Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman (26146 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him / Bisi Alimi Blasts Apostle Suleman: An Adulterer Who Gives Your Girlfriend Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by kingthreatz: 10:07am On May 09, 2017
I pray nobody I know ever encounters a degraded destructive whoore like Stephanie Otobo

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Meti99(m): 10:08am On May 09, 2017
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by OtemAtum: 10:08am On May 09, 2017
Apostle Suleisex

DOCTUFOS: Ikilo 7:6-19
6. For the rods between their laps which they have used to sleep with our unsuspecting girls and ladies shall be made into things of mockery. For the people shall say, what is the size of the private rod of Apostle Sulieman? And how long is the private rod of Tim Omotosho and Biodun Fatoyinbo?
7. Now if you cannot join in the fun of the revelation of the evil people, how then shall you be able to catch fun afterwards?
8. Avoid those who come to you, saying, give your life to Jesus. For it is dangerous to give your life to a fictitious character. For gullibility and sheepishness is the portion of many who do so.
9. Now I shall tell you a story which is true. For there is a land where atheists, Muslims, christians, brain users and great thinkers meet together to oppose each other and to also share ideas.
10. And the christians indirectly chose Samuel Ekwueme as he who shall be in the forefront of the arguments. And this Samuel Ekwueme spoke many things which seem like foolishness and the words of a drunkard to the ears of we thinkers. But in the ears of his friends such as Peter, Muyiwa Aroloye and many others, he seem very intelligent. And one named Ann even loved him and came often to his defense.
11. And in a revelation, I Otem saw that this Samuel Ekwueme is a very great duper whom we call 419. And I made this known to everyone so that they could be careful and wary of him.
12. And when they asked me for evidence, I could not produce any because it is only physical evidence they require, but I have only spiritual evidence.
13. Now after about three months, it was discovered by the atheists and free thinkers that what I said was true. For they have seen the bad records of the past duping activities of Samuel Ekwueme.
14. And when the people spoke about this, the Christians rejected it and continued to make Samuel Ekwueme their mentor. And Ann loved him so much for she even accepted him as a mentor and a brother in the Lord.
15. Now it continued so, until one man came to the land to find Samuel Ekwueme Who have duped him of millions of naira. And Samuel Ekwueme ran away from the land until these days.
16. And everyone knew that I Otem have spoken the truth concerning the thief called Samuel Ekwueme. Behold, his picture and the picture of Lucy Ekwueme his wife are in this book DOCTUFOS and it shall remain in it for the future generations to see.
17. Now let he who has brain begin to reason why it was so hard for they who profess to have the holy spirit could not detect for many months that their mentor and leader named Samuel Ekwueme is a duper while Otem and all brain users have known this before he duped someone again.
18. Behold, those whom Samuel Ekwueme and his wife Lucy Ekwueme have duped have promised anyone a hundred thousand naira if they could give them information leading to their arrest.
19. Therefore I say, do not be among the sheeple who are gullible, but enroll among the people who are human beings and great thinkers. For no one can dupe you if you are a great thinker. But they who trust people because of their oratory shall fall prey of deception and dupe.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Stylz69(m): 10:08am On May 09, 2017
Samsung Note 7?. No worry, it will explode in the evidence room
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by siraj1402(m): 10:10am On May 09, 2017
GameGod:

Apostle Booty is in trouble grin

#IStandWithOtobo
leave the fake apostle alone. I said it days back and I got more than enough mentioned. Their dad will soon be exposed and they will all be disappointed.

11 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by ekensi01: 10:11am On May 09, 2017
Your dirty Nyash go and sing waka.

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Elnino4ladies: 10:12am On May 09, 2017
Licky licky pastor

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by DonCortino: 10:12am On May 09, 2017
Utobo! Alright this is getting boring already!

Bring out the big guns(nude pics) as requested by ur pastor lover or forever hold ur peace.

Contri still hard abeg! angry no be this una marra pesin go chop.
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 10:18am On May 09, 2017
Suleiman is as guilty as Judas Iscariot

Plus I am willing to testify against him in court

For free.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Bills2307(m): 10:18am On May 09, 2017
Nonsense.!

