Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1254597 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoeDuch: 11:29am On May 26, 2017
on May 8th, i applied for streamline student visa for RMIT with the intention to bypass provision of statement of account but to my greatest surprise yesterday DIBP sent me an email requesting for SOA balance of AUD60,000 and also letter why i was denied canada visa which i honestly indicated when i lodged my application........so ssvp is no longer easy as before

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by diego2015(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2017
JoeDuch:
on May 8th, i applied for streamline student visa for RMIT with the intention to bypass provision of statement of account but to my greatest surprise yesterday DIBP sent me an email requesting for SOA balance of AUD60,000 and also letter why i was denied canada visa which i honestly indicated when i lodged my application........so ssvp is no longer easy as before
i don't understand this people anymore
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 1:25pm On May 26, 2017
JoeDuch:
have you paid tuition fees before they requested for that?thats about 15m
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 2:13pm On May 26, 2017
Blazegab:
I just got my SoA ready 10.5m I got offer to CSU for diploma of profession accounting +master of professional accounting totaling 2year pls do I get a sponsorship letter along with the Soa and the sch is resuming July is there hope for visa grant. Someone pls answer me thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vickglam: 2:18pm On May 26, 2017
Student visa is getting hot ooo, sad, 15m SOA choi
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vickglam: 2:25pm On May 26, 2017
Student visa is getting hot ooo, sad, 15m SOA choi, I applied on the 3rd of may, did medicals and biometric on the 4th of may, I have not heard anything from them, the only thing I want to hear is visa granted, we will all have our grant by next week ijn, Amen

8 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 3:28pm On May 26, 2017
Vickglam:
Student visa is getting hot ooo, sad, 15m SOA choi, I applied on the 3rd of may, did medicals and biometric on the 4th of may, I have not heard anything from them, the only thing I want to hear is visa granted, we will all have our grant by next week ijn, Amen

Amen ooo! I also applied on 12th May and both medical and biometric done on 15th. Still haven't heard nothing but I'm not worried cos God got my back... All I care to read is VISA GRANT... though I provided SOA during my application
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 3:30pm On May 26, 2017
Vickglam:
Student visa is getting hot ooo, sad, 15m SOA choi

I don't think it's getting too hot o because how can one imagine not to provide SOA while applying for visa? Irrespective of whichever AL, what I believe is that we all need to make provision of what we know is right and helpful for us to get our visa granted. Thank u all

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by rogbalekan(m): 3:33pm On May 26, 2017
yeyen004:

Hello bro, how long did it take macquarie to give u admission offer when u applied. And did u apply yourself or through agent?

I am so interested in you answering this question too because I was about asking people on the forum that how can I secure admission without an agent.

I have emailed several supervisors to fulfill the requirements, but none has replied. The situation is putting me off.

Pls I will like gurus to help me with the keys of how to secure an admission without using an agent.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 3:33pm On May 26, 2017
Fishlink:

I don't think it's getting too hot o because how can one imagine not to provide SOA while applying for visa? Irrespective of whichever AL, what I believe is that we all need to make provision of what we know is right and helpful for us to get our visa granted. Thank u all
You are right but don't forget that all fingers are not equal

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 3:41pm On May 26, 2017
Solitin40:

You are right but don't forget that all fingers are not equal

Absolutely right bro! Favor shall locate us.. Amen...... please any other May visa applicant here awaiting grants, please hint the house if you've gotten any mail notification from DIBP right from the application date till now. Thank you

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2017
rogbalekan:

I am so interested in you answering this question too because I was about asking people on the forum that how can I secure admission without an agent.

I have emailed several supervisors to fulfill the requirements, but none has replied. The situation is putting me off.

Pls I will like gurus to help me with the keys of how to secure an admission without using an agent.

Please for your good, use the approved institution agent as this will be helpful and straightforward even during your visa application.. Don't take the risk

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weldonextreme: 3:55pm On May 26, 2017
Fishlink:

Absolutely right bro! Favor shall locate us.. Amen......please any other May visa applicant here awaiting grants, please hint the house if you've gotten any mail notification from DIBP right from the application date till now. Thank you

@Fishlink
I lodged my application on May 8th, did biometrics same day. My application status still shows "assessment in progress". I applied to Macquarie University.
On the other hand. A friend of mine lodged his application May 3rd. He got a mail on May 25th to provide SOA and explain why he was denied visa twice to the UK. He also applied to Macquarie university which happens to be on ssvp.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Howoheye: 4:06pm On May 26, 2017
justsaypie:

University of New England is cheaper AUD22500, but you should only go there if you have enough money, small town, tough to find jobs...
Thanks Pie
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Howoheye: 4:10pm On May 26, 2017
PHUMEELAYO:

OK no problem. Yeah flinders is almost same. Uni of new England is a little bit cheaper but the admission process is rigorous.
UNE is not even on my list, anything outa Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane is na go area for me.

