Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250606 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 12:47pm On May 27, 2017
Howoheye:

1) Well, one can do that if he/she has pple here who will be pumping the payments over. I'm sure anyone who wanna hustle to pay his/her bills would not just consider going anywhere.

2) While it's better to project ahead, dealing with the situation at hand is very crucial.

3) Anyone can get stranded anywhere bro., that's why it pays to look well (with the eyes wide open) bfr one leaps.
*choice of course of study+the job prospect matters a lot.

4) That's just the real deal.
yea I critically analyzed pros and cons,costs, etc.i had to stick to adelaide...even at that i'll be paying 14,550 per semester and its much higher other places and not all schools run the course
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 5:30pm On May 27, 2017
I got admission to CSU Sydney. I just want to know how possible it is to make enuff Monet to start paying semester fee atleast from the tied semester. I have first and second semester covered. But is it possible to work for the rest 9k per semester.
I also notice people hardly respond to this kind of question but I believe there are people doing this so please advice from experience. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2017
Blazegab:
I got admission to CSU Sydney. I just want to know how possible it is to make enuff Monet to start paying semester fee atleast from the tied semester. I have first and second semester covered. But is it possible to work for the rest 9k per semester.
I also notice people hardly respond to this kind of question but I believe there are people doing this so please advice from experience. Thanks
what course? How many years?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 7:13pm On May 27, 2017
tobe4real:
what course? How many years?

Graduate certificate in accounting + master of professional accounting 2years
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 8:57pm On May 27, 2017
Blazegab:

Graduate certificate in accounting + master of professional accounting 2years
masters is also a$9k per semester?hmmm well finding a job and paying subsequent fees is not impossible,some people have done it and some people couldn't,I know someone in Perth that was in tafe wa,his fee was 7k and he couldn't make it he had to drop out and get enrolled into one of the mushroom college there that u can't use their cert for anything and switched to plan b mode so he could get stay..there's another dude in Brisbane that argues that it's almost impossible and that most that claim to achieve it actually got some help from home,but the funny thing is that he achieved it...so it all depends mehn nobody can give you a yes or no answer in that question,it really depends on you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2017
Once you're unable to pay your fees and the school finds out,they will report you,and the dinp folks will send u an email advicing u to leave Australia in 28days,if u remain in Australia after the time given they wouldn't come after u until probably months,the day they have your time they will come pick u up like a criminal tagged armed and dangerous wink
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 9:23pm On May 27, 2017
tobe4real:
Once you're unable to pay your fees and the school finds out,they will report you,and the dinp folks will send u an email advicing u to leave Australia in 28days,if u remain in Australia after the time given they wouldn't come after u until probably months,the day they have your time they will come pick u up like a criminal tagged armed and dangerous wink
Lol not me bro. Hahahaha
Thanks for the advise.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iykedpetes(m): 10:47pm On May 27, 2017
tchimatic:

Bros.... I also got admission for masters in social works at Macquarie University... Making a deposit of 6500aud.. Do you think it's advisable?
please wat course did u study here in Nigeria
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yeyen004: 10:56pm On May 27, 2017
iykedpetes:
please wat course did u study here in Nigeria

Did u apply to macquarie or u intend to apply?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:43am On May 28, 2017
Anyone coming into Melbourne this June should holla me.

Response to some questions raised.

I'm in Melbourne. Rmit .

Yes I didn't know how to drive before leaving Nigeria. The last assignment in Nigeria was to learn driving.

Driving here is not about obeying the traffic light. There are other things u must observe as a driver else u will be fined. Back in Nigeria we don't always belt up.

Public Transport system here is not all that good. Sometimes I get a job to resume at 5.45am and the train starts at 5.25am. How can I get to a far distance of 1hr 30mins under 20mins. Whoever has money for car should get one upon arrival.

Next question.

My certification includes
White card( construction
Fire safety cert
Food handling
First aid certificate
Other checks are police check, working with children check.

1.Whoever is coming here should come with enough energy not just money or eguisi.

2. U ve two options if u are a man. Locate an African church or locate any fat oyibo woman.
I ve both .

3. If u are a handsome man in Nigeria that use to like to rub powder. Just thruway that powder because u are not coming here to form fine boy or pink lips but to hustle because u must pay bills.

