Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1249935 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2018
Any good school to study nursing science?
Please help a brother
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2018
please advice...Is it okay to go for diploma of early childhood education and care with the intention of later going for a degree in business(community services management) in a college that has a pathway at a university/college of higher education offering that degree course?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Tinye: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2018
Please Help Out!!! All who can

Pls advice, how can i go about reapplying for student visa grant after refusal. I was refused visa grant for my spouse and i, i am the primary applicant while my husband is dependent. Reasons for refusal was based on GTE requirements. I was unemployed as at the time i applied, i was told that is a reason and that my SOP is not good enough. What can i do to rectify these issues and can i reapply again?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2018
IamphilVitalis:
please advice...Is it okay to go for diploma of early childhood education and care with the intention of later going for a degree in business(community services management) in a college that has a pathway at a university/college of higher education offering that degree course?
I believe it's a nice idea if the college has pathway to your intended course.
But why not apply for the main directly?
I'm planning on running nursing science too.
Do you have any viable info?
Any suggestions as per the school?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
dprinz99:

I believe it's a nice idea if the college has pathway to your intended course.
But why not apply for the main directly?
I'm planning on running nursing science too.
Do you have any viable info?
Any suggestions as per the school?

I'm a fresh starter so I prefer starting from a fresh level and Based on believe acquiring Knowledge is the key thing not just the qualifications.
Most of all universities in Australia offer nursing courses, it depends on the one you want and your funds
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
IamphilVitalis:

I'm a fresh starter so I prefer starting from a fresh level and Based on believe acquiring Knowledge is the key thing not just the qualifications.
Most of all universities in Australia offer nursing courses, it depends on the one you want and your funds
Make suggestions for a brother please.
Funds isnt the problem here
And any possibility of leaving this year?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
dprinz99:
Make suggestions for a brother please. Funds isnt the problem here And any possibility of leaving this year?
Have you written an english test?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 4:40am On Jul 24, 2018
IamphilVitalis:

Have you written an english test?
Yes yes yes
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mynamewilfred(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2018
jolanrewaju:
does d coy belong to ur relative like dad etc, govt. 2, did u use d coy acct to pay for sch fees since u already av ur COE
I'm yet to pay hence no CoE. I'm only requesting for details of what might be needed for me to get from this company at the embassy. Meanwhile the school I'm proposing is on AL1. The company doesn't relate to me, it's a private company. I just want to push my luck through this option as I couldn't find any family member or anybody or company that shares my surname. If there are other ways people use to cross this huddle, please help me.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vivienne01(f): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys, please who is coming over to Australia from Nigeria? I live in Sydney and would like someone to help me get my drivers license.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by skydude(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
Please i beg ena, i need an urgent message, i saw on my Australia status visa finalized and I didn't get a mail if I was denied or granted, so please can anyone share with me any idea
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adeoladele(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
95 percent of those who see this message the outcome is always denier prepare for the worse, did u apply for student or dependant visa
skydude:
Please i beg ena, i need an urgent message, i saw on my Australia status visa finalized and I didn't get a mail if I was denied or granted, so please can anyone share with me any idea
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
@IamphilVitalis

Your questionable activities here will soon come to an end.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bolajibukola: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
Who is in Sydney pls. I need accommodation. Don't mind sharing. Message me asap pls

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Paschal7890: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Bolajibukola:
Who is in Sydney pls. I need accommodation. Don't mind sharing. Message me asap pls

U can Google hostels or backpackers in Sydney
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Paschal7890: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
Paschal7890:

U can Google hostels or backpackers in Sydney

abeg am entering Melbourne tomorrow, you can pick me from airport to my hostel
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Paschal7890: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Paschal7890:

abeg am entering Melbourne tomorrow, who can pick me from airport to my hostel

Abeg is their any nairalander in Melbourne, I will be arriving into Melbourne tomorrow by 5am, please I need where to stay till 2pm, that is my check in time to my hostel

I can't stay at the airport from 5am to 2pm, stress from flying has dealt with me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
Please house DIBP requesting for my popsi company tax clearance certificate. However I will like to know maybe I could use the state or the firs own.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
justwise:
@IamphilVitalis

Your questionable activities here will soon come to an end.

@justwise...baba why you dey threaten me na, wetin I do...atleast you tell me and if its about something i did which am not supposed to do, you should just tell me that its not allowed and I won't do it again. its simple na. Me no dey like pass my boundary
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
jolanrewaju:
Please house DIBP requesting for my popsi company tax clearance certificate. However I will like to know maybe I could use the state or the firs own.
please someone shd answer me.. Very urgent
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 2:01am On Jul 25, 2018
Paschal7890:

Abeg is their any nairalander in Melbourne, I will be arriving into Melbourne tomorrow by 5am, please I need where to stay till 2pm, that is my check in time to my hostel

I can't stay at the airport from 5am to 2pm, stress from flying has dealt with me
You can use a cheap hostel for less than 25$
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 2:02am On Jul 25, 2018
jolanrewaju:
Submit the two
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 2:21am On Jul 25, 2018
dprinz99:
Any good school to study nursing science?
Please help a brother
No good school at all embarassed
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 2:27am On Jul 25, 2018
skydude:
Bro be strong 95% assurance the outcome is NO
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dprinz99(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2018
Solitin40:

No good school at all embarassed
Thanks for your answer.
Well appreciated
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2018
Would it be a red flag on getting a visa if the diploma course is not up to 2yrs...I mean if its just 21mnths, can you still get a student visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.