Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250214 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bolajibukola: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
I have a room to share around city center in Sydney if you are interested. It as a short time frame.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
Solitin40:

Submit the two
thanks I will like to message to about this statement of account thing.. Check your mail
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Casumugha: 9:23am On Jul 26, 2018
Please help urgently, which are the relatively cheap university in Sydney for Masters and can one still get admission this August
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by slimvim: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adeoladele(m): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
Please what are the documents I need to submit if I want to proof the ownership of a land. Note have not done the red copy. Can someone please explain.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
adeoladele:
Please what are the documents I need to submit if I want to proof the ownership of a land. Note have not done the red copy. Can someone please explain.
your land agreement
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adeoladele(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
Do I need to provide survey plan
jolanrewaju:
your land agreement
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
adeoladele:
Yes
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adeoladele(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
But I have not done the red copy, I just have drafted copy from a surveyor hope you understand sir
Solitin40:

Yes
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
adeoladele:
if you have
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
adeoladele:
But I have not done the red copy, I just have drafted copy from a surveyor hope you understand sir
Please submit the original copy to show that it is authentic
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fabregasss: 8:07am On Jul 27, 2018
@Solitin40

please I need your input, I've requested to send you a message on your mail. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jolanrewaju: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
House, how can I know if my agent have uploaded the document the CO requested for cos I have access to my immi acct.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by edkai: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
fobak203:
For the benefit of my friends and e-dam waiting to apply for visa, already applied, waiting for grant, or will be granted tomorrow morning. Let me share my one month experience in Australia with an associated advice.

I came in 2nd June (after three days pilgrimage). I finally touched down and my friend told me to take the cab to his house. I paid 110dollars to his house, my eyes rolled. I just paid my debt not long ago. That one na Welcome to Australia

Advice: Your best option is to request for airport pick up from your school. Second, you can take the train if nor pack Nigeria come. Thirdly, pay the 110dollars and shake your body when you reach your destination.

On getting to his house, my body confuse. Naija and Australia sleeping hours come dey compete for my body.

Advice: Relax well, for about two days, Sleep, wake up, sleep and wake up again.

Next, I decided to enrol early for some reasons, but e nor work. I applied for TFN, White Card and ABN on the space of two days.

Advice: TFN and White Card are your two best shots to land most jobs here in Australia, check Iliad answer a week ago.

Fast forward, I landed three tutor jobs and a Landscaping job in the space of two weeks. Tutoring was good, but e nor pay me the money wey I need. Landscaping did.

Advice: Apply for TFN, once you have an Australian address where they can send your Letter. White Card is just 39dollars, other forklift, aged care cert can be up to 100,rising to 200dolls or more. Me I kuku take the short route. I also got the Working with Children Check later on. It's good too.

Since then, until now, I have been combining my research work and money work without nay stress.

To be continued...

Thanks for the tips bro. May God continue to bless your hustle. I aspire to be in Australia next year. Please which program are you doing and which city do you reside and work?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KellaKella(f): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
Please what's your course of study and which school? I'm wowed by your patience and God's Grace on you Foliat
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 1:05am On Jul 29, 2018
Masters of commerce, Macquarie university..... Been trying to settle in and get job so am not so available here for now.

KellaKella:
Please what's your course of study and which school? I'm wowed by your patience and God's Grace on you Foliat

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aduku1(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2018
Good day, I am a law graduate and a lawyer in Nigeria, 24years of age..and I wish to relocate to Australia... I Dont mind studying another course and I can be sponsored by my parent with total amount in account reading 30million naira...which cheap school can I apply and if my first year is paid can I work and offset my 2nd year school fees as I can see they charge per year any advise plz
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
aduku1:
Good day, I am a law graduate and a lawyer in Nigeria, 24years of age..and I wish to relocate to Australia... I Dont mind studying another course and I can be sponsored by my parent with total amount in account reading 30million naira...which cheap school can I apply and if my first year is paid can I work and offset my 2nd year school fees as I can see they charge per year any advise plz