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by menwongo(m): 10:23am On May 09, 2017
Keep standing; especially that marriage introduction visitation
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by adontcare(f): 10:23am On May 09, 2017
Apostle Suleiman had relationship with otobo. She know and he know. It is between him and his creator.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by SageTravels: 10:23am On May 09, 2017
Christane:
i blv dz girl 100% he know exactly was she z saying she av brought out fact upon fact to prove her claim ..sule is guity nd should be charge to court to God almighty cus he alone av d final say

As if you were there when the transaction was going on. SMH
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Ralphlauren(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2017
DonCortino:
Utobo! Alright this is getting boring already!

Bring out the big guns(nude pics) as requested by ur pastor lover or forever hold ur peace.

Contri still hard abeg! angry no be this una marra pesin go chop.

She's won't do that because she has been advised by her lawyers that sharing nude pics online of an ex lawyer is a massive criminal offence.

She's not going to take the bait so stop wasting your time anticipating any nude pics.

Such pics will be presented to the judge in court.

13 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by pally123: 10:25am On May 09, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Part 2 scene 1..suleiman should just keep shut to save his integrity and reputation if he has any..we knew otobo is not innocent and mr suleiman never saint..
Obviously,this otobo of a gal have nothing to lose in this shameful scenario but apostle have got so many things to lose if this ugly story continue to trend again..Besides,we nairalanders are all tired of this repulsive story..
Next patient please.
Suleiman should have just kept quiet and allow the issue to die a natural death after Stephanie 'repented'. Who's advising him is not wise

9 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by samuel900(m): 10:26am On May 09, 2017
I won't forgive Oloyede.......He deny me and other cyber cafe owners from the UTME REGISTRATION, now to print for student this man refused to make it public, student now go to CBT centre to print out slip. This will end his history...he will not go beyond JAMB level. We now find it hard to pay shop rent, to feed family. I started my cafe business after my NYSC 2013. now he is rendering me and my colleagues jobless....making sales poor.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by SageTravels: 10:26am On May 09, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Suleiman is as guilty as Judas Iscariot

Plus I am willing to testify against him in court

For free.

Nawaohhh
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Nofuckgiven: 10:29am On May 09, 2017
And next Sunday the sheeple will still put their hard-earned money as tithe to be used by the pastor and his whores! lipsrsealed
Religion is a scam. Love God and Jesus Christ but hate religion!! undecided
The day an usher refused to collect my offering money in one of these new churches because it was 50naira was the day I knew religion is a scam! angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Ralphlauren(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2017
The fake apostle and his PR team/team of advisors are a bunch of RETARDS!!!

They won't let this matter die and maintain a dignified silence. They keep releasing one press release or another and showcasing one fake charade or another.

First it was dragging and embarrassing Stephanie's mum at his church and now he has PAID her "friends" in Canada to stage a video against her.

He needs to shut the hell up. All these his attempts at damage control further confirms he is as guilty as Satan.

I won't be surprised if he is currently a victim of blackmail from several other women such as Danielle okeke.