4. Be rest assured that u must triumph here. Australia is a land of victory and opportunities. Cast away ur fears

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 1:14am On May 28, 2017
Stanleyelege:

I'm in Melbourne. Rmit .

Yes I didn't know how to drive before leaving Nigeria. The last assignment in Nigeria was to learn driving.

Driving here is not about obeying the traffic light. There are other things u must observe as a driver else u will be fined. Back in Nigeria we don't always belt up.

Public Transport system here is not all that good. Sometimes I get a job to resume at 5.45am and the train starts at 5.25am. How can I get to a far distance of 1hr 30mins under 20mins. Whoever has money for car should get one upon arrival.

Next question.

White card( construction
Fire safety cert
Food handling
First aid certificate

1.Whoever is coming here should come with enough energy not just money or eguisi.

2. U ve two options if u are a man. Locate an African church or locate any fat oyibo woman.
I ve both .

3. If u are a handsome man in Nigeria that use to like to rub powder. Just thruway that powder because u are not coming here to form fine boy or pink lips but to hustle because u must pay bills.

4. Be rest assured that u must triumph here. Australia is a land of victory and opportunities. Cast away ur fears
nice one...what kind of job did you get that required u to be there 5:25am?,how much did it cost u to get all these certs?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justsaypie: 1:15am On May 28, 2017
Stanleyelege:

I'm in Melbourne. Rmit .

Next question.

White card( construction
Fire safety cert
Food handling
First aid certificate

I ve both .

Can you explain point 2 further...? Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yeyen004: 1:49am On May 28, 2017
Stanleyelege:

I'm in Melbourne. Rmit .

Next question.

White card( construction
Fire safety cert
Food handling
First aid certificate

I ve both .

Hello bro, what is the average wages per hour for student working in Melbourne?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:30am On May 28, 2017
yeyen004:

Hello bro, what is the average wages per hour for student working in Melbourne?

20- 30aud per hour
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:31am On May 28, 2017
tobe4real:
nice one...what kind of job did you get that required u to be there 5:25am?,how much did it cost u to get all these certs?

Ware house job.

I spent an average of 800 aud for the courses
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:35am On May 28, 2017
justsaypie:

Can you explain point 2 further...? Thanks.

Ur church can help u, a white woman can help u if she finds u interesting
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cassareknow: 6:57am On May 28, 2017
Stanleyelege:

Ware house job.

I spent an average of 800 aud for the courses
1. do u mean u spent an average of 800aud on all the programs?
2. how long did it take you to complete the courses, I mean each of then or if you did the courses simultaneously. please shed more light.

Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:02am On May 28, 2017
cassareknow:

1. do u mean u spent an average of 800aud on all the programs?
2. how long did it take you to complete the courses, I mean each of then or if you did the courses simultaneously. please shed more light.

Thanks.

U can do all under 1 or 2weeks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2017
Stanleyelege:

U can do all under 1 or 2weeks
wow...cool!what does your warehouse job entail?offloading large boxes from the vehicle?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2017
New week knocking at the door!! DIBP refuses to say something oo.. May 12 visa application with no further contact yet... Anyone in this situation too??
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iykedpetes(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2017
[quote author=yeyen004 post=569424ok
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:24am On May 28, 2017
tobe4real:
wow...cool!what does your warehouse job entail?offloading large boxes from the vehicle?

We offload snakes from the forest.

U already know the answer and yet u are asking.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2017
Stanleyelege:

Lmfao

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iykedpetes(m): 10:45am On May 28, 2017
Stanleyelege:

lol
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2017
Stanleyelege:

if i was sure I wouldn't have asked na...i have a friend in yankee that also works in a warehouse and he's a clerk

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 11:12am On May 28, 2017
Stanleyelege:

lolz ...calm down bro...some questions can be annoying given what man is passing through...don't just let it get to you

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 28, 2017
tobe4real:
if i was sure I wouldn't have asked na...i have a friend in yankee that also works in a warehouse and he's a clerk

Ur friend is lucky. Maybe he is carrying cartons like me but he is packaging. Guy I dey advice u now. Carry muscle come here o.

I offload big and small boxes and bags of rice, milk, biscuit from container .

I was offloading one-day I started crying. Because the hard work was too much for me.

Hope u won't ask me how long the tears lasted.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.