Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Ipobexposed In Wheel Chair After Accident. PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipobexposed In Wheel Chair After Accident. PHOTOS (2470 Views)

Ipobexposed You Can Now See!!!! / Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra / Ipobexposed Hit By A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ipobexposed In Wheel Chair After Accident. PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 09, 2017
ProWalker:

Welcome back. God will not allow the prayers of Ipob miscreants come to pass in your life.
Abeg give us the next expose on Ipob and their mumu albino Dilector

hahaha thanks pro walker
Re: Ipobexposed In Wheel Chair After Accident. PHOTOS by darlingnuel(m): 5:33pm On May 09, 2017
Defaramade:
Bro you need to forget ipob and get your life back
FriendNG:

Hardluck
Sunnycliff:
Chai, thank God o! Its good so that you can take your jamb exams this Saturday. Don't be afraid you will pass this period OK.
woodcook:

Bros you are hiding out here, masturbating on IPOB thread while your attention is urgently needed on the "Fulani making suya out of Benue people" thread.

@op if you were truly hurt am glad you are better now and back on your feet.

I can't tell you to stop this your IPOBEXPOSED whatever it seems that is where your daily manners come from be good and be fair!
SalamRushdie:

I thought you planned to poison urself but common dislocation you dey panic ....
Gchimez:
and you still can't read the handwriting on the wall? that was a warning, next you may not survive it.
Lord have mercy! lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Declares Presidential Interest In 2019 / R-APC Makes 7 Demands Ahead Of Crucial Anti Defection Meeting With Buhari. / I Laugh When People Call Me Clueless – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.