All that's needed is just for another woman (JUST ONE) to step forward and show us one or two evidence of her affair with this fake apostle. That will be the final nail on his coffin. So he should keep paying the other women to stay quiet.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by kygo(m): 10:31am On May 09, 2017
Sule fell right into this trap
Abeg that man guilty die!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Siscooh: 10:33am On May 09, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Part 2 scene 1..suleiman should just keep shut to save his integrity and reputation if he has any..we knew otobo is not innocent and mr suleiman never saint..
Obviously,this otobo of a gal have nothing to lose in this shameful scenario but apostle have got so many things to lose if this ugly story continue to trend again..Besides,we nairalanders are all tired of this repulsive story..
Next patient please.
Keep talking. If this lady is under Satan's manipulation and she is telling lies, it will be sour for her in this very life. Her claims look fishy. She miscarried from the back. Hope agents of darkness who were bent on tarnishing Suleiman will not soon say that she is mentally ill after spoiling this pastors name. The Lord will round all of them up and their descendants to pay O. They better drop God's name quickly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Siscooh: 10:38am On May 09, 2017
neocortex:
Suleman and his handlers aren't that smart, instead of letting sleeping dog lies,
they chose to stir the hornet's nest.
There is no doubt that Otobo was suleman's mistress, no amount of face saving
measures or publicity stunts can change that.
Suleman is in trouble!
God's servants can't be in trouble like that. If you are sincere, objective and you fear God, you will see what will happen. Make doctors no say she dey mentally ill later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Siscooh: 10:39am On May 09, 2017
pally123:
Suleiman should have just kept quiet and allow the issue to die a natural death after Stephanie 'repented'. Who's advising him is not wise
Trust God. He didn't do it
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:39am On May 09, 2017
Amberon:
Lol... A man of God who talks anyhow and orders the killing of herdsmen, is that one man of God?

By the way, did anyone notice he kept mum on the Daniella okeke issue? Even Daniella that said we would hear from her lawyers, where are the lawyers?

IDiot when d herdsmen were killing individuals u didnt raise a voice at least d senseless killings reduced since he spoke n called for self defence, if u dont know wat to say shut up n focus on d post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by doyinbaby(f): 10:41am On May 09, 2017
Both of them should let this rest
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by neocortex: 10:47am On May 09, 2017
Siscooh:

God's servants can't be in trouble like that. If you are sincere, objective and you fear God, you will see what will happen. Make doctors no say she dey mentally ill later.
Hiding behind god won't save him, his partner in crime Tim has been locked
up in SA. His saving grace is that Nigeria laws hardly applies to rich men.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 10:47am On May 09, 2017
I thought otobo is now born again why would she respond. The mistake she made was to have announced that she was born again.Born against at work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by greggng: 10:48am On May 09, 2017
A snake doesn't repent
Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Slimpotter(m): 10:51am On May 09, 2017
rainylad:

...These APC supporters and their mentor Stephanie Otobo are here again undecided

Time and again,you girls will always try to show how degenerative you're in thinking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by jerryclinton: 10:51am On May 09, 2017
Ralphlauren:
The fake apostle and his PR team/team of advisors are a bunch of RETARDS!!!

They won't let this matter die and maintain a dignified silence. They keep releasing one press release or another and showcasing one fake charade or another.

First it was dragging and embarrassing Stephanie's mum at his church and now he has PAID her "friends" in Canada to stage a video against her.

He needs to shut the hell up. All these his attempts at damage control further confirms he is as guilty as Satan.

I won't be surprised if he is currently a victim of blackmail from several other women such as Danielle okeke.

All that's needed is just for another woman (JUST ONE) to step forward and show us one or two evidence of her affair with this fake apostle. That will be the final nail on his coffin. So he should keep paying the other women to stay quiet.
I concur! The man is really suffering in silence now and may be trying to cover up many blackmail. Imagine Daniella Okeke, also threatening him now that she doesnt have peace and wants to confess to the world of what they have been doing...chai, Suliman will even buy her a house in alaska just to keep her mouth shut. Many may be be doing same as we speak! So his members should prepare, Tithe is needed more now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman by Siscooh: 10:52am On May 09, 2017
neocortex:

Hiding behind god won't save him, his partner in crime Tim has been locked
up in SA. His saving grace is that Nigeria laws hardly applies to rich men.
My dear Suleiman is a servant of God. No joking. This story is a satanic influence to fight his work. He didn't do it. I believe him. He is not like the person in SA. Mere seeing that one's photos before I had a feeling of something wrong. Trust me. We are all human but at a level of work with God, you avoid rubbish because God Himself cannot condone with Iniquity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Madam Saje: BBC Can’t Destroy TB Joshua’s Legacy With Dirty Lies / Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " / Pastor Paul Enenche Holds Crusade In Zambia, Meets V/president Mutale Nalumang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.