Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1248601 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iykedpetes(m): 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wendy97:
Good evening house,

I would like to share my testimony,
I applied for my student visa on the 8th of August.
I didnt submit an account statement with my application because of the university i chose (Deakin University).
I called the embassy yesterday and i was told that they were busy with july intake so my application was not yet treated.
I told my agent yesterday to defy my admission because i felt they wouldnt meet up. But she advised that i should be patient
I just got a mail this evening that my visa was granted.
congratulations ... expecting to hear my own good News ..wit God
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ucpaker13: 1:46am On Oct 12, 2017
Wendy97:
Good evening house,

I didnt submit an account statement with my application because of the university i chose (Deakin University).
I called the embassy yesterday and i was told that they were busy with july intake so my application was not yet treated.
I told my agent yesterday to defy my admission because i felt they wouldnt meet up. But she advised that i should be patient

You didn't tell us when you were asked to go for medical and how long from there till you got the Grant. Anyway thank God they are treating July application, I have a reason to smile now and pray for divine favor.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Wendy97: 8:19am On Oct 12, 2017
I wasnt asked to, did it b4 submitting my application for the visa on the 7th of August.
Ucpaker13:

You didn't tell us when you were asked to go for medical and how long from there till you got the Grant. Anyway thank God they are treating July application, I have a reason to smile now and pray for divine favor.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asoasoaso: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2017
Wendy97:
Good evening house,

Congratulations
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by domainservice(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2017
Wendy97:
Good evening house,

Congratulations, I tap into this testimony, by his grace I will share mine too
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hamkid1994: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2017
Good mrng house pls am new here I got reply from embassy yesterday that I was denied America visa in 2013 and 2017 me while I only mentioned 2017 in my initial application so I was asked why didn't I mentioned 2013 also and reason of denial though my agent has replied dem and give dem excuse pls house what is my chance of getting visa
Note am applying for student visa
Please house am scared my visa may got rejected
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2017
chimax1:
Wow, congratulations.

Pls gimme the number you called!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sokoto: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2017
Good mrng house pls am new here I got reply from embassy yesterday that I was denied America visa in 2013 and 2017 me while I only mentioned 2017 in my initial application so I was asked why didn't I mentioned 2013 also and reason of denial though my agent has replied dem and give dem excuse pls house what is my chance of getting visa

Pls. When did you apply and
When are you resuming?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2017
hamkid1994:

Just pray the new reason is so authentic. But why didn't u declare all at fest. Anyway, start serious fasting and prayers ooo. And for other new applicants always tell them all about ur previous denials, this people now share intelligence more than before to avoid there whahala. All the best bro, Over to d guru in the house, any physical solution to this?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 11:05am On Oct 12, 2017
foreverkind1:

Okay dear, it's well, all d best
Thanks. Same for u too. I pray for God's grace and favours concerning all awaiting visa grant.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hamkid1994: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2017
sokoto:

Pls. When did you apply and
When are you resuming?
August my intake was last month but have differ my admission
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2017
zeemo2007:

If it has passed the processing timeline and the school is resuming soon. You should contact them.

Unless you applied recently.

Most people that got visa recently applied as far back as June and others for Feb also applied as far back June too
I just applied like mid September.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2017
fowlyansh181:
i will try my best to do just that . Most times I get skeptical reading a thread from day one of its birth because I can see the date go far back to 2016 to 2015 hence I randomly think the process certainly must have changed from the way it works now .. but my question actually is if you can guide , I will still read back from the thread . I am a graduate from a Nigerian university, but sadly with a 3rd class. I want to move from Nigeria to the werstern world for greener pastures, naija Mayer tire everyone . Thing is I don't know which visa to go for yet and a country that can be okay for me , I have my eyes on European countries, CanadA New Zealand or Australia . I am 24 going on 25 next year . Mom is willing to sponsor me with a budget of 3 to 4 million . Which visa do I go for and what's my best option?
If u r considering Aussie 4m won't be enough for even half a year and its only Deakin I know takes 3rd class in aussie

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2017
Wendy97:
Good evening house,

Wow great news. Congratulations dear. Which campus in deakin.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2017
Wendy97:
Good evening house,

After your biometrics and the likes did you or your agent get any mail about your visa application? I am kinda worried I did not get neither did my agent but she tells me it's fine.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Teegal42:

After your biometrics and the likes did you or your agent get any mail about your visa application? I am kinda worried I did not get neither did my agent but she tells me it's fine.

