Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,422 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra (2713 Views)

Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants / Ipobexposed You Can Now See!!!! / Ipobexposed In Wheel Chair After Accident. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
I am using my last money to stop this people. Paying YouTube day by day to get views.

If you want to contact me send Biafraudd@gmail.com remove one d.

watch me introducing my newspaper here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_CrT7KFa9k

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
watch

Ipobexpose .. when IPOB see you .. they run grin

Guy just make pdf version .. make we pay via vogue pay the same amount .. we go buy..

Make we know wetin dey happen for that side. And, also don't use gmail switch to zoho private email for security reasons.

I can track with a gmail email account using an andriod device .. dump the email.

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
TheCabal:

Ipobexpose .. when IPOB see you .. they run grin

Guy just make pdf version .. make we pay via vogue pay the same amount .. we go buy..

Make we know wetin dey happen for that side. And, also don't use gmail switch to zoho private email for security reasons.

I can track with a gmail email account using an andriod device .. dump the email.

can we chat? send me an email your info is nice thanks
Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
These are my newspaper mynd44 Lalasticlala

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by dragonking2: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
I am not igbo but this OP is really pathetic.

Everyday, na only biafra matter you talk about. It is obvious that you have somebody sponsoring this your everyday rant.

BTW Everyone wants out of this useless country but if you want nigeria so badly, you can go and meet shekau in sambisa forest.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
Our newspaper is in Ebonyi and Port Harcourt now. Stay tuned

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by dadavivo: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
which stand are you in. Mumuu

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by conductor3: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
Thanks for the free publicity you're giving Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra with the proceeds of the piece of land your father left for you and your brothers to go to school.

Well,since you can't pass JAMB, keep trying. Maybe one day BMC will sign you.

23 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by ZombieTERROR: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
dragonking2:
I am not igbo but this OP is really pathetic.

Everyday, na only biafra matter you talk about. It is obvious that you have somebody sponsoring this your everyday rant.

BTW Everyone wants out of this useless country but if you want nigeria so badly, you can go and meet shekau in sambisa forest.
What else do u want him to talk about ?
He has no life
He breaths and eats Biafra matter grin
I really pity him sha
But that's what Biafra does .... Giving sleepless nights to the wicked and enemies of freedom grin

21 Likes

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
dadavivo:
which stand are you in. Mumuu
Liepods must be crushed

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
I want to launch a radio station.

Wazobia and other radio stations refused me making a talk show against Nnamdi Kanu so I invested in a newspaper.

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
IPOB Indigenous People of Borno warning are wishing long Live and prosperity to President Muhammad Buhari for his courage effOrt in bringing peace to IPOB
Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by SalamRushdie: 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
What is even your grouse against Igbo people

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by modik(m): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
No one has promoted IPOB/Biafra more than IPOBEXPOSED.

BTW, have you taken your gonorrhea medication today?

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by vic620(m): 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
CATHOLIC CHURCH ENUGU NEWSPAPER called THE CHOICE FLAME controlled by Mbaka and other catholic members called NNAMDI KANU FAKE

They published on their front page today Sunday 4th June 2017 that our leader MAZI NNAMDI KANU fake .

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
IPOB/ BORNO
IPOBEXPOSED can we negotiate or buy some share in YOUR newspaper publications
Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by chaloner(m): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Asapcymg:
IPOB/ BORNO
IPOBEXPOSED can we negotiate or buy some share in YOUR newspaper publications

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by zooster: 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ipobexposed is a shameless p*g. Choice flame newspaper is being published by catholic diocese of Enugu. U launched it and already hv its vol.7.

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by zooster: 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ipobexposed is a shameless p*g. Choice flame newspaper is being published by catholic diocese of Enugu. U launched it and already hv its vol.7.

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Ojiofor: 12:05am On Jun 05, 2017
IpobExposed:
I am using my last money to stop this people. Paying YouTube day by day to get views.

Your spoken Igbo is terrible.

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Danishguy(m): 12:05am On Jun 05, 2017
zooster:
Haha cheesy cheesy cheesy.. . IpobExposed is an autistic scammer. He was even going public "IPO" calling for his ewedu bloated fans to come and buy shares.

Effcc almost caught him where he was promising to increase the marks of candidates who failed jamb... This boy self cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by EzeUche(m): 12:37am On Jun 05, 2017
Now I know someone is sponsoring you.

Too late now, IPOB has already won the hearts and mind of the Igbo and they are working on the south-south.

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by MrOdyssey(m): 2:18am On Jun 05, 2017
Ha!. Bros your own don too much oo. why the painment and frustration na?

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by MrOdyssey(m): 2:29am On Jun 05, 2017
IpobExposed:
I want to launch a radio station.

Wazobia and other radio stations refused me making a talk show against Nnamdi Kanu so I invested in a newspaper.

the fact that radio stations denied u access to their facility to spread your insanity goes a long way to show how much of a loser you are.

Get a life bro

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
IpobExposed:

can we chat? send me an email your info is nice thanks

you gat mail grin
Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Bishops10(m): 2:24am On Jun 06, 2017
PRODUCT OF THE DAY

Good morning everyone. It is my pleasure to introduce to you this great and amazing product to us all.

LUXURY HOMES ESTATE PHASE ONE EXTENSION & LUXURY HOMES ESTATE PHASE II

LUXURY HOMES ESTATE EXT.

LOCATION: Akodo Ise, 3 minutes drive after La Campaign Tropicana Beach Resorts.

SIZE: 600SQM
PROMO PRICE: 700K
TITLE: EXCISION IN PROGRESS

BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET ONE PLOT FREE

LUXURY HOMES ESTATE PHASE II

LOCATION: Akodo Ise, 4 minutes drive after La Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort.

SIZE: 600SQM
PRICE: 750K
TITLE: EXCISION IN PROGRESS

BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET ONE PLOT FREE

For more enquiries and inspection, kindly call/whatsapp 08176255344

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Kworopshun: 2:36am On Jun 06, 2017
Very nice. Ipob must be exposed
Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2017
EzeUche:
Now I know someone is sponsoring you.

Too late now, IPOB has already won the hearts and mind of the Igbo and they are working on the south-south.

And you know your ipob lies will never work in the SS.
Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Mckennedy: 8:23am On Jun 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

You're among those making Nnamdi Kanu more famous at same time causing problems to FG...ain't you ashamed before now was Treason , Facebook Biafra now now your slogans are changing....you're a complete nobody soon DSS will come after you....Mark this day.

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Mckennedy: 8:29am On Jun 06, 2017
Ekinematics:

And you know your ipob lies will never work in the SS.

Who are SS? Hear from real south south and Bury your head in shame.

1.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396220647103867&id=100001478347236

Ikwere ppl.

2.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1878518502388238&id=100006903189776

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by amc: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

Keep it up bro. With the amount of abuse you are getting, it shows that you are doing something right. You are entitled to your opinion as long as no law is broken.

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2017

Kanu Sends Strong Warning, Blasts Govenors In Biafraland (see Wht He Called Them / Who Is Funding Kanu? / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For The Arrival PMB @ Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium PH