Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros (49874 Views)

See Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by Thisnut(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2017
make prices of commodities come down.

Dollar fall will only have relevant impact if things get cheaper
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by Zealoy(m): 1:47pm On May 08, 2017
Pls how much do access bank exchange rate on their visa debit card wen using it in international site
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by wizod(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2017
justi4jesu:
Are we progressing? $1 = #1 angry angry angry
U dey mind d bedwetting long necked pedophillic presidiot dat can't fulfil even a single campaign promise of his?

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by justi4jesu(f): 1:52pm On May 08, 2017
wizod:
U dey mind d bedwetting long necked pedophillic presidiot dat can't fulfil even a single campaign promise of his?

Chaii see as you finish the guy. cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by joenor(m): 1:55pm On May 08, 2017
Nine be I go no where.
oluphilip2008:
The Naira is vexing. It has remained stagnant for weeks now.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by joenor(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2017
He's annoycious
justi4jesu:

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by Crownadex(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2017
Igboesika:
Stop posting this nonsense until one naira is equal to a dollar.
that may be next generation
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by justi4jesu(f): 1:56pm On May 08, 2017
joenor:
He's annoycious

Finish him shocked shocked
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by wizod(m): 1:58pm On May 08, 2017
justi4jesu:

my dear he deserve more of dis, he is heartless man
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by joenor(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2017
Kwraka Gbooou
justi4jesu:

Finish him shocked shocked
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by suncity: 2:13pm On May 08, 2017
How does Neteller , Skrill work in Nigeria?
Any one making payment abroad using Neteller and or skrill here in Nigeria?
Response needed please.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by daniella04: 2:27pm On May 08, 2017
To those of us shouting Buhari I hope you have your voters card ready, because I notice we come on social media to rant and the day of election we will be behind our laptops and phones doing stupid permutations. It is high time we the youths take power from these old men who still believe eating a nation dry means you are powerful and smart.

The french people have done it we can, our youthful vote shouldn't only be seen in reality shows but in what concerns us as a nation.

Let's look beyond tribes and religion the era of complain is over its time for solution. Do you know any young vibrant person who can deliver on our mandate, speak out now if it takes we the youth contributing, N10 each to ensure the person takes power from the hands of the power crazy politicians.

We have the power we can do it.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 08, 2017
still very I need it at around 100 something.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by amparas(m): 3:58pm On May 08, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Bring back our $160-#1
LoL. For which local government dis one be d happen grin
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by tizluke(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]Rome wasn't built a day..we will gt there
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by funsho2016: 5:38pm On May 08, 2017
Dear Sir,

Our buyer need up to $10M weekly, the rate must be below Nigeria black market rate as per the local Bank inflow.

Once we know the local Bank with account name and number you have the USD, the USD buyer Bank will demand for the account in which the Naira will be paid into, then the two Bank will contact each other for the full transfer of the both dollar and naira simultaneously.

Thank you.

Funsho.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by Oteleye(f): 6:34pm On May 08, 2017
Bring your payoneer, skrill and bitcoins to me. I will buy all at good rate. Whatsapp 07036619532
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by Oteleye(f): 6:36pm On May 08, 2017
Bring your payoneer, skrill and bitcoins to me. I will buy all at good rate. Whatsapp 07036619532
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by grandstar(m): 7:24pm On May 08, 2017
yourexcellency:
Watch the Naira move to N120 to a Dollar now that Osinbande is in charge

It's not possible. The fundamentals dont support it!

2 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by Dollabiz: 9:15pm On May 08, 2017
Slide out
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by stigmond(m): 10:24pm On May 08, 2017
opeolu202:
FTC grin grin grin the hustle is real cool cool coolafter 4yrs on nairaland. Abeg Admin wet my moni cheesy

This Dollar no wan stay one place ni undecided? undecided undecided undecided
Bros, money for what oh??
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by manmidtexy(m): 11:27pm On May 08, 2017
what is FTC pls ?

opeolu202:
FTC grin grin grin the hustle is real cool cool coolafter 4yrs on nairaland. Abeg Admin wet my moni cheesy

This Dollar no wan stay one place ni undecided? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by kaboninc(m): 6:30am On May 11, 2017
New fresh set of RMB now available for sale.

Going rate ==> 56.5/¥

WhatsApp and let's deal!
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by Ajasco222: 12:38pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by opeolu202: 12:01am On May 19, 2017
manmidtexy:
what is FTC pls ?
first to comment
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros by kaboninc(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2017
kaboninc:
Good morning!!!

For your RMB payments to Chinese Banks, Alipay, etc, feel free to contact me. All payments are instant and no delays.

Rates are competitive and discounts for bulk purchases are available.

Today's Rate ==> 54.5/¥

WhatsApp and take your slice.. ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Dancing As Davido Sings FIA At His Daughter's Wedding In Lagos Yesterday / Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account / Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.