Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help (1402 Views)

How Black Soup Destroys My Relationships . / I Am Scared I Will Be Alone As My Relationships Never Last! / Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by wel788: 11:34am On May 09, 2017
Please I need help...

I am a young man of 28. I have an issue with my relationships. My relationships do not last more than 3 months. When I see a lady I like, I do everything possible for that lady and promise heaven and earth. I usually mean those things and promises. The way the love grips me, I cannot explain But after about three months, I lose interest. The love will no longer be there and I begin to wonder what attracted me to them in the first place. I try to see why I loved them in the first place but I find none. The spark, desire, love and romance just dies off....just like that.

It has happened in three of my previous relationships and I have broken the hearts of three amazing ladies. I will just look for an excuse to break up with them. It is all my fault, but why stay in a relationship where the spark is no longer there?

Please anyone that experiences this should help a brother out. What can I do to overcome this problem? I am tired of breaking the hearts of ladies I have a relationship with.
Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by GloriaNinja(f): 11:36am On May 09, 2017
undecided THEN STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING RELATIONSHIP FOR NOW OR YOU ADJUST YOUR ATTITUDE.
Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by Nobody: 11:37am On May 09, 2017
It usually happens whenever you fück a girl. You know that moment immediately after you cum then you feel like sending her away? tongue

OK jokes apart...I think it's because you were not maintaining the spark in your relationships
Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by wel788: 11:40am On May 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
ADJUST YOUR ATTITUDE.

Exactly why I put up this post. How do I go about that?
Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by wel788: 11:42am On May 09, 2017
PapiSmith:
It usually happens whenever you Bleep a girl. You know that moment immediately after you cum thrn you feel like sending her away? tongue

OK jokes apart...I think it'd because you were not maintaining the spark in your relationships

As a rule, no bleeping.

You maintain what is available. The problem is after that period of time, I find nothing to maintain again. I know this is a problem and I don't know what to do about it.
Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by Nobody: 11:42am On May 09, 2017
Lol...
You are driven by passion, that's your little guy there... Once you start getting the kitty, you lose interest.
Normall Fvck Boy problem. You see a girl, your passion to Fvck her makes you thing it's love, you do anything to get her, and when you do, you find out she's maybe uninteresting, or dull, or ugly or something you never saw and then the attraction dies.

The solution is and easy one.

The next time you meet a girl you want to date apply this three rules.

1. Be friends with her for a month without asking her out or making any promises.

2. After a month ask her out and don't bother to ask for a reply for another month... In this period, just be yourself and have fun chatting with her and getting to know her.

3. After you get a yes, then wait another 90 days before you sleep with her..
That's 4 months and no sex. If you can stay that long, you wouldn't leave her again, unless there's a major issue.

Just an idea that worked for a friend having the same issue, it may or may not work for you.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by bitcoinvin(m): 11:44am On May 09, 2017
PapiSmith:
It usually happens whenever you Bleep a girl. You know that moment immediately after you cum thrn you feel like sending her away? tongue

OK jokes apart...I think it'd because you were not maintaining the spark in your relationships

for the joke side,OP need spiritual cleansing...he must be bathed with Goat blood,Drink camel urine and eat vulture meat.lol..na joke ooo

1 Like

Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by bitcoinvin(m): 11:47am On May 09, 2017
@op...Take ur time and work on yr self...Dont just date any woman,find the woman that is ur type.
Example..i love Play station so much and my ex always brag to win me in PS...chaiiii..Love is too much.
Well thats my stroy then,find a woman una too both get same interest
Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by wel788: 11:50am On May 09, 2017
optimusmind:
Lol...
You are driven by passion, that's your little guy there... Once you start getting the kitty, you lose interest.
Normall Fvck Boy problem. You see a girl, your passion to Fvck her makes you thing it's love, you do anything to get her, and when you do, you find out she's maybe uninteresting, or dull, or ugly or something you never saw and then the attraction dies.

The solution is and easy one.

The next time you meet a girl you want to date apply this three rules.

