Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ictforchange Invite - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ictforchange Invite (1785 Views)

Whatsapp Group Invite - Intelligence And Computing / Invite All Your Friends To Like Your Fan-page With Just A Click / 2017 Code To Invite All Your Facebook Friends To Like Your Page With A Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ictforchange Invite by Mbenny(m): 2:17pm On May 08, 2017
> > Congratulations!! You have been shortlisted for the *ICT-FOR-CHANGE* > empowerment programme being organized by Huawei Technologies Ltd, in > collaboration with the Federal Government of Nigeria. > > > > *Training Schedule* > > *Training Program* > > *Training Location* > > *Start Date* > > *End Date* > > *Time* > > HCDA (Datacom) Engineer and App Development Training > > Abuja Nigeria > > 15-May-17 > > 19-May-17 > > 9:00am- 4:00pm Prompt > > > > *Training Venue:** Huawei Training Center, 1st floor, NDPHC HOUSE, Incar > Plaza, Plot 1940, Samuel Ademulegun Street, Before Arewa Suite, Central > Business District, Abuja. Nigeria.* >who else get the invite?
Re: Ictforchange Invite by mikess: 12:53pm On May 20, 2017
How was the training ?
Re: Ictforchange Invite by king37: 5:10am On May 21, 2017
Do you need the latest version of pon.zi peer to peer Script of different types at the cheapest price? Be it 50% or 100% at the cheapest price compared to the rate other people sell it? You will get it with me, I have seven different pon.zi script for sale, I also help in installing the Script based on customer's demand, I also sell all PHP script.. call or whatsapp 0.9.0.3.3.1.0.4.1.3.4 to get yours now..
Re: Ictforchange Invite by Mbenny(m): 9:06pm On May 25, 2017
mikess:
How was the training ?
the training was interesting

1 Like

Re: Ictforchange Invite by lordsteve19: 11:51am On May 26, 2017
I applied but I wasn't called or invited
Re: Ictforchange Invite by Mintek: 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mbenny:
>
> Congratulations!! You have been shortlisted
for the *ICT-FOR-CHANGE*
> empowerment programme being organized by
Huawei Technologies Ltd, in
> collaboration with the Federal Government of
Nigeria.
>
>
>
> *Training Schedule*
>
> *Training Program*

>
> *Training Location*
>
> *Start Date*
>
> *End Date*
>
> *Time*
>
> HCDA (Datacom) Engineer and App
Development Training
>
> Abuja Nigeria
>
> 15-May-17
>
> 19-May-17
>
> 9:00am- 4:00pm Prompt
>
>
>
> *Training Venue:** Huawei Training Center, 1st
floor, NDPHC HOUSE, Incar
> Plaza, Plot 1940, Samuel Ademulegun Street,
Before Arewa Suite, Central
> Business District, Abuja. Nigeria.*
>who else get the invite?

Helo bro,

I just got an invite for the same training, scheduled for later this month.

Can you please give me an insight into the program? I mean what it entails and its scope.

Were the best participants in your batch offered jobs upon training completion as promised?

Thanks.
Re: Ictforchange Invite by Mbenny(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mintek:

Helo bro,

Can you please give me an insight into the program? I mean what it entails and its scope.

Were the best participants in your batch offered jobs upon training completion as promised?

Thanks.
Re: Ictforchange Invite by Mbenny(m): 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mintek:

Helo bro,

Thanks.
at the end of the training that is the fourth day of training in the evening you guys will write an exam and a certificate will be offer to you immediately after the exam on same day. the best participant will be sent to china
Re: Ictforchange Invite by Mintek: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mbenny:
at the end of the training that is the fourth day of training in the evening you guys will write an exam and a certificate will be offer to you immediately after the exam on same day. the best participant will be sent to china

Thanks for this bit, bro.

1 Like

Re: Ictforchange Invite by jmonas: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2017
Mbenny:
i just got an invite for the training to hold by September. please i need hints and what to be set for

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A Hacker With No Formal Knowledge Of It / The Best Way To Learn/understand MVC In PHP / Advice Needed ASAP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.