Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1252467 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 7:30pm On May 26, 2017
weldonextreme:

Macquarie University. No pay slip required. Only submitted most recent employment letter.
Bro, did you use an agent?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2017
weldonextreme:

I didnt provide SOA when I applied. But I included 3 landed property documents and a recommendation letter from my direct line manager in my former place of work. (Letter was signed and on company letter head)
please when u mean landed property docs do u mean an empty land or with a building?i have some plots of land I recently acquired I'm thinking I could use it to support too

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asoasoaso: 7:48pm On May 26, 2017
Good my people, Plz help m out, I applied to RMIT a month ago but since then they keep asking m for same aditional document every week, what can I do ? The reason why am still processing there is just of SOA, Plz advice m am at end point
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babajigga(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2017
weldonextreme:

I didnt provide SOA when I applied. But I included 3 landed property documents and a recommendation letter from my direct line manager in my former place of work. (Letter was signed and on company letter head)
Bro please kindly reply my mail please
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 9:04pm On May 26, 2017
I think most people here, are heading to Rmit and macquaire. Any other person who as applied for visa, into other schools
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vickglam: 9:09pm On May 26, 2017
Rmit

foreverkind1:

Please,which uni are you heading to. This SOA stuff weak me,
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foreverkind1(m): 9:48pm On May 26, 2017
Please is it a must to use only your parents as sponsor, can you use like uncle ,wjll the SOA be accepted by the embassy
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakola: 10:15pm On May 26, 2017
@babajigga

Contact you for what?? Please if you are thinking of working account for people please I suggest you don't go that way. Cos our reputation as a country gets spoilt further by actions like this and things gets harder for genuine people. Be warned

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asoasoaso: 10:31pm On May 26, 2017
Asoasoaso:
Good my people, Plz help m out, I applied to RMIT a month ago but since then they keep asking m for same aditional document every week, what can I do ? The reason why am still processing there is just of SOA, Plz advice m am at end point

Can someone tell m some thing Plz
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by diego2015(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2017
JoeDuch:
on May 8th, i applied for streamline student visa for RMIT with the intention to bypass provision of statement of account but to my greatest surprise yesterday DIBP sent me an email requesting for SOA balance of AUD60,000 and also letter why i was denied canada visa which i honestly indicated when i lodged my application........so ssvp is no longer easy as before
bros how far with your application
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakola: 10:38pm On May 26, 2017
Asoasoaso:

Can someone tell m some thing Plz

Just try to meet all requirements and if possible put a call through to the school and ask if you could be told all that will be needed as you've to make a decision based on their assesment of your application to the institution since you intend starting by July I guess. Thank you

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PHUMEELAYO(f): 1:29am On May 27, 2017
Mehn.... You just took the words right outta my hands.
Howoheye:

UNE is not even on my list, anything outa Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane is na go area for me.

Thanks, as we keep digging out the right info together.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opeyeminas: 2:08am On May 27, 2017
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by opeyeminas: 2:15am On May 27, 2017
claryk:

I applied 17th April and got granted yesterday 23rd May ....Macquarie university.... Bank statement was ask for by the visa officer.....have been denied twice by Canada DEC 12-2016,Feb 27-2017.....God is a merciful God .....am new here and read every page here from page 1 part 1 to this part 3
Bro/sis pls I need u to put me through, joined this thread now have been a victim of those Canadians was denied twice too ND I want to switch to Australia after seeing ur Success . pmd u buh u haven't replied me. Thanks as I await ur msg.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 3:22am On May 27, 2017
opeyeminas:

Bro/sis pls I need u to put me through, joined this thread now have been a victim of those Canadians was denied twice too ND I want to switch to Australia after seeing ur Success . pmd u buh u haven't replied me. Thanks as I await ur msg.
Reading the thread part 1 and 2 will you a lot

