Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1249718 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 7:56am On May 02, 2018
nonsam1:
Good evening all,
I am new here.Thanks for all your advise and guidance on this thread.
I have a BSc. in Chemistry and intend doing a Masters programme.
Do you think Masters in Environment or Environmental Management will be deemed as related to my first degree especially before the embassy officers?Is it suitable?
What is minimum amount of money one needs to show as proof of funds (Statement of account)
Please advise
Check the PR thread Chemistry is on the list do not waste money on student visa if you have other means
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nogara: 9:46am On May 02, 2018
House, Kindly lend your advise on this issue. Many thanks.
nogara:
Hello house, I am conjuring my SOP as I intend to apply for my study visa this month. My concern is my immigration history vis-à-vis previous Visa denials to UK and USA.
- how do I go about explaining this denials since they were both visiting visas.
- am I supposed to narrate this denials in my SOP or is there any field for this during the online application.
- The US denial was the normal blue paper, please what can I state as the actual reason owing to the fact that the reasons stated on the paper is generic.
- The UK was based on insufficient funds and my circumstances in home country. This denials followed chronologically from 2016 and 2017. However, I have a visa and have travelled out to Southafrica after these denials.
House, kindly lend your view as regards my situation as I would like to tackle this issue critically and as such get my study Visa granted.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nonsam1: 11:36am On May 02, 2018
Thanks.
I have checked the SOL list ,chemistry is there but cannot apply PR for the independent visa class 189 or even 190 & 489 .the visa class it can apply for is 186 which is Employer nomination meaning an employer must nominate you before you can apply
Thats the reason I thought of school .

I want to ensure the course I am choosing will be deemed related to my first degree.
What do you think?
Solitin40:

Check the PR thread Chemistry is on the list do not waste money on student visa if you have other means
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ThePianoGuy: 2:58am On May 03, 2018
nogara:
Hello house, I am conjuring my SOP as I intend to apply for my study visa this month. My concern is my immigration history vis-à-vis previous Visa denials to UK and USA.
- how do I go about explaining this denials since they were both visiting visas.
- am I supposed to narrate this denials in my SOP or is there any field for this during the online application.
- The US denial was the normal blue paper, please what can I state as the actual reason owing to the fact that the reasons stated on the paper is generic.
- The UK was based on insufficient funds and my circumstances in home country. This denials followed chronologically from 2016 and 2017. However, I have a visa and have travelled out to Southafrica after these denials.
House, kindly lend your view as regards my situation as I would like to tackle this issue critically and as such get my study Visa granted.
sorry about your previous delays... I know many of this countries share same database information on visa like Canada and US but am not sure about Australia... if ask always say the truth and believe you will get the visa... every country has it’s requirement if you meet up Australia requirement then the visa is Yours
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sollej: 12:43pm On May 03, 2018
Thanks @ Solitin40 and Ideamaster. I've already applied for student visa before I joined this thread. My agent didn't tell me this, I got to know about the PR and post study visa myself. When I asked him, he said I will apply for another course to make my study 2years. Please how easy can I get a student visa onshore and how is Newcastle? I read here that some places are not advisable for someone that need to hustle to pay bills. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gokecont(m): 7:32pm On May 03, 2018
hello guys am I abuja right now and I have authenticate my PRI and sec from ministry of edu, but don't the doc to authenticate from foreign affairs?
is it all the documents the I want to present in the embassy I will authenticate ?/pls I need someone direct me.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ugoerico(m): 8:30pm On May 03, 2018
Please House help,
My younger brother just got an Australia one year E-visitor visa and we are about to pay the agent an agreed amount of 1m. But we just discovered that the visa has Norway as the passport country (meaning that my brother is holding a Norway passport)..
All other details such as name and passport number is valid and the visa has been verified valid too.
My question is this? Wil they allow him pass at the POE when he presents a Nigerian passport while his visa stated that he has a Norway passport?
Remember that e-visitor visa was gotten without a biometric, it is when u enter that u are captured.

Now we have called the attention of the agent and he said yes they used a Norway contact to process the visa that it was worked in a way that my brother had gone to Norway. He also said lawyers there wil b at the Poe to ensure he passes...
Please advise..
Should he travel with it?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lawland: 10:05pm On May 03, 2018
Ugoerico:
Please House help,
My younger brother just got an Australia one year E-visitor visa and we are about to pay the agent an agreed amount of 1m. But we just discovered that the visa has Norway as the passport country (meaning that my brother is holding a Norway passport)..
All other details such as name and passport number is valid and the visa has been verified valid too.
My question is this? Wil they allow him pass at the POE when he presents a Nigerian passport while his visa stated that he has a Norway passport?
Remember that e-visitor visa was gotten without a biometric, it is when u enter that u are captured.

Now we have called the attention of the agent and he said yes they used a Norway contact to process the visa that it was worked in a way that my brother had gone to Norway. He also said lawyers there wil b at the Poe to ensure he passes...
Please advise..
Scam... please do not pay the agent.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 5:37am On May 04, 2018
Ugoerico:

Please advise..

