Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Ebonyi House Of Assembly Member, Maria Nwachi Seen Bursting Some Moves (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi House Of Assembly Member, Maria Nwachi Seen Bursting Some Moves (video) (1851 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances / Maria Ude Nwachi Suspended By Ebonyi House Of Assembly / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi House Of Assembly Member, Maria Nwachi Seen Bursting Some Moves (video) by Moving4: 2:46pm On May 08, 2017
A member of the Ebonyi State house of Assembly name Maria Nwachi a.k.a Afikpochic was seen throwing some dancing moves to a Nigeria song in her compound.
This was shared by Instablog9ja on their Instagram page...
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ96sizMfvM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT1GMFhBURd/

CC; OAM4J, mynd44

Re: Ebonyi House Of Assembly Member, Maria Nwachi Seen Bursting Some Moves (video) by Igboesika: 2:51pm On May 08, 2017
She's must have taken something. Her dance move is not ordinary, though I love her free life.
Re: Ebonyi House Of Assembly Member, Maria Nwachi Seen Bursting Some Moves (video) by Afam4eva(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2017
Nwanyi Afikpo.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi House Of Assembly Member, Maria Nwachi Seen Bursting Some Moves (video) by fearNORTH: 2:59pm On May 08, 2017
Nawo o.... am at loss on how best to react.
Laugh or shake head in dismay
Re: Ebonyi House Of Assembly Member, Maria Nwachi Seen Bursting Some Moves (video) by serverconnect(m): 3:19pm On May 08, 2017
Nwanyi oma di sharp. Always entertaining guest.
Re: Ebonyi House Of Assembly Member, Maria Nwachi Seen Bursting Some Moves (video) by gfullmoon(m): 6:40pm On May 08, 2017
Ebonyi House of Assembly need to call this "Hon" to order. She is not in Ebonyi State House of Dancers, but in Ebonyi State House of Assembly where seasoned bills are argued and passed. She is portraying EBHA in bad light. She should understand she is now a public figure, no longer a Runs girl. Please note I am not against her happiness through dancing, but sharing online this type of telling dancing with her hands clamping her puna is totally not acceptable to the institution share now represents.
Re: Ebonyi House Of Assembly Member, Maria Nwachi Seen Bursting Some Moves (video) by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 08, 2017
Mumu angry
Re: Ebonyi House Of Assembly Member, Maria Nwachi Seen Bursting Some Moves (video) by merit455(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2017
gfullmoon:
Ebonyi House of Assembly need to call this "Hon" to order. She is not in Ebonyi State House of Dancers, but in Ebonyi State House of Assembly where seasoned bills are argued and passed. She is portraying EBHA in bad light. She should understand she is now a public figure, no longer a Runs girl. Please note I am not against her happiness through dancing, but sharing online this type of telling dancing with her hands clamping her puna is totally not acceptable to the institution share now represents.
stupid talk,who told u she was a runs girl....... Mumu,u will always comment rubbish with ur 50 MB,child

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi House Of Assembly Member, Maria Nwachi Seen Bursting Some Moves (video) by udumosam23(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2017
Hahaha, her moves looks suspicious though. But trust me, she's just in a good mood.

If the dress on her were lighter, I'm sure the moves will look saner. But her dressing is just too religious for such moves.

Were she dancing to a Christian rhythm, it would've been fair. But this...

Let me just keep quit before someone will block me again.
Re: Ebonyi House Of Assembly Member, Maria Nwachi Seen Bursting Some Moves (video) by gfullmoon(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2017
merit455:
stupid talk,who told u she was a runs girl....... Mumu,u will always comment rubbish with ur 50 MB,child

You are mentally derailed and demented to have called me names. The truth hurts, but it must be told either with 1MB or 10GB it doesn't matter. Pathological sycophantic love-vendor I hope you will get paid....? You are balking the wrong tree.
Re: Ebonyi House Of Assembly Member, Maria Nwachi Seen Bursting Some Moves (video) by leofab(f): 11:02pm On May 08, 2017
EFCC will clap back at you soon
Re: Ebonyi House Of Assembly Member, Maria Nwachi Seen Bursting Some Moves (video) by RisingUp: 11:25pm On May 08, 2017
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, OAM4J this is 4 FP o
Re: Ebonyi House Of Assembly Member, Maria Nwachi Seen Bursting Some Moves (video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:33pm On May 08, 2017
What's this? What's even the essence of sharing it if not for attention seeking?
Re: Ebonyi House Of Assembly Member, Maria Nwachi Seen Bursting Some Moves (video) by Moving4: 5:48pm On May 13, 2017
Hmm
Re: Ebonyi House Of Assembly Member, Maria Nwachi Seen Bursting Some Moves (video) by Moving4: 1:43pm On May 16, 2017
cool
Re: Ebonyi House Of Assembly Member, Maria Nwachi Seen Bursting Some Moves (video) by Moving4: 2:29pm On May 21, 2017
Oh
Re: Ebonyi House Of Assembly Member, Maria Nwachi Seen Bursting Some Moves (video) by onatisi(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2017
gfullmoon:
So it is now a crime to dance in one's own compound abi? Siddon here dey talk anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi House Of Assembly Member, Maria Nwachi Seen Bursting Some Moves (video) by onatisi(m): 4:44pm On May 21, 2017
She is a good dancer. Make she dey enjoy herself jare . She no force ppl to vote to her,they did it voluntarily.
Re: Ebonyi House Of Assembly Member, Maria Nwachi Seen Bursting Some Moves (video) by morbeta(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2017
Afipko chick

(1) (Reply)

FG’s Secret Detention Centres: Amnesty Report, The Unclad Truth - Rights Group / IPOBR Declares Nnamdi Kanu Wanted, Says Anambra Election Must Hold / Anambra Guber: Igala Oppression Will Soon Be Over, Nwoye Vows (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.