Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250772 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phemmy28(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2017
Urgent reply needed!!! How do I defer my admission? Sent an email to the school a day before my extension date elapsed. They said they are working on it and would get back to me but still no word and in my student account they have deducted course fees. What to do please...money and admission must not enter voicemail because of DIBP please.

@cottyekundayo
@solitin40
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2017
phemmy28:
Urgent reply needed!!! How do I defer my admission? Sent an email to the school a day before my extension date elapsed. They said they are working on it and would get back to me but still no word and in my student account they have deducted course fees. What to do please...money and admission must not enter voicemail because of DIBP please.

@cottyekundayo
@solitin40
Sometimes the emails are not enough. Put a call through
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2017
phemmy28:

@cottyekundayo
@solitin40

The reason why you haven't been given a new coe is that, they are trying to see how many students will come in base on their estimate for the next intake, for example, if you have intake for November, nd they are working on it, if you pressurise them too much they will just issue you coe for the first intake next year. So it's better you chill for them to resolve it. Am also in the same shoes but this is what my agent told me. N.B: this is if you have November intake for your school. Just relax since they told you they are working on it, remember they re more organised than most naija universities.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asoasoaso: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
phemmy28:

@cottyekundayo
@solitin40

What school? I deferred my offer till next intake
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sosski: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
seyo99:

Please sir for you apply yourself or you applied thorough am agent? What program is it and is the program course work or research? Thanks

@Seyo99

Sorry, I have been somewhat busy. I applied directly to the schools. It is a research based course in the humanities.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Solitin40:

Abeg Are you schooling at University of Newcastle?

i am not a student
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
malmo:

i am not a student
But your base is Newcastle?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tony887: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
I have been following this thread from part 1 and I must appreciate the good works you guys are doing here... May more testimonies flow in

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hey guys, anyone applying to federation University ballarat for the November intake?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tony887: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Please gurus in da house, I want to know if my intension of applying to Chisholm institute Melbourne is a bad idea cos I haven't see anybody mention about the institute. I need help from you guys to put me through on that.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
So nobody is going to central queensland university, brisbane? Oga oooo. It is well ooo

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Am going to UQ St. Lucia campus, Brisbane.
HonNellymike12:
So nobody is going to central queensland university, brisbane? Oga oooo. It is well ooo
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 11, 2017
Solitin40:

But your base is Newcastle?

yes, I am actually so surprised at the no of Naija I meet daily in Newcastle. their main enclave is Jesmond.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 6:15am On Aug 11, 2017
malmo:

yes, I am actually so surprised at the no of Naija I meet daily in Newcastle. their main enclave is Jesmond.
Please sir accept my PM I'm coming by next year still waiting for my visa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2017
Albion05:
Albion05:

Good you are going to Brisbane but two different schools, still cool sha, have u gotten your visa yet and what course you going for.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dotter8: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2017
Hello house
Please matter of urgency
Im trying to book a flight to aussie for 1st of september but i have some challenges
1. I purchase oshc with bupa but it doesnt start until 30th of september. Please how possible is it to purchase an extra month oshc to cover from 1st of sept to 30th september. Hope the extra one month purchase wont raise questions at Point of Entry.
2. Visa has been issued since 24th july for course starting 10th july. Had to differ to nxt intake which has its orientation starting 30th oct. i just want to be sure its okay to leave sept 1st without having immi issues at airport.
Please asap contributions

@bellong
@jewelstone
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2017
dotter8:
Hello house
Please matter of urgency
Im trying to book a flight to aussie for 1st of september but i have some challenges
1. I purchase oshc with bupa but it doesnt start until 30th of september. Please how possible is it to purchase an extra month oshc to cover from 1st of sept to 30th september. Hope the extra one month purchase wont raise questions at Point of Entry.
2. Visa has been issued since 24th july for course starting 10th july. Had to differ to nxt intake which has its orientation starting 30th oct. i just want to be sure its okay to leave sept 1st without having immi issues at airport.
Please asap contributions

@bellong
@jewelstone

Why don't you wait for the time your oshc starts, I no naija don tire you,just chill since u have visa already, moreover I tink u re boxed up to want to pay for additional oshc.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by amebostudent: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2017
Good morning house, i need some clarifications, am about to pay my tuition fees for November intake, my agent generated a code for me through flywire that i should pay through it my questions

how would i pay with the code?

how long does it take first bank to process the payment?

how long does it take school to give me coe?