Thanks, as we keep digging out the right info together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 4:11pm On May 26, 2017
weldonextreme:

@Fishlink
I lodged my application on May 8th, did biometrics same day. My application status still shows "assessment in progress"
On the other hand. A friend of mine lodged his application May 3rd. He got a mail on May 25th to provide SOA and explain why he was denied visa twice to the UK. He applied to Macquarie university which happens to be on ssvp.

From what I've been reading today, I think DIBP now come up with this policy of SOA cos the privilege on not providing SOA in the past has been violated by Nigerians. Did you as well didn't provide SOA when u applied? To future applicants, get ur SOA ready irrespective of the university you applying to. Don't you joke with DIBP cos they have the final say to visa grants. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2017
Vickglam:
Which bank did u use for ur form A and what exchange rate
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2017
Fishlink:

Amen ooo! I also applied on 12th May and both medical and biometric done on 15th. Still haven't heard nothing but I'm not worried cos God got my back... All I care to read is VISA GRANT... though I provided SOA during my application
Please which bank did u use fornur form A and at what rate
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weldonextreme: 4:17pm On May 26, 2017
Fishlink:

From what I've been reading today, I think DIBP now come up with this policy of SOA cos the privilege on not providing SOA in the past has been violated by Nigerians. Did you as well didn't provide SOA when u applied? To future applicants, get ur SOA ready irrespective of the university you applying to. Don't you joke with DIBP cos they have the final say to visa grants. Thank you

I didnt provide SOA when I applied. But I included 3 landed property documents and a recommendation letter from my direct line manager in my former place of work. (Letter was signed and on company letter head)

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakola: 4:24pm On May 26, 2017
I applied on the 25th of April 2017, no information request just assesment in progress. His grace will see us through. Visa grant will hit us when we least expect (Quicker)
NB: SOA included

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2017
weldonextreme:

I didnt provide SOA when I applied. But I included 3 landed property documents and a recommendation letter from my direct line manager in my former place of work. (Letter was signed and on company letter head)
What school is that and were u asked to provide payslips of ur past or current employment

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weldonextreme: 4:28pm On May 26, 2017
babajigga:

What school is that and were u asked to provide payslips of ur past or current employment
Macquarie University. No pay slip required. Only submitted most recent employment letter.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2017
weldonextreme:

Macquarie University. No pay slip required. Only submitted most recent employment letter.
Employment letter or recommendation letter which of them
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2017
babajigga:

Please which bank did u use fornur form A and at what rate

I really don't know the form A of a thing bro! My agent in Australia handle all mode of payment for me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weldonextreme: 4:32pm On May 26, 2017
babajigga:

Employment letter or recommendation letter which of them
I submitted both
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2017
lakola:
I applied on the 25th of April 2017, no information request just assesment in progress. His grace will see us through. Visa grant will hit us when we least expect (Quicker)
NB: SOA included

Did you use an agent for visa application?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2017
Fishlink:

I really don't know the form A of a thing bro! My agent in Australia handle all mode of payment for me
At what rate did he charge u
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2017
weldonextreme:

I submitted both
Okay please can I get a copy of both I need to draft one I would submit
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakola: 4:39pm On May 26, 2017
Did you use an agent for visa application?[/quote]
Not at all. I had no need for any agent. I read the thread and applied accordingly, asked for help where needed.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 4:42pm On May 26, 2017
weldonextreme:

I submitted both
I sent u a mail kindly respond please
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vickglam: 6:42pm On May 26, 2017
I used form A to make payment for tuition fees, @360, diamond bank, too them one week to send the payment
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2017
Vickglam:
I used form A to make payment for tuition fees, @360, diamond bank, too them one week to send the payment

Please,which uni are you heading to. This SOA stuff weak me,

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.