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asoasoaso: 7:01am On May 27, 2017
Good morning here, Plz is any hope for someone that not have statement of account ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nanoscofield007: 7:07am On May 27, 2017
Me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nanoscofield007: 7:09am On May 27, 2017
Hello pls I won a scholarship at undergraduate level.in autralia and am confuse because I. Have. Only 3m in my sponsors account what my. Chance of getting visa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lusen(m): 8:23am On May 27, 2017
nanoscofield007:
Hello pls I won a scholarship at undergraduate level.in autralia and am confuse because I. Have. Only 3m in my sponsors account what my. Chance of getting visa
They might not require you to provide a statement of account before they give you visa.
which university?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2017
PHUMEELAYO:
Mehn.... You just took the words right outta my hands.
the grass is not always greener on the east,just go to where the tuition is most affordable and the area is not that bad and you get an extra 5 point should u want to stay...i have heard of people in melbourne stranded and looking for job and one was thinking of moving to Brisbane...just commit into Your creator's hands,hope for the best and expect the worse or you could go into the east with so much hope and have it dashed like a pack of cards...my 2 cents tho.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by JoeDuch: 9:48am On May 27, 2017
yea i made the tuition deposit of AUD8350 , all i think is that many more Nigerians are now migrating to australia and trust me aussie is not only meant for nigerians , there need to regulate the system. Requesting more documents is an evidence of HOPE and as soon as one provides the requested document VISA will be granted......."Hopefully"

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2017
JoeDuch:
yea i made the tuition deposit of AUD8350 , all i think is that many more Nigerians are now migrating to australia and trust me aussie is not only meant for nigerians , there need to regulate the system. Requesting more documents is an evidence of HOPE and as soon as one provides the requested document VISA will be granted......."Hopefully"

I second your talk bro. #BasicFact
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tchimatic(m): 11:05am On May 27, 2017
weldonextreme:

@Fishlink
I lodged my application on May 8th, did biometrics same day. My application status still shows "assessment in progress". I applied to Macquarie University.
On the other hand. A friend of mine lodged his application May 3rd. He got a mail on May 25th to provide SOA and explain why he was denied visa twice to the UK. He also applied to Macquarie university which happens to be on ssvp.
Bros.... I also got admission for masters in social works at Macquarie University... Making a deposit of 6500aud.. Do you think it's advisable?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bblessed: 11:50am On May 27, 2017
tchimatic:

Bros.... I also got admission for masters in social works at Macquarie University... Making a deposit of 6500aud.. Do you think it's advisable?

Bro..if your reason of going to Macquarie university is to avoid providing SOA you have to recheck...if I would advice,since embassy now request for SOA ...going for cheaper schools is better off.at least will save one from paying extra dollars
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Titobabe: 11:51am On May 27, 2017
So True
tobe4real:
the grass is not always greener on the east,just go to where the tuition is most affordable and the area is not that bad and you get an extra 5 point should u want to stay...i have heard of people in melbourne stranded and looking for job and one was thinking of moving to Brisbane...just commit into Your creator's hands,hope for the best and expect the worse or you could go into the east with so much hope and have it dashed like a pack of cards...my 2 cents tho.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tchimatic(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2017
bblessed:

Bro..if your reason of going to Macquarie university is to avoid providing SOA you have to recheck...if I would advice,since embassy now request for SOA ...going for cheaper schools is better off.at least will save one from paying extra dollars
The SOA is not my problem... Just wanna know if paying such amount as initial deposit is commensurate enough.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Howoheye: 12:35pm On May 27, 2017
tobe4real:

1) Just go to where the tuition is most affordable and the area is not that bad...
2) and you get an extra 5 point should u want to stay...
3) I have heard of people in melbourne stranded...
4) Just commit into Your creator's hands.

1) Well, one can do that if he/she has pple here who will be pumping the payments over. I'm sure anyone who wanna hustle to pay his/her bills would not just consider going anywhere.

2) While it's better to project ahead, dealing with the situation at hand is very crucial.

3) Anyone can get stranded anywhere bro., that's why it pays to look well (with the eyes wide open) bfr one leaps.
*choice of course of study+the job prospect matters a lot.

4) That's just the real deal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.