Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? (6009 Views)

Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. / Ladies,can You Date A Broke Guy With Prospects? / Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style (2) (3) (4)

Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by Nigeriadondie: 11:58pm On May 08, 2017
Is Biochemistry worth study in the university? For conventional universities it is 4 years but universities of technology it is 5 years.
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:08am On May 09, 2017
Oh how romantic this is

i guess i could go to education section and ask what the average size of a dick is

bro take this to the education section asap
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by peacengine(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
Is Biochemistry worth study in the university? For conventional universities it is 4 years but universities of technology it is 5 years.

Hahaha see dizz buffoon so u neva enter school abi, u come dey follow ur boss dey drag woman? No wonder you get time so, boy e no go beta for u dere angry

Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by pocohantas(f): 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Biochemistry is a great course, but Nigeria hasn't advanced to that stage where there would be endless opportunities to absorb them all.
They can work in the health sector, environmental agencies, pharmaceuticals, breweries, FMCG companies as quality controllers...etc.

Biochemistry students aren't the only one being affected by this situation, most graduates are.

I would suggest you focus more on graduating with good grades, you might be one of the lucky few to practice in your field. If this isn't your case, adapt to whatever industry you eventually find yourself and acquire relevant skills to aid you in a competitive workforce.

The dream of the average Nigerian graduate is to graduate well, young and acquire a good job. We have long given up on specialization. This isn't romantic though...

Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by Nigeriadondie: 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
peacengine:

Hahaha see dizz buffoon so u neva enter school abi, u come dey follow ur boss dey drag woman? No wonder you get time so, boy e no go beta for u dere angry
Well i dont form what I am not. I graduated from FUTO where dey award a B.Tech for 5 yrs as it is with all universities of technology in Nigeria instead of B.Sc which is 4 yrs in conventional universities whereas here it is 3 yrs. I was saying that after spending thise yrs yet jobs arr hard to come by in Nigeria. I am doing my Post graduate studies here. U dey see my class and colleagues
Look at d sensible comment of "Pocohantas" above that was what I was trying ti say

Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by Nigeriadondie: 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
peacengine:

That is a pic of d certificate I earned from Nigeria. I no dey fom wetin I no be it doesnt make sense to do such. I dey prove with pics make u dey believe. I no go show d one i get here make u no go code where I dey lash u from. U fit use ur calabar witch do something grin. Shebi na for ur place dem dey see innocent kids abused cos of witchcraft.
No let jealousy kill u die throway.

Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by boiz2men(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
OP.. if u plan on working in a hospital... then biocchemistry isnt the course for you cos med lab scientists have a very strong association..... microbiology,med biochem,biochem and all what not do not count much in a hospital setting except of course your leg is very long.... even radiographers are more respected than biochemists in the hospital.....
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by Woundedscar(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Biochemistry ke?
in romance section?..... hian

Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by Nigeriadondie: 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
boiz2men:
OP.. if u plan on working in a hospital... then biocchemistry isnt the course for you cos med lab scientists have a very strong association..... microbiology,med biochem,biochem and all what not do not count much in a hospital setting except of course your leg is very long.... even radiographers are more respected than biochemists in the hospital.....
Na so bro. Biochem no get level for Nigeria. Even if u get levels u no fit work for hospital as d Med Lab Science Association dey very strong. Biochem and Microbiology na only teacher or at best lab for companies u can work in.
I doubt if they ve a strong association that can help champion d cause of Biochem and Microbiology as it is with Med Lab Science.
Even d so called Nigerian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology na so so conference dem go dey organize rather than advance d course of Biochemists. It is for this reason I wud not advise anyone to study Biochemistry in Nigeria unless na abroad d person dey. Na there Biochemistry dey sweet die

Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by peacengine(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Well i dont form what I am not. I graduated from FUTO where dey award a B.Tech for 5 yrs as it is with all universities of technology in Nigeria instead of B.Sc which is 4 yrs in conventional universities whereas here it is 3 yrs. I was saying that after spending thise yrs yet jobs arr hard to come by in Nigeria. I am doing my Post graduate studies here. U dey see my class and colleagues
Look at d sensible comment of "Pocohantas" above that was what I was trying ti say

Tarr comot there wu dash u, dunce like u go fit go school abroad? Blodii Liar, Lienus
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by peacengine(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2017
Woundedscar:
Biochemistry ke?

in romance section?..... hian

U dey mind that dondie United? grin im wan impress babes go photoshop result grin
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by peacengine(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Na so bro. Biochem no get level for Nigeria. Even if u get levels u no fit work for hospital as d Med Lab Science Association dey very strong. Biochem and Microbiology na only teacher or at best lab for companies u can work in.
I doubt if they ve a strong association that can help champion d cause of Biochem and Microbiology as it is with Med Lab Science.
Even d so called Nigerian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology na so so conference dem go dey organize rather than advance d course of Biochemists. It is for this reason I wud not advise anyone to study Biochemistry in Nigeria unless na abroad d person dey. Na there Biochemistry dey sweet die

Shutup there epri ufot, wu dash u degree nnam ikot
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by Amarabae(f): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2017
Nigeria don't have the field for biochemist to pratice their line of career.
The first time i wrote jamb, I was not given the main course I put but they offered me Biochemistry.
I rejected it. Took Jamb again and then got Nursing!
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by Nigeriadondie: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2017
peacengine:

This short calabar man u don do ur housework? If u like no believe na to ur own peril. Na so u talk say i be illegal immigrant if u like no believe na jealousy go kill u die. By d way I wud need ur houseboy services when i come. E dey pain u cos u no go school but no b me cos am. Ur poor parents cud not afford to send u to school. Even if they cud u no get d brain as u be dunce. U be local idiot so u no go fit grab things even if ezplained to u.
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by Nigeriadondie: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2017
peacengine:

