Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme (21553 Views)

Buhari Disengages Dokubo, Appoints Dikko To Head Amnesty Programme / FG Launches Amnesty Programme For Ondo Militants (VIDEO) / Beneficiary Of Presidential Amnesty Programme Becomes Air Peace Flight Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme by Gudfrie(m): 1:24am On May 09, 2017
JamieNaija:
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved an additional N35 billion to the Niger Delta Amnesty Programme for the sustenance of the new understanding between the Federal Government and the oil-producing communities of the region.

A statement from the office of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo reads

"Currently the Amnesty Office has now paid up all ex-militants backlog of their stipends up to the end of 2016. The release of the additional funds is coming after presidential level interactive engagements in the Niger Delta, where the Buhari administration has enunciated a New Vision for the oil-producing areas based on the presentation made by the Pan Niger Delta Forum, PANDEF, to the President when he received leaders and stakeholders from the region last November.

Subsequently, the President asked his deputy, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, to embark on a tour of the region that saw him visiting several oil-producing States in the country. Besides the monthly payment of about N65, 000 to N66,000 to the ex-militants, the funds would also go to the provision of reintegration activities under the Amnesty Programme including payment of tuition fees for beneficiaries from Niger Delta who are in post-secondary institutions at home and abroad, payment of in-training & hazard allowances and vocational training costs'.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/president-mohammadu-buhari-approves.html

35billion abi million.........I am not understanding
Re: Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme by emi14: 5:27am On May 09, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
35billion to those thugs when salaries of 6 months have not been paid to some workers.
This one weak me bawo

You're complaining from which region? SW region for sure. If they federal government slack in this your salaries arrears might shoot to 12months
Re: Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 6:45am On May 09, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
With all due respect to those in the oil-producing areas....

YES, they are exploited by the Oil Producing Companies, but they are even more so by their leaders.

Billions of naira have been pumped into that area as Corporate Social Responsibility, but the money is shared amongst a few.

All the youths shout is "our Oyel, our Oyel" Even Governor Dickson remarked about how lazy they are.

We haven't had a leader with balls enough to diversify from oil and call their bluff. The economic fall-out would just be too great.

35 billion naira for what? This isn't sustainable.

Sorry, kpow, mhhh mhhhh, stop crying, sorry
Re: Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme by GeneralOjukwu: 8:07am On May 09, 2017
ICEFLAME419ja:

Sorry, kpow, mhhh mhhhh, stop crying, sorry
Sharap and go and shout "oyel"
Re: Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:15am On May 09, 2017
maxti:
Only if it can be properly utilized

So you think every Govt will be like that of GEJ that all money meant for something will be share on round table?
Re: Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:16am On May 09, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
35billion to those thugs when salaries of 6 months have not been paid to some workers.
This one weak me bawo

You mean to Federal or State workers? Well the last time i check Buhari have been paying salaries since May 29th 2015 and no month gone pass without paying..
Re: Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:18am On May 09, 2017
tonytony208:
President Buhari or Acting President Osinbajo?

Well for your information, No kobo will be out of FG pocket without Buhari knowledge..
Re: Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:21am On May 09, 2017
oshe11:
Wich of the Buhari?

Wenger..... THE FIVE-ONE
MOU..........THE DRAWING ONE
CONTE...... THE SUCCESSFUL ONE

BUHARI............ THE SICK ONE

And your Father the useless and miserable one

Mind you all the people you mention up there are the successful ones..
Re: Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:25am On May 09, 2017
Titto93:
All these media propaganda and political sugar nut which aims to show Buhari working administration, only prove he's no more.

The real Buhari we know, will never the release of Nnamdi Kanu at any cost, even if it warrants killing unarmed biafrans.

The real Buhari we know, won't allow lifting the bans placed on 48 imported items.

The real Buhari we know, won't pay any amnesty to Niger delta, he will rather use the money to search for oil in the north.

The real Buhari we know, won't stop appearing in for photos and video capturing because that's all he did during his first year in office.

The real Buhari we know, is no longer existing.

And your Father is the Buhari we are seeing? get out of here jor..
Re: Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme by oshe11: 8:27am On May 09, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And your Father the useless and miserable one
Mind you all the people you mention up there are the successful ones..
Wow, Jst Wow!
Bravo!
Re: Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme by alaskido(m): 9:10am On May 09, 2017
E be like say them don reset Buhari brain back to factory setting grin grin. The Militants get strategy o.
Re: Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme by maxti: 1:21pm On May 09, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

So you think every Govt will be like that of GEJ that all money meant for something will be share on round table?

What exactly are you implying?
Re: Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme by net282: 2:17pm On May 09, 2017
Welcome development
Re: Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 3:16pm On May 09, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Sharap and go and shout "oyel"

Sorry sir/madam abeg no vex nah I only said sorry nah, stop crying... Mbok
Re: Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:26pm On May 09, 2017
maxti:

What exactly are you implying?

Meaning he is the worst president in Nigeria,

Where is the money for 2nd Niger bridge? Shared..

Where is the money meant for ammunition? Shared

where is the missing $20billion? Shared..
Re: Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme by maxti: 5:27pm On May 09, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Meaning he is the worst president in Nigeria,

Where is the money for 2nd Niger bridge? Shared..

Where is the money meant for ammunition? Shared

where is the missing $20billion? Shared..

Idont understand why you are mentioning all these on my quote.
Who is arguing with you. Please stop this.
Re: Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:33pm On May 09, 2017
maxti:

Idont understand why you are mentioning all these on my quote.
Who is arguing with you. Please stop this.

Well you ask me what am implying..
Re: Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme by 00Ademi(m): 12:44am On May 10, 2017
BedLam:
See why we want Buhari to remain sick ? grin
boss I know this is off point. I have sent u a dm. You can pls quote me ur num I shud call u or vice versa. Want you to help me out on my travelling to Nairobi and all that. Thanks
Re: Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme by maxti: 2:27am On May 10, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Well you ask me what am implying..

I did cos u quoted me out of context.
Re: Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:14am On May 10, 2017
maxti:

I did cos u quoted me out of context.

And i reply you because you ask me question that need an answer.
Re: Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme by BedLam: 10:02am On May 10, 2017
00Ademi:
boss I know this is off point. I have sent u a dm. You can pls quote me ur num I shud call u or vice versa. Want you to help me out on my travelling to Nairobi and all that. Thanks
Replied your email. Send me your WhatsApp number. International calls are expensive.
Re: Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme by 00Ademi(m): 12:27pm On May 10, 2017
BedLam:
Replied your email. Send me your WhatsApp number. International calls are expensive.
I will talk to you via email boss currently I'm not on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Buhari Oleeee" - Adeyanju Deji Comes For Buhari / Gbajabiamila Appoints Anayo Nnebe, APGA Member As Aide, APC Fumes / Gov Obaseki Allocates Shaibu’s Office To ‘Alaghodaro’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.