Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1259051 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bogolobango(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
I just got my own scores today but when you feel like quitting think about why you started visa refusal is not the end of the world buh it's somehow painful is not about the visa fee & stress etc but looking at yourself how you've failed woefully that's the most painful aspect

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sosski: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
STAugustineOf13:

Stick to what works for you.
My Gee got a scholarship in one of them Aussie Unies., when the time comes for his eCoE, story came up and he was urged to follow the 2nd option of paying his tuition fees of about half of 30+k.

Be 100% sure before any decisions Sir!.

Thank you @Augustine

I have received my ecoe. It is a full scholarship. I only want to be sure whether I can submit a new ecoe which provides more funding to my application or fill a new application. Thinking about the implication on my medical test (would I need to undergo a new medical and biometrics?). These are my concerns. Gurus make ona help oo. Thanks to you all.[/font][/b][/color][/color]

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sosski: 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
seyo99:

congrats bruh ..... please can you give names of these schools

Melbourne and Adelaide

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joephemzyz(m): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=bogolobango post=59110863]I just got my own scores today but when you feel like quitting think about why you started visa refusal is not the end of the world buh it's somehow painful is not about the visa fee & stress etc but looking at yourself how you've failed woefully that's the most painful aspect [/quote

Cheers bro..keep your head up!
The best is yet]

Seems u application wasn't for a student visa, yeah?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bogolobango(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nope visit
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by STAugustineOf13(m): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
bogolobango:
I just got my own scores today but when you feel like quitting think about why you started visa refusal is not the end of the world buh it's somehow painful is not about the visa fee & stress etc but looking at yourself how you've failed woefully that's the most painful aspect

Pretorians get shakara Shaa.
Them know why them no get office for 9ja, otherwise na banta 24/7.
Yours is lite because no be school issue, you go first have heart attack throughout the whole day. I think it happens that way because...The person would be feeling being let down after S/he has been truthful and straight forward in his dealings with PRETOS
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asoasoaso: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
bogolobango:

Sorry bro, but this is not end of the road
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ModisteSiidee: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2017
You did not fail, NEVER GIVE IN TO SUCH FEELING. You gave it your best shot, now go ahead and do better things, where there is life there is hope. Opportunities are every where, you just have to keep your eyes open, stay prayerful, stay hungry. It is well
bogolobango:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by davodyguy: 10:51am On Aug 04, 2017
bogolobango:

Take heart bro.

I was refused by same 'ENZO' position 193 too.

I'm wondering what's going on
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bogolobango(m): 4:06am On Aug 05, 2017
Davodguy really na wha oo
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by debby516(f): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2017
Hello house, I apologise cos mine isn't a student visa application but can't find any related thread.

I submitted my application for business visa on Thursday, going for a conference, along with my hubby who applied for a tourist visa, to also ve a vacation after my 1 week conference. We were told to get the yellow card, but we still met up with d submission b4 2pm at the Ikeja centre. Never saw yellow card on the checklist of document to submit.

My question is that on the printout we were given, I saw Kenya. I had read here dat decisions are made in SA, could it be diff for biz and tourist visa applicants?

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aragonbaba(m): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
Please house, my SSVF statement of purpose has been sent back for correction twice by RMIT. I will like to know if anyone is experiencing/ or has experienced such here. I'd like to know what comes after this SOP hurdle.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cyn8082: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
I received a mail today from DIBP that the employment letter I provided is non genuine and I have to respond to the invitation within 14 days. Although my visa application for higher education stream was lodge on 28th of may and I'm scared when I got these email. Pls how would i go about it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Cyn8082:
I received a mail today from DIBP that the employment letter I provided is non genuine and I have to respond to the invitation within 14 days. Although my visa application for higher education stream was lodge on 28th of may and I'm scared when I got these email. Pls how would i go about it

Was the employment letter forged?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seyo99: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
sosski:

Melbourne and Adelaide

Thanks sir
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
gurus in the house,pls can this course fly after completion? Master of Development Studies
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liliberth: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hello
Please I will like to know my chances of schools have rejected me previously because of USA tourist visa. What are my chances? And will I be blacklisted to Australian schools.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
liliberth:
Hello
Please I will like to know my chances of schools have rejected me previously because of USA tourist visa. What are my chances? And will I be blacklisted to Australian schools.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
The answer is No....provided u dont have any criminal record. But u must indicate ur refusal and reasons for the refusal when applying for ur Australian student visa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blueprint2015(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
hello House i just got Ielts result and it was 6.0 overall but i got 4.5 in writing can i get a uni that will accept that
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seyo99: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
sosski:

Melbourne and Adelaide

Please sir for you apply yourself or you applied thorough am agent? What program is it and is the program course work or research? Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liliberth: 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ayolachris:
The answer is No....provided u dont have any criminal record. But u must indicate ur refusal and reasons for the refusal when applying for ur Australian student visa.
Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by liliberth: 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
blueprint2015:
hello House i just got Ielts result and it was 6.0 overall but i got 4.5 in writing can i get a uni that will accept that
No most schools request for a 5.5 at most, the bitter truth you will have to write it again.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bestdiddy: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Guys, i just got a disturbing call from a friend of mine . . . He was denied his study grant.

He has a background in Biology and got admission into an AL1 school for masters in Health and Human Services Mgt. He also has experience working with a medical NGO.

Reason for denial: That the course he's going to study would be very expensive for him and there are cheaper options here in Nigeria . . . as a result, they cannot ascertain that he would return after studies.

Omo . . . i'm so weak here right now

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.