You can pay per semester
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aussielover: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hello , IS THERE ANYONE HERE WAITING TO GET HIS/HER GRANT ?...UNSW has resumed and i had to defer my admission to Feb session , I'm surprised i haven't gotten a reply from DIBP because application processing times changed to 37days for most applications and i submitted since MAY....
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mcbnmcgn: 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
Good day fam.....have submitted my application already and am getting married in Dec. I didn't add my spouse name to my visa application because we don't have d marriage certificate yet since our registry is meant to hold somewhere around November while our traditional is to hold by December. Now am worried because I don't know if it would affect my spouse joining me as a dependent in future, although my agent said we would just fill form 1022 along with the marriage certificate once d visa is out since d marriage took place after d visa was submitted/issued. Please I need more clarification on this.
Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AlvinKem: 1:33am On Jul 30, 2018
aussielover:
Hello , IS THERE ANYONE HERE WAITING TO GET HIS/HER GRANT ?...UNSW has resumed and i had to defer my admission to Feb session , I'm surprised i haven't gotten a reply from DIBP because application processing times changed to 37days for most applications and i submitted since MAY....

Get extension letter from your school and send it to dibp
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samantha256: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2018
Send your school a mail to help you contact DIBP.

aussielover:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ikwechegh(m): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hi Guys, been following this thread for a while, I'm looking forward to next year February to travel to Australia but I want to start now everything now Admission and visa application. I just completed my B.Sc. in computer science and I wanted to do an undergraduate diploma in software development. Today my agent called and said her friend got a visa refusal because she was going for a lower qualification to what she had already which is similar to what I'm doing because I have B.Sc. already and she suggested I go for Masters instead. Am quite confused. my main aim of wanting to do the diploma is because am going to get industry experience straight out and might easily get a job but I'm not quite sure about my chances with a Masters. I need any advice I can get Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abdullahi45: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hello House,

As my program is concerned I already got a supervisor to pursue MSc in Microbiology (Research based), at a University in Australia, can anyone suggest scholarship to apply for as my supervisor told me that he only has money to fund my research and not my living expenses...

Any suggestion house.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 1:58am On Aug 01, 2018
ikwechegh:
Hi Guys, been following this thread for a while, I'm looking forward to next year February to travel to Australia but I want to start now everything now Admission and visa application. I just completed my B.Sc. in computer science and I wanted to do an undergraduate diploma in software development. Today my agent called and said her friend got a visa refusal because she was going for a lower qualification to what she had already which is similar to what I'm doing because I have B.Sc. already and she suggested I go for Masters instead. Am quite confused. my main aim of wanting to do the diploma is because am going to get industry experience straight out and might easily get a job but I'm not quite sure about my chances with a Masters. I need any advice I can get Thanks
The reasons why your friend was denied are :
Going for a program lower than her current one

Nigeria is assessment level 3 meaning High risk

Diploma fees are lower compared to UNIs and they want your money

Not too strong SOP
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 1:59am On Aug 01, 2018
abdullahi45:
Hello House,

As my program is concerned I already got a supervisor to pursue MSc in Microbiology (Research based), at a University in Australia, can anyone suggest scholarship to apply for as my supervisor told me that he only has money to fund my research and not my living expenses...

Any suggestion house.
You lucky so far you are not lazy and you have hand and leg you should be fine
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 2:01am On Aug 01, 2018
aussielover:
On the website they wrote 70 to 90% meaning the duration on the website doesn’t apply to everyone the remaining 10% are for assessment level 3 countries
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 2:04am On Aug 01, 2018
aduku1:
Australia is not cheap

I hope you have good reasons to tell DIBP why you want to study law again in Australia and not for immigration

After the Program do you want to work in Australia or return home
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aduku1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Solitin40:

Australia is not cheap

I hope you have good reasons to tell DIBP why you want to study law again in Australia and not for immigration

After the Program do you want to work in Australia or return home

Thanks for the response!!
I wish to work in Australia and not to return home, that why I said I Dont mind doing a masters or diploma program in another field other dan law
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abdullahi45: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
Solitin40:

You lucky so far you are not lazy and you have hand and leg you should be fine

Can you elucidate boss?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
abdullahi45:

Can you elucidate boss?
You don’t have school fees to pay so the only thing you have is is your upkeep and I know you are going to be fine with that
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Daporeals(m): 12:15am On Aug 02, 2018
Hello guys, please does tafe offer bsc in electrical engineering studies

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.