Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1253003 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iykedpetes(m): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2017
Joeysmb:
Visa Application date: 29/06/2017
Visa Grant: 07/10/2017
School: Griffith University
Campus: Gold coast
I thank God for his favour and also wish a visa grant to everybody still waiting for their visa. By God's grace I will be travelling on 20/10/2017.
... congratulations ..the God that did it for you will do it for us still expecting
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2017
Good morning, please any student or prospective student of UTS in the house... Need some details about the uni before I get my ass fried
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hello house, pls I need advice. The school I applied to is asking for a statement of account. Can i submit 2 statements from 2 different sponsors plus my personal statement to make up the required amount. Pls I need answers ASAP.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by skydon(m): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
chimax1:
Hello house, pls I need advice. The school I applied to is asking for a statement of account. Can i submit 2 statements from 2 different sponsors plus my personal statement to make up the required amount. Pls I need answers ASAP.

Yes, it worked for me.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asoasoaso: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
chimax1:

Yes u can summit it, but make sure that those 2 sponsors has same usernames with ur own surname

Wish u the best
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samakinbo: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Today Monday.No approval,no visa news. The thread just dry. This people no go give themselves HBP. Make this Australian embassy guys give people visa jare, make we rejoice and be happy. I pray for those expecting visas and those that are yet to apply, that your Australia dreams will come to manifestation.Your dreams shall come to past. You will not be among the denied but among the approved ones. I for-see lots and lots of good news flowing on this thread this week. Please share your testimony when you get yours.

11 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sokoto: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Today Monday.No approval,no visa news. The thread just dry. This people no go give themselves HBP. Make this Australian embassy guys give people visa jare, make we rejoice and be happy. I pray for those expecting visas and those that are yet to apply, that your Australia dreams will come to manifestation.Your dreams shall come to past. You will not be among the denied but among the approved ones. I for-see lots and lots of good news flowing on this thread this week. Please share your testimony when you get yours.

Nice one, what's your intake or when is your resumption?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kim1212: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
hello everyone. I'm new to this forum. please i need guidance. I applied to the Melbourne flight training institute Australia. got. offer and coe. it's a 13month course duration to study commercial pilot licence. My sister and my aunt are the sponsors. bank statements of about 57mil and 15m from them both, and they also got an affidavit to prove our relationship. I intend to go with my husband. i was told that my visa chances r slim because my aunt isnt my direct fanily and because the institution isnt a popular school, but it is registered and has circos code lease anyone that could chip in about visa chances and steps , or anyone that applied with a flight school, il appreciate. thanks everyone
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by LaddyB1(f): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
cassareknow:

Turkisk airline

Hi please this is really urgent, please did you need Malaysia visa for the (turkish airline) abuja to kuala lumpur (malindo air) to perth flight? Using turkish airline

please respond asap. Anyone with travel experience with turkish airline operated by Malindo air kuala lumpur to perth.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samakinbo: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
sokoto:
February intake. Masters in Engineering. Deakin

Nice one, what's your intake or when is your resumption?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zeemo2007: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
kim1212:
hello everyone. I'm new to this forum. please i need guidance. I applied to the Melbourne flight training institute Australia. got. offer and coe. it's a 13month course duration to study commercial pilot licence. My sister and my aunt are the sponsors. bank statements of about 57mil and 15m from them both, and they also got an affidavit to prove our relationship. I intend to go with my husband. i was told that my visa chances r slim because my aunt isnt my direct fanily and because the institution isnt a popular school, but it is registered and has circos code lease anyone that could chip in about visa chances and steps , or anyone that applied with a flight school, il appreciate. thanks everyone

1) The course has a cricos, then it is good. No worries
2) why not use only your sister ? She has 58m balance ?
3) aside affidavit, you will need her birth certificate and passport to proof the relationship.
4) do not apply with your spouse yet, apply alone.
5) most important you must back up evidence and reason why you going to a flight school. Example could be your present employment and previous education and courses.
6) finally, if possible use only your sister as your sponsor and make sire you convince them that you really want to be a pilot and not just to get visa.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
zeemo2007:

