Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

"What GEJ Could Not Achieve In 4yrs Buhari Has Achieved In 2yrs" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "What GEJ Could Not Achieve In 4yrs Buhari Has Achieved In 2yrs" (721 Views)

Buhari Could Not Achieve More Because Nigeria Does Not Have Money – BMO / Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 / Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"What GEJ Could Not Achieve In 4yrs Buhari Has Achieved In 2yrs" by ImadeUReadThis: 9:44am On May 08, 2017
"What GEJ could not achieve in 4yrs Buhari has achieved in 2yrs"

This is the latest zombie anthem as they celebrate the release of the phantom Chibok girls.

Lets for just this moment forget if Chibok abductions were staged.

Lets just go with the zombie flow.

The question to ask now is did the Buhari administration rescue the chibok girls or did they simply release 7 hardcore boko commanders plus a hefty pay off to secure the girl's release?

All I can say is that Buhari has no problem negotiating and paying of boko lunatics in exchange for phantom missing chibok girls.

The main issue is that both Buhari and GEJ failed to secure the release of the chibok girls by means of military means.

The only main difference is that unlike Jonathan, Buhari does not have any qualms negotiating and paying off Terrorists just like El Rufai is doing with fulani militia terrorizing Southern Kaduna.

4 Likes

Re: "What GEJ Could Not Achieve In 4yrs Buhari Has Achieved In 2yrs" by DickDastardly(m): 9:46am On May 08, 2017
Vegetable
Re: "What GEJ Could Not Achieve In 4yrs Buhari Has Achieved In 2yrs" by ImadeUReadThis: 9:48am On May 08, 2017
DickDastardly:
Vegetable

Do you mean Buhari?
Re: "What GEJ Could Not Achieve In 4yrs Buhari Has Achieved In 2yrs" by Jaabioro(m): 9:56am On May 08, 2017
I prayed thee what happened to those traumatized girls would never befell any of your closest person, then you will know the value of freedom. Freedom is not free as you may think, exchanged the terrorists to secured those precious life is nothing compared to embarrassment it cause the nation as whole. Let the terrorists go back to their former ally whether you like or not their life is on lethal red line.

1 Like

Re: "What GEJ Could Not Achieve In 4yrs Buhari Has Achieved In 2yrs" by ImadeUReadThis: 10:01am On May 08, 2017
Jaabioro:
[s]I prayed thee what happened to those traumatized girls would never befell any of your closest person, then you will know the value of freedom. Freedom is not free as you may think, exchanged the terrorists to secured those precious life is nothing compared to embarrassment it cause the nation as whole. Let the terrorists go back to their former ally whether you like or not their life is on lethal red line.[/s]

Shut your bloody trap!

It was people like Buhari that opposed any clampdown on the Boko lunatics

It was idiots like Buhari who rode to power by exploiting the jihadist carnage

It was fools like you that brought out a false and fake sense of empathy over these same girls that your useless APC vagabounds exploited and with all certainty have a hand in the Boko Jihad.

Your own nemesis is that you now live in a society that anything can happen.

I have since packed my bags and headed out of your useless jungle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What GEJ Could Not Achieve In 4yrs Buhari Has Achieved In 2yrs" by Jaabioro(m): 10:10am On May 08, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Shut your bloody trap!

It was people like Buhari that opposed any clampdown on the Boko lunatics

It was idiots like Buhari who rode to power by exploiting the jihadist carnage

It was fools like you that brought out a false and fake sense of empathy over these same girls that your useless APC vagabounds exploited and with all certainty have a hand in the Boko Jihad.

Your own nemesis is that you now live in a society that anything can happen.

I have since packed my bags and headed out of your useless jungle
It is better for you to argued constructively, it would give you edge and respect.. I don't think any of my line goes with abusive words. You choose your way of leaving the jungle.. I learned not to leave my core responsibility to an alien like you..
Re: "What GEJ Could Not Achieve In 4yrs Buhari Has Achieved In 2yrs" by asksteve(m): 11:02am On May 08, 2017
Its funny how ppl are falling for this diversion while he goes back to hospital in London not Nigeria.

Not d heavily funded Aso Rock Clinic dat gets a budget that is for more than the budget of all Federal University Teaching Hospitals put together.

I wish him n his handlers well as dey continue to deceive over 200million Nigerians.
Or script will run out with time.

1 Like

Re: "What GEJ Could Not Achieve In 4yrs Buhari Has Achieved In 2yrs" by enemybulldozer(m): 11:12am On May 08, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
"What GEJ could not achieve in 4yrs Buhari has achieved in 2yrs"

This is the latest zombie anthem as they celebrate the release of the phantom Chibok girls.

Lets for just this moment forget if Chibok abductions were staged.

Lets just go with the zombie flow.

The question to ask now is did the Buhari administration rescue the chibok girls or did they simply release 7 hardcore boko commanders plus a hefty pay off to secure the girl's release?

All I can say is that Buhari has no problem negotiating and paying of boko lunatics in exchange for phantom missing chibok girls.

The main issue is that both Buhari and GEJ failed to secure the release of the chibok girls by means of military means.

The only main difference is that unlike Jonathan, Buhari does not have any qualms negotiating and paying off Terrorists just like El Rufai is doing with fulani militia terrorizing Southern Kaduna.
I think what you said is true but let's hear from sophisticated zombies.. zombies like sarrki, madridguy and ngeneukwuenu.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Adeboye, Patience Jonathan And Wike Commission State Ecumenical Centre / The Real Truth About The Removal Of CRK And The Political Lies. / Biafra: We Are Solidly Behind Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Youths.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.