This short calabar man u don do ur housework? If u like no believe na to ur own peril. Na so u talk say i be illegal immigrant if u like no believe na jealousy go kill u die. By d way I wud need ur houseboy services when i come. E dey pain u cos u no go school but no b me cos am. Ur poor animalistic parents cud not afford to send u to school. Even if they cud u no get d brain as u be dunce. U be local idiot so u no go fit grab things even if ezplained to u.
slowpoke, goat wey dey yansh goat as ur congi level high as typical calabar short man devil
Una people if no be househelp na restuarant or ashawo. School na d last thing. Imbe na u be ufot
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by Nigeriadondie: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
peacengine:

U dey mind that dondie United? grin im wan impress babes go photoshop result grin
Bornful make i see ur result if u don ever see d 4 corner of a university?
Bastard I know say d situation don hammer die. U don old by force and na so u go die by force.
Wey ur 250k motor? grin
U see as ur life jaga jaga in d words of Eedris Abdulkareem
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by peacengine(m): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

This short calabar man u don do ur housework? If u like no believe na to ur own peril. Na so u talk say i be illegal immigrant if u like no believe na jealousy go kill u die. By d way I wud need ur houseboy services when i come. E dey pain u cos u no go school but no b me cos am. Ur poor animalistic parents cud not afford to send u to school. Even if they cud u no get d brain as u be dunce. U be local idiot so u no go fit grab things even if ezplained to u.
slowpoke, goat wey dey yansh goat as ur congi level high as typical calabar short man devil
Una people if no be househelp na restuarant or ashawo. School na d last thing. Imbe na u be ufot

Semimi epri ufot eyen ufot your sister na ma concubine, I use and dump azz I want and if I mess she dey swallow am like dat wink
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by ghettochild(m): 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
no prospect o. jst dnt do dat course. do medicine or pharmacy jejeli
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by Nigeriadondie: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
peacengine:

Semimi epri ufot eyen ufot your sister na ma concubine, I use and dump azz I want and if I mess she dey swallow am like dat wink
D weed wey u smoke don dey worry as u dey talk nonsense. Talk real and dont so silly to narrate what u cant even dream of. Which dick u get to even use and dump or it is u to be dump like d garbage u re cos u re of no worth. Ashawo calabar short man devil dey reason woman. Na una talent be that. Ur mama at her age no gree retire from ashawo work. Ur sis don follow suit combine am with househelp work.
Useless boy go find food choo or i feed u with d remains of my pet
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by Nigeriadondie: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
ghettochild:
no prospect o. jst dnt do dat course. do medicine or pharmacy jejeli
U re on point. As far as Nigeria is concerned no prospect for Biochemist unless na teaching or marketing of drugs for pharmaceutical companies
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by ghettochild(m): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

U re on point. As far as Nigeria is concerned no prospect for Biochemist unless na teaching or marketing of drugs for pharmaceutical companies
thats what i studied in babcock n i regret doing so
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by Nigeriadondie: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
ghettochild:
thats what i studied in babcock n i regret doing so
Well it is a good course but not of value in Nigeria. Believe me if u re abroad then u wud appreciate Biochemistry. There are lots of oppurtunities for u.
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by Nigeriadondie: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
peacengine:

Calabar house boy show ur own. If u like no believe na ur headache without cure. I for show u my second degree but u can may easily code from d language it is written where I am now.
Na ur mama be epri ufot. Tell am to retire from ashawo work. U go die soon
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by Nigeriadondie: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
peacengine:

My calabar dog, u don chop shit as recession don comot food from ur table?
Semini epri ufot, u don buy ur 250,000 car? grin. The babe wey u dey support bra u no fit see not to talk of to touch the boobs. Thunder fire u die,throway
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by Basic123: 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
here there prospect is to fvck women and be fvcked by men.

Th answer might be different in the education section of nairaland.
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by AntiNigerian: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nigeriadondie:

Well it is a good course but not of value in Nigeria. Believe me if u re abroad then u wud appreciate Biochemistry. There are lots of oppurtunities for u.
hello, sorry for bothering you, how do I get admitted to a Norwegian school(University)? Is the admission window still open? (I learnt you're in Norway)

Thanks for your reply in advance
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by Nigeriadondie: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
AntiNigerian:
hello, sorry for bothering you, how do I get admitted to a Norwegian school(University)? Is the admission window still open? (I learnt you're in Norway)

Thanks for your reply in advance
Sorry for delayed response. I have not been online for a long time.
Where did you learn I am from Norway? No vex I ask.
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by AntiNigerian: 7:27am On Nov 29, 2019
Nigeriadondie:

Sorry for delayed response. I have not been online for a long time.
Where did you learn I am from Norway? No vex I ask.
it's a long story. I've been following your thread. Tusen takk grin
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by Nigeriadondie: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
AntiNigerian:
it's a long story. I've been following your thread. Tusen takk grin
shocked Vær så god.
https://www.studyinnorway.no/study-in-norway/application-admission
This link above would help. However, you could access the website of the individual university to get detailed information
Re: Biochemistry- What Are The Prospects For A Biochemistry Graduate In Nigeria? by Olufemisamuel: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
I saw this interesting article on the web about biochemistry. It really measured the relevance of biochemistry in Nigeria.
I am sure it would be useful to all with an interest in biochemistry.

https://www.nigeriaboom.com/2020/07/Is-Biochemistry-good-course-career-to-study-in-Nigeria.html?m=1

I Can't Marry This Type Of Man / Couple Wear Leaves In Funny Pre-wedding Shoot / See Sleeping Positions Of Cheating Couples On Bed Part II

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56