1) The course has a cricos, then it is good. No worries
2) why not use only your sister ? She has 58m balance ?
3) aside affidavit, you will need her birth certificate and passport to proof the relationship.
4) do not apply with your spouse yet, apply alone.
5) most important you must back up evidence and reason why you going to a flight school. Example could be your present employment and previous education and courses.
6) finally, if possible use only your sister as your sponsor and make sire you convince them that you really want to be a pilot and not just to get visa.

Pls I need ur advice am about to get married and I have applied for my student visa by God grace it Wud be approved soon. I didn't put my fiance as a dependent or anything the plan is once I get the visa we do the court marriage I go and we start processing her visa as my wife then hopefully it's approve within 3months the I just come back for church wedding and we travel back to aussie together. My fear his hope I wunt have issues with dibp when applying for her own visa as my spouse
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 1:13am On Oct 17, 2017
LaddyB1:

Hi please this is really urgent, please did you need Malaysia visa for the (turkish airline) abuja to kuala lumpur (malindo air) to perth flight? Using turkish airline

please respond asap. Anyone with travel experience with turkish airline operated by Malindo air kuala lumpur to perth.
My one cent, just use a straight airline. Connecting airline via Malaysia is trouble. I had some experience last year and had to book another Airline at Malaysia in addition claiming luggage was also difficult. And just this a.m, I got a mail from my mate who visited NG, Turkish airline won't let him board cos they don't seem to understand how he will claim his luggage. #wasteofmoney.
I recommend that you just squeeze out the cash and board one airline instead of connecting.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by LaddyB1(f): 2:30am On Oct 17, 2017
Cottyekundayo:

My one cent, just use a straight airline. Connecting airline via Malaysia is trouble. I had some experience last year and had to book another Airline at Malaysia in addition claiming luggage was also difficult. And just this a.m, I got a mail from my mate who visited NG, Turkish airline won't let him board cos they don't seem to understand how he will claim his luggage. #wasteofmoney.
I recommend that you just squeeze out the cash and board one airline instead of connecting.

Actually the flight is a single flight originating from Nigeria, and the airline is Turkish airline all the way but they are changing our flight to Malindo air in Malaysia.

I just want to know if we will be needing Malaysia visa as suggested by someone. So please does anyone know for sure if we will be needing Malaysia visa?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OGKush(m): 4:58am On Oct 17, 2017
For anybody that's still thinking about payment of Visa Application. FBN naira master card still works for payment and the charges is approximately #168,000...Best of luck to everyone that is still waiting on response from DIBP and to those that's just about to start their application.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 5:04am On Oct 17, 2017
LaddyB1:

Actually the flight is a single flight originating from Nigeria, and the airline is Turkish airline all the way but they are changing our flight to Malindo air in Malaysia.

I just want to know if we will be needing Malaysia visa as suggested by someone. So please does anyone know for sure if we will be needing Malaysia visa?
That question should be directed to Turkish airline. N my own case my connecting airline was on the other side of immigration desk. Turkish airline will definitely give you an adequate answer.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zeemo2007: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2017
Blazegab:

Pls I need ur advice am about to get married and I have applied for my student visa by God grace it Wud be approved soon. I didn't put my fiance as a dependent or anything the plan is once I get the visa we do the court marriage I go and we start processing her visa as my wife then hopefully it's approve within 3months the I just come back for church wedding and we travel back to aussie together. My fear his hope I wunt have issues with dibp when applying for her own visa as my spouse

It is better you get married and quickly update them of the change In your circumstance before they make decision on your application instead of applying fresh for your spouse.

Either way is fine, it is just more straightforward if they already have your spouse data when you submit initial application
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cassareknow: 9:45am On Oct 17, 2017
Cottyekundayo:

That question should be directed to Turkish airline. N my own case my connecting airline was on the other side of immigration desk. Turkish airline will definitely give you an adequate answer.

