he continuing as a vice president or an acting president?pls anyone with useful information should enlighten me.
Re: Is Osinbajo The Acting President Or Vice President? by Franzinni: 8:34am On May 08, 2017
PRESIDENT... Simple and short

He is not an actor.

1 Like

Re: Is Osinbajo The Acting President Or Vice President? by mikky4764(f): 8:35am On May 08, 2017
How I wish I know the answer.
Re: Is Osinbajo The Acting President Or Vice President? by Nobody: 8:35am On May 08, 2017
When Baba is in town, Osinbajo is the Vice President.
When Baba is outta town, Osinbajo becomes the Acting President.
That is what an unselfish, good and patriotic president who has the country at heart does.
I wish you quick recovery Baba mi.
Re: Is Osinbajo The Acting President Or Vice President? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2017
Acting President
Re: Is Osinbajo The Acting President Or Vice President? by Nobody: 8:48am On May 08, 2017
modelmike7:
When Baba us in town, Osinbajo is the Vice President.
When Baba is outta town, Osinbajo becomes the Acting President.
That is what an unselfish, good and patriotic president who has the country at heart does.
I wish you quick recovery Baba mi.

Unselfishness indeed

1 Like

Re: Is Osinbajo The Acting President Or Vice President? by MrPeterson(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2017
A president in acting capacity

Re: Is Osinbajo The Acting President Or Vice President? by Nobody: 8:51am On May 08, 2017
EastGold:

Unselfishness indeed
You can say that again!!
Re: Is Osinbajo The Acting President Or Vice President? by nerodenero: 9:10am On May 08, 2017
Osinbajo as acted as Acting President more than any Vice President ever did. I see him as President-in-waiting.

Wishing Bubu quick recovery but he should do the needful by resigning so that we don't allow history repeat itself. I believe hed be celebrated more if he follow the path of honour.

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari is receiving governors, Others now - Presidency / When The President Dies.. / These Are Reasons Why North Korea Hate The USA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.