Lol, Australia immigration will let him pass..I pray oh.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nogara: 6:10am On May 04, 2018
Run for your life. Scam and again I say scam. My brother was in this same situation just last year. In fact 3 of my friends encountered same type of useless visa. Theirs was Finland as home country.
Ugoerico:
Please House help,

Please advise..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Slingshot: 6:37am On May 04, 2018
Like seriously?
In as much as it’s a risky scam
Having a biometric check on arrival
The biometric on the passport will not tally
Please don’t gamble with Australian immigration
I have heard all sought of huge agent fee
You might be lucky with America differently not Australia
Ugoerico:
Please House help,

Please advise..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ugoerico(m): 7:06am On May 04, 2018
nogara:
Run for your life. Scam and again I say scam. My brother was in this same situation just last year. In fact 3 of my friends encountered same type of useless visa. Theirs was Finland as home country.
please how did ur three brothers later handled it? Were they deported?
Secondly can my brother declare asylum at the POE if he is denied accesss
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ugoerico(m): 7:13am On May 04, 2018
Ugoerico:
Please House help,

Please advise..
please can the lawyers to welcome him do anything for him in poe, and can he declear for asylum if he starts having issues with the Poe immigration, the agent is stil insisting that many have traveled tru this, that the immigration wil now see u as coming from Norway that he is going to give us a residence permit of Norway to attach as evidence. Nawa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 8:26am On May 04, 2018
Ugoerico:
Please House help,

Please advise..
Please read about Manus island. Na there your brother go end up. Y U go use Norwegian details for Nigerian. Ogbeni, agent de scam people these days O. No be today I de hear this matter.
Se he is paying the lawyers Ni, Abi lawyer na minster for immigration.
Guy, take a bow and go away from that agent. Aussie crazy gan.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Michaelamo: 8:45am On May 04, 2018
Ugoerico:
please can the lawyers to welcome him do anything for him in poe, and can he declear for asylum if he starts having issues with the Poe immigration, the agent is stil insisting that many have traveled tru this, that the immigration wil now see u as coming from Norway that he is going to give us a residence permit of Norway to attach as evidence. Nawa

You asked for advice, you have it. But still you want to compound this very simple issue with more questions. This is scam, if you don't want to take this advice, then pay and continue with the agent.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Slingshot: 8:46am On May 04, 2018
You forget to mention Papua New Guinea � aswell
Asylum kor at port of entry
Guess they have 1m to blow not to mention airfare

Cottyekundayo:

Please read about Manus island. Na there your brother go end up. Y U go use Norwegian details for Nigerian. Ogbeni, agent de scam people these days O. No be today I de hear this matter.
Se he is paying the lawyers Ni, Abi lawyer na minster for immigration.
Guy, take a bow and go away from that agent. Aussie crazy gan.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 8:58am On May 04, 2018
Ugoerico:
NO way abeg stop looking for cheap way to enter these people mad gan
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:02am On May 04, 2018
Ugoerico:
Lawyer ko Barrister ni I will advise you to go and use your money for something good/productive/profitable if you have much go and use it to cook rice for homeless and hungry people you know something is a scam and you are still interested in it nah wa for you o
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pecky2222: 12:25pm On May 04, 2018
Hello every one..I'm a typical newbie..I'm interested in studying at Australia... How do I go abt d application.. Any special site to guide me and if not I studied biotechnology and want to do my MSC in molecular science..any ideas
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:54pm On May 04, 2018
Ugoerico:

SMH

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 1:49pm On May 04, 2018
Slingshot:
You forget to mention Papua New Guinea � aswell
Asylum kor at port of entry
Guess they have 1m to blow not to mention airfare

Omo, na werin de happen when men no de do research by demself o.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 3:53pm On May 04, 2018
Pecky2222:
Hello every one..I'm a typical newbie..I'm interested in studying at Australia... How do I go abt d application.. Any special site to guide me and if not I studied biotechnology and want to do my MSC in molecular science..any ideas
JUST read the forum part 1 to 3 and you are go to go
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nogara: 4:09pm On May 04, 2018
They aborted the whole process intoto.
Ugoerico:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nonsam1: 9:43pm On May 04, 2018
Please can someone advise.
Thank you
nonsam1:
Good evening all,
I am new here.Thanks for all your advise and guidance on this thread.
I have a BSc. in Chemistry and intend doing a Masters programme.
Do you think Masters in Environment or Environmental Management will be deemed as related to my first degree especially before the embassy officers?Is it suitable?
What is minimum amount of money one needs to show as proof of funds (Statement of account)
Please advise
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uchenna0285: 10:08pm On May 04, 2018
Between Canada and Australia which is more profitable in terms of study and job opportunity
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nurseafrica: 5:23am On May 05, 2018
Ugoerico:
Please House help,

Please advise..

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mamajaz(f): 5:57am On May 05, 2018
[quote author=nurseafrica post=67292769][/quote] nurseafrica, your wahala too much. So, on top this shinkini money him one give agent you go home go learn how to write in local language I taya for una o. Sooo, why u no help me beg him to gimme the money add to bridging program fee? I bid the nor/Nigerian good speed.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ugoerico(m): 7:28am On May 05, 2018
nogara:
They aborted the whole process intoto.
ok thanks, we wil abort
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ugoerico(m): 7:30am On May 05, 2018
Nurseafrica thanks for the indigenous letter, iwu dachiii.. Lol.
Abortion of transaction activated [quote author=nurseafrica post=67292769][/quote]

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ugoerico(m): 7:31am On May 05, 2018
Thanks to you all who responded and saved my brother from landing in what i have just read on net... Wow agents are mean oh
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mamajaz(f): 7:45am On May 05, 2018
Ugoerico:
Thanks to you all who responded and saved my brother from landing in what i have just read on net... Wow agents are mean oh
Congrats to you and your brother for heeding the advice. However, you can dash us that money 1M here to help you guys use for thanksgiving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by engrcollinz(m): 8:04am On May 05, 2018
Hello house. Please anyone in sydney? i need a place to lay my head when i land, while i try and sort out accommodation ...anybody male or female. Please pm me your details. I'm departing next week wednesday ....please help a brother .God bless. One love

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.