U should get a receipt of your visa lodgement ooo, what kind of agent is that one now ooo. Track ur application online, u will be able to see the receipt of ur visa application.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zeemo2007: 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Teegal42:

I just applied like mid September.

That's near oo. Hopefully it will come out but I doubt .

I am going to Deakin too and I applied since May and visa came out this September.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sistaj: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
visa grant October 11th.applied June 6th had to defer when resumption date passed.Course is Master of research western Sydney University.I called embassy last month to ascertain status and I was told since I deferred they will only attend to my application 4 months to resumption date which is November/December according to them but I made them understand 4 months is early October cos my new resumption date is Feb 5th.October 5th I sent a mail with all my details telling them it's over a 120days applied as per their decision turnaround time.I also told them i got an offer in Germany and my enrolment deadline is this october so I need to know my fate in order not to miss out on other opportunities.They replied saying February was far off and they decide 4 months prior .I replied telling them it is four months to my resumption already stating my need to know if I am going to Germany or not.I got a reply they were working on my application.Today I got the visa grant email from my agents pfl but the grant date is October 11th.wanted to share with others like me who were in limbo for months unend.Thank God that the labour was not in vain as right now I do not really know if I will be going to Australia or not cos during the Long wait I started other good stuff that may even be better off for my family and I.

8 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sokoto: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
visa grant October 11th.applied June 6th had to defer when resumption date passed.Course is Master of research western Sydney University.I called embassy last month to ascertain status and I was told since I deferred they will only attend to my application 4 months to resumption date which is November/December according to them but I made them understand 4 months is early October cos my new resumption date is Feb 5th.October 5th I sent a mail with all my details telling them it's over a 120days applied as per their decision turnaround time.I also told them i got an offer in Germany and my enrolment deadline is this october so I need to know my fate in order not to miss out on other opportunities.They replied saying February was far off and they decide 4 months prior .I replied telling them it is four months to my resumption already stating my need to know if I am going to Germany or not.I got a reply they were working on my application.Today I got the visa grant email from my agents pfl but the grant date is October 11th.wanted to share with others like me who were in limbo for months unend.Thank God that the labour was not in vain as right now I do not really know if I will be going to Australia or not cos during the Long wait I started other good stuff that may even be better off for my family and I.

Pls. Can u give me your visa?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4peace4: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abiodun56: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Please nobody should apply to ECU for now, ECU has rescinded all offers given to Nigerians... Even those that paid initial tuition and OSHC were not left out.
DIBP claimed that Nigerians applying to ECU have no Genuine intention. So ECU was mandated to rescind all offers given to Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shevydinho(m): 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
abiodun56:
Please nobody should apply to ECU for now, ECU has rescinded all offers given to Nigerians... Even those that paid initial tuition and OSHC were not left out.
DIBP claimed that Nigerians applying to ECU have no Genuine intention. So ECU was mandated to rescind all offers given to Nigerians.
This is serious
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
abiodun56:
Source of information please?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abiodun56: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=Cottyekundayo post=61352567]
Source of information please?[/qu

I was affected and I know some other dudes, my agent also confirmed it.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
abiodun56:
This is terrible , pls which other schools are affected ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abiodun56: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
noscarn91:

I am very sure of ECU for now.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abiodun56: 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
noscarn91:

I am very sure of ECU for now.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zehava: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
4peace4:
pls gurus in d house i need answer to this question please.I am a graduate of mass communication with GPA 3.63 n wish 2 go 4 my masters in Aussie pls what courses with relation to my first degree can i go 4 my masters dat ll allow me get PR please gurus in the house help a sister out i tried googling but still dnt understand. Thanks
You'd need to research on the list of occupations eligible for a PR then see where you fit.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Teegal42(f): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
HonNellymike12:

U should get a receipt of your visa lodgement ooo, what kind of agent is that one now ooo. Track ur application online, u will be able to see the receipt of ur visa application.
I have d receipt she printed it out for me. Aside that what else
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ebere272: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
abiodun56:
Very true happened to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.