Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250038 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
jolanrewaju:
Please how can I go about checking or monitoring my immi account since my agent did my application..

U have to request for the email addressed and paasword he used during application

https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/register
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
jolanrewaju:
Please how can I go about checking or monitoring my immi account since my agent did my application..
Create another immi Acct so far you have your application details with you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Solitin40:

Create another immi Acct so far you have your application details with you
Hi bro, I just created another immi account, please I would like u to explain how I would check my application status. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bunmmy5: 12:42am On Jul 20, 2018
What is the natural justice letter all about and how did u go abt it

foliat:
Thanks dear. Visa for hubby and I granted. We had natural justice along the way, but we trusted God and he showed up for us. 6months wait ended up in victory. It pays to be genuine and truthful to these visa officers. Most especially to put all hope and trust in God. I booked SA and got hotel voucher from the airline as well....for those still figuring out how to go about booking flight. But...not all get hotel vouchers, I used my travel agent to do the booking. They know how to get you the hotel vouchers for free.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 3:36am On Jul 20, 2018
@bellong, l@solitin and other Gurus in the house,please anyone ever had an experience of excess luggage with South African airways and what is their charge,am flying today but just finished packing and discovered my luggage’s are above specified 23kg x2
Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 6:11am On Jul 20, 2018
Genuity of employment and further proof.
Had to provide reference letter from employer.
Printed salary account statement from date of employment till date.

bunmmy5:

What is the natural justice letter all about and how did u go abt it

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Paschal7890: 6:29am On Jul 20, 2018
foliat:
Thanks dear. Visa for hubby and I granted. We had natural justice along the way, but we trusted God and he showed up for us. 6months wait ended up in victory. It pays to be genuine and truthful to these visa officers. Most especially to put all hope and trust in God. I booked SA and got hotel voucher from the airline as well....for those still figuring out how to go about booking flight. But...not all get hotel vouchers, I used my travel agent to do the booking. They know how to get you the hotel vouchers for free.

happy for you, I was having sleepless nights but baba God answered my prayers, visa granted 19th july 2018
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Paschal7890: 6:29am On Jul 20, 2018
Anyone going to Federation University
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by karlboss: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2018
Paschal7890:
happy for you, I was having sleepless nights but baba God answered my prayers, visa granted 19th july 2018

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hardinno: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Paschal7890:

Congrats bro. More will fall in for we that are waiting IJN

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by horlakay(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
[quote author=hecxy post=69471100]Hello gurus in the house,i applied Msc project management,i am a construction expert here in Nigeria,hoping to further my masters in project management in CQU,will my course choice lead to PR?

it depends on your first degree, if u have your first degree in civil engineering, you can go for d course, with your experience in management.. you can claim point as a construction project manager. which is on the sol list Australia.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bamtosoft4: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
[quote author=foliat post=69508467]Wow see God's speed. You are indeed favoured. Congratulations. For flight SA is the cheapest but

Bro how much is flinder tuition fees and do they collect one semester fee?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Paschal7890: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
[quote author=Bamtosoft4 post=69556733][/quote]

Google it bro, don't be lazy
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nduki10: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
hecxy:
Hello gurus in the house,i applied Msc project management,i am a construction expert here in Nigeria,hoping to further my masters in project management in CQU,will my course choice lead to PR?
Same here I just got my offer for masters in project management CQU, where u giving scholarship?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TD4real: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
nduki10:

Same here I just got my offer for masters in project management CQU, where u giving scholarship?

Which campus??
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nduki10: 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
TD4real:

Which campus??
Sydney
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nduki10: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
TD4real:

Which campus??
What about you?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 5:11am On Jul 21, 2018
mcbnmcgn:

Hi bro, I just created another immi account, please I would like u to explain how I would check my application status. Thanks
Check YouTube bro
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TD4real: 5:36am On Jul 21, 2018
nduki10:

What about you?

Sydney too. Course is MSc professional accounting. My offer was conditional, so just sent my Sop and SOA ( 15m) with two siblings as sponsors,
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nduki10: 6:46am On Jul 21, 2018
TD4real:

Mine too was conditional, am about to take the ielts exam, here is my email so we can keep in touch davidnduki@gmail.com

Sydney too. Course is MSc professional accounting. My offer was conditional, so just sent my Sop and SOA ( 15m) with two siblings as sponsors,
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2018
Please do i need to write my name and signature at the bottom of my sop or anywhere?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ubah1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
IamphilVitalis:
Please do i need to write my name and signature at the bottom of my sop or anywhere?

Convert your sop if its in word format to pdf format. Then use pdfescape.com. scan your signature and use the site to insert it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ubah1:

Convert your sop if its in word format to pdf format. Then use pdfescape.com. scan your signature and use the site to insert it

I don't understand this process o but please guys can someone else confirm this and if there's a different and simpler way to do it please lemme know. if its ok that the sop can be left alone without including your name and signature please lemme know too
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wow congrats dear...

Paschal7890:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mynamewilfred(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hello gurus in the house.
I'm applying for MBA but I did Mining Engineering at my graduate level. I want to ask if this choice will still favour me as per PR. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TD4real: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=nduki10 post=69569034][/quote]

I emailed you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nogara: 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
Budget like 65-75k for excess luggage. That's what I spent on Turkish airline
kessel:
@bellong, l@solitin and other Gurus in the house,please anyone ever had an experience of excess luggage with South African airways and what is their charge,am flying today but just finished packing and discovered my luggage’s are above specified 23kg x2
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 6:36am On Jul 22, 2018
kessel:
Thanks
I was told over 50k so I have no choice than to drop some stuffs
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kessel: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
I have paid them and thank God I arrived safely
Solitin40:

I was told over 50k so I have no choice than to drop some stuffs
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
kessel:
I have paid them and thank God I arrived safely
How much ? Welcome to Australia

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vikena(f): 6:47am On Jul 23, 2018
vikena:
Good day all!
This is my first time posting on this thread though I have being following for quite some time. I want to appreciate all those who in one way or another have kept this thread going.
I need to the advice of gurus here. I want to migrate to Australia with my family ( spouse and two kids ). The permanent residence route doesn't seem to favour me. I'm a law graduate. I graduated January this year and have not gone to law school. So, I can't apply as a barrister or solicitor. I'M thinking of doing LLM (Research) in Australia and in the course of studying apply to be admitted as a lawyer in Australia. Of course, I know that I will need to run some law courses but what I really don't know is, if it will be possible to apply to be admitted as a lawyer in Australia with a student visa. If it is possible, can I decide to forfeit the LL.M and run the necessary or required law courses to become a lawyer in Australia? I really do need all the pieces of advice I can get now. I'm female BTW. Thanks in anticipation of your replies.

Someone should respond to this please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.