My trip was with turkish airline all through but at the last connecting flight from bangkok going to melbourne, they had to merge with thai airways. But i would advise u ask well before you book any flight and i would recommend u book emirate or southafrica airways they seem to be better enroute this side.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2017
Abeg who has gotten western sydney university unconditional offer here?

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by CATESTIMONYMIDE(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Please what's their exchange rate?
quote author=OGKush post=61493303]For anybody that's still thinking about payment of Visa Application. FBN naira master card still works for payment and the charges is approximately #168,000...Best of luck to everyone that is still waiting on response from DIBP and to those that's just about to start their application.[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by CATESTIMONYMIDE(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
My visa application has been finalised but I didn't receive the correspondence letter so far.
Please what does it mean?
Have checked my mail inbox and spam but nothing.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sistaj: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
Good day House Given that I just recently got my student of which the studies was originally billed to start in July but had to defer to February 2018 when the visa was not forthcoming. The original plan was for me to travel in July then my family joins me later in September but it didn't pann out that way.I am looking at travelling in January but I am considering applying for a Visa for the rest of my family members(husband and 3 kids) so we all can travel this january.Do you think that the application will be considered given that the PA has not landed in Aussie yet or do i need to land first and then lodge the application.Help pls as I am in a serious dilemma and having separation anxiety already so would love for us to all travel together.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
zeemo2007:

It is better you get married and quickly update them of the change In your circumstance before they make decision on your application instead of applying fresh for your spouse.

Either way is fine, it is just more straightforward if they already have your spouse data when you submit initial application

Thanks

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zeemo2007: 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
sistaj:
Good day House Given that I just recently got my student of which the studies was originally billed to start in July but had to defer to February 2018 when the visa was not forthcoming. The original plan was for me to travel in July then my family joins me later in September but it didn't pann out that way.I am looking at travelling in January but I am considering applying for a Visa for the rest of my family members(husband and 3 kids) so we all can travel this january.Do you think that the application will be considered given that the PA has not landed in Aussie yet or do i need to land first and then lodge the application.Help pls as I am in a serious dilemma and having separation anxiety already so would love for us to all travel together.

You can submit their application now if you can afford their insurance and visa fees and flight tickets.

You do not need to be in oz before you can apply for your dependants. The reason most people wait is because of the expenses involved and time to settle before they arrive.

In fact you can even apply for your new born before they make decision on your application as a primary applicant.

All the best.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 12:32am On Oct 18, 2017
zeemo2007:

You can submit their application now if you can afford their insurance and visa fees and flight tickets.

You do not need to be in oz before you can apply for your dependants. The reason most people wait is because of the expenses involved and time to settle before they arrive.

In fact you can even apply for your new born before they make decision on your application as a primary applicant.

All the best.

Please if you don't mind can I get you mail Addy so I can ask some questions for more clarification I promise to be brief and precise as I don't knw how to handle the pm stuff on here
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Slingshot: 3:34am On Oct 18, 2017
What class is your partner visa?
You could be waiting 21months from the date of lodgement if its a 801
And then for 309 you could be in a wait of 17 months
Ayolachris:
Pls how long does it usually take DIBP to process spouse visa.?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sistaj: 6:26am On Oct 18, 2017
zeemo2007:

All the best.
Thanks a million
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by CATESTIMONYMIDE(m): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2017
CATESTIMONYMIDE:
My visa application has been finalised but I didn't receive the correspondence letter so far.
Please what does it mean?
Have checked my mail inbox and spam but nothing.

House please any way out? The conference I wanted to attend start 3days before now.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sokoto: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2017

Pls when did you get your visa, and when is your exact date for Feb intake 2018?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sistaj: 9:31am On Oct 18, 2017
sokoto:

Pls when did you get your visa, and when is your exact date for Feb intake 2018?
Last week.Feb 5 resumption

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.