Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,842 members, 7,844,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Can I Trust On My Wife And Father.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Trust On My Wife And Father.. (549 Views)

Can I Trust On My Life Partner? / 'I Had Sex With My Husband's Friend And Father-inlaw '- Woman Narrates / Why Do Girls Detest Or Have Zero Trust On Good Looking Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Trust On My Wife And Father.. by amar3664: 5:14am On May 09, 2017
Hi ,i am male 34,and i stay with my wife who is 28 years old and a daughter who is 2 years old,i work in a private company as an executive,my wife is very sexy and beautiful and our sex life is quite normal,like every couple sometimes we also used to quarrel with each other,,but from last 20 days my father has come to stay with us for 4 months,as he is here for medical treatment,my father is 57 years old and is a widower,at first my wife objected to my father staying with us,but because of social obligation she allowed him to stay with us,earlier my wife used to talk very less with my father,but from last 7 days ,i see change in her behaviour and now she talks more with my father,,yesterday evening i came from my office and saw my wife had gone to nearby market with my father,,i felt jealous,coz my wife has never gone to market without me,now at home she sometimes cracks joke on me infront of my father,every night she used to wear nightgown,without any undergraments,how can i find her,wheter something is going on between them or not...before marriage my wife had a male friend ,but as per my wife he was only her friend and she treated him as his brother...hereby attach my wife pics..

Re: Can I Trust On My Wife And Father.. by Nobody: 5:21am On May 09, 2017
You are on a very long thing.

An erect penis has no conscience!

You give fried fish to a cat to hold...... Your death is round the corner.

1 Like

Re: Can I Trust On My Wife And Father.. by amar3664: 5:25am On May 09, 2017
What does it mean by that
Re: Can I Trust On My Wife And Father.. by amar3664: 8:06am On May 09, 2017
Can i trust
Re: Can I Trust On My Wife And Father.. by Nobody: 8:10am On May 09, 2017
Lemme fix this.
Yes something can happen.
He'd sleep with her while you are at work,
He'd svck are breast when you are not paying attention.
You'd satisfy her well since he is experienced,. He'd be happy with her.
If you sleep too deep, she'd sneak out and make love with him severally.
She'd make him happy when your daughter is away
She'd kiss him, hug him and play with his dingdong.
She would later start losing interest in you and go for him. And when he lives she'd would pay him occasional visits to sleep with him because she loves him more.
You are doomed, something must happen between them.

ZarZar... This has to fix it right?
Re: Can I Trust On My Wife And Father.. by NemzySeries(m): 9:00am On May 09, 2017
i repeat........ an erect preek has no conscience
Re: Can I Trust On My Wife And Father.. by amar3664: 12:07pm On May 09, 2017
What are chances something might happen between them
Re: Can I Trust On My Wife And Father.. by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 09, 2017
By the way the picture looks like zarzar.... I have the head portion
Re: Can I Trust On My Wife And Father.. by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 09, 2017
amar3664:
What are chances something might happen between them
Very likely to happen soon.
Re: Can I Trust On My Wife And Father.. by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 09, 2017
optimusmind:

Very likely to happen soon.
Happening already. It's not until the father explores her oloibiri before it happens. The father is prospecting already

1 Like

Re: Can I Trust On My Wife And Father.. by amar3664: 12:17pm On May 09, 2017
How can u say,that its happening already
Re: Can I Trust On My Wife And Father.. by amar3664: 12:18pm On May 09, 2017
How can u say that father is prospecting
Re: Can I Trust On My Wife And Father.. by amar3664: 12:36pm On May 09, 2017
How can u say that

(1) (Reply)

What To Say When She Rejects You – Answers To Different Types Of Rejections / Kenyan Govt Destroys N1M Worth Of s*x toys shipped Into The Country / SWANG!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.