Hope is not too late to file for visa for November intake?

school CQU

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2017
amebostudent:
Good morning house, i need some clarifications, am about to pay my tuition fees for November intake, my agent generated a code for me through flywire that i should pay through it my questions

how would i pay with the code?

how long does it take first bank to process the payment?

how long does it take school to give me coe?

Hope is not too late to file for visa for November intake?

school CQU

Thanks

Thank God I have a buddy going to CQU, bros firstly, all I no is dat you will get ur coe immediately school confirms d payment, as for the time fbn will take it depends oo, me I used fidelity and it took 2days to process and another 3 to 4 days for school to get payment, hope u paid a little higher becos of bank charges tinz, I experienced that too, had to use Dollar card to pay the bank charges that they deducted. What course are you going for? . As for flywire, the code is needed by your bank with a small printout from flywire to make payment, once ur bank effect d money, go on flywire to continue the process to ensure tht they get d money ooo.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by amebostudent: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2017
thanks... I PM you please check

HonNellymike12:

Thank God I have a buddy going to CQU, bros firstly, all I no is dat you will get ur coe immediately school confirms d payment, as for the time fbn will take it depends oo, me I used fidelity and it took 2days to process and another 3 to 4 days for school to get payment, hope u paid a little higher becos of bank charges tinz, I experienced that too, had to use Dollar card to pay the bank charges that they deducted. What course are you going for? . As for flywire, the code is needed by your bank with a small printout from flywire to make payment, once ur bank effect d money, go on flywire to continue the process to ensure tht they get d money ooo.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dotter8: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2017
HonNellymike12:

Why don't you wait for the time your oshc starts, I no naija don tire you,just chill since u have visa already, moreover I tink u re boxed up to want to pay for additional oshc.
Fam..the wait is long. No be oshc go con delay me for one month. I have a good flight deal for sept 1 diff in price sef is more than enuf to pay 3months oshc with change. Moreso i need enuf time to settle down check for job opportunitis towards starting my course, accomodation too. If i can leave then without a problem why wait?

Thats why im asking those questions
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2017
I know is two different school. Master of Nursing. Paid my tuition deposit few days ago.
HonNellymike12:

Good you are going to Brisbane but two different schools, still cool sha, have u gotten your visa yet and what course you going for.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2017
Any one going to University of Queensland, Brisbane.
Please indicate by raising your hand any were you are.
Let's discuss and get to know ourselves.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2017
Albion05:
I know is two different school. Master of Nursing. Paid my tuition deposit few days ago.
thats like some 16grand ish-about 4.5mills
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asoasoaso: 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
Plz any RMIT student in the house that deferred offer to February 2018?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
dotter8:

Fam..the wait is long. No be oshc go con delay me for one month. I have a good flight deal for sept 1 diff in price sef is more than enuf to pay 3months oshc with change. Moreso i need enuf time to settle down check for job opportunitis towards starting my course, accomodation too. If i can leave then without a problem why wait?

Thats why im asking those questions
Oga buy a month OSHC from https://www.nib.com.au/overseas-students

1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
tobe4real:
thats like some 16grand ish-about 4.5mills
grin grin Australia is expensive
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cuteytohbad(f): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Albion05:
Any one going to University of Queensland, Brisbane.
Please indicate by raising your hand any were you are.
Let's discuss and get to know ourselves.

My husband is in UQ, Masters of Epidemiology ....... I am going to Brisbane by Month end. Hope this helps.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
Solitin40:

grin grin Australia is expensive
yes oooo I'm going to be paying about the same thing too and whenever I think about it my heart dey cut,I got word from some source in cbn that the invicibles could be 340-345 sooner,that hasn't happened yet and I'm hoping it does before I get to pay mine...

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by seyo99: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
Asoasoaso:
Plz any RMIT student in the house that deferred offer to February 2018?

Have you been able to defer yours?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
Albion05:

That's nice, we go relate anyhow, its still Brisbane noni. Keep me updated. How was it easy to get masters of nursing? Or u had nursing background nii. Most I see is Bsc nursing. Cool sha
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
All of u going to RMIT I salute u ooo, that school is like atiku's university in naija, God help u ooo , u go pay wella oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.