1. Be friends with her for a month without asking her out or making any promises.

2. After a month ask her out and don't bother to ask for a reply for another month... In this period, just be yourself and have fun chatting with her and getting to know her.

3. After you get a yes, then wait another 90 days before you sleep with her..
That's 4 months and no sex. If you can stay that long, you wouldn't leave her again, unless there's a major issue.

Just an idea that worked for a friend having the same issue, it may or may not work for you.

As as posted earlier, I never had sex with any of them. Sex was never the motivation
Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by wel788: 11:51am On May 09, 2017
bitcoinvin:
@op...Take ur time and work on yr self...Dont just date any woman,find the woman that is ur type.
Example..i love Play station so much and my ex always brag to win me in PS...chaiiii..Love is too much.
Well thats my stroy then,find a woman una too both get same interest

Thank you bro
Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by Eveezy(m): 11:54am On May 09, 2017
Ur own is gud, myn is if i dnt woo u completely within d nxt 5 days after d attraction, i will totally loose it, i approach day one, get u comfortable day two, day 3 u are already interested in me, day 4, nepa sieze light wen i no fit charge to call or chat u up, day 5, i no see ur call or msg, day 6 i forget ur name. 2 months later, i see her again nd i approach nd am like "escuse me, am Evi by name" nd shez like "i know, we hav talked b4" and i will be so confused

4 Likes

Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 09, 2017
wel788:

As a rule, no bleeping.

You maintain what is available. The problem is after that period of time, I find nothing to maintain again. I know this is a problem and I don't know what to do about it.

How is your relationship with friends?

bitcoinvin:

for the joke side,OP need spiritual cleansing...he must be bathed with Goat blood,Drink camel urine and eat vulture meat.lol..na joke ooo

Na blood money him wan do? grin
Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by judey1992(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2017
quit masturbating bro. its a threat to every relationship
Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 09, 2017
You guys over use and abuse the word love! Not every meeting of the opposite sex has to be love! What you felt op was lusting and infatuation.

1 Like

Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 09, 2017
wel788:

As as posted earlier, I never had sex with any of them. Sex was never the motivation

Maybe, just maybe, you should start having sex with them smiley

Maybe
Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by Homers123(m): 12:23pm On May 09, 2017
Work on yourself, up your game and maybe see a counselor.
Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by 2SWT(f): 12:29pm On May 09, 2017
If you're a Christian I'd advise you pray about your next relationship before starting it, a relationship built on prayers never fails
Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 09, 2017
Dimples182:
You guys over use and abuse the word love! Not every meeting of the opposite sex has to be love! What you felt op was lusting and infatuation.
They confuse infatuation for love.
Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2017
wel788:
Please I need help...

I am a young man of 28. I have an issue with my relationships. My relationships do not last more than 3 months. When I see a lady I like, I do everything possible for that lady and promise heaven and earth. I usually mean those things and promises. The way the love grips me, I cannot explain But after about three months, I lose interest. The love will no longer be there and I begin to wonder what attracted me to them in the first place. I try to see why I loved them in the first place but I find none. The spark, desire, love and romance just dies off....just like that.

It has happened in three of my previous relationships and I have broken the hearts of three amazing ladies. I will just look for an excuse to break up with them. It is all my fault, but why stay in a relationship where the spark is no longer there?

Please anyone that experiences this should help a brother out. What can I do to overcome this problem? I am tired of breaking the hearts of ladies I have a relationship with.

You just go after these babes as a competition, to prove to yourself (and your buddies) that you can, that you are an ALPHA male....sadly, you do so with women who are insignificant to you (worthless).

Here is a clue: why don't you upgrade to EXPERT level and do the same thing with WORTHY women instead?!
Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by wel788: 12:55pm On May 09, 2017
judey1992:
quit masturbating bro. its a threat to every relationship

I don't masturbate sir.
Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 09, 2017
kimbra:
They confuse infatuation for love.

They really do; little butterflies in the stomach and the excitement of meeting someone new is what they call love and that feeling wears off after 3 months!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by wel788: 2:14pm On May 09, 2017
Dimples182:

They really do; little butterflies in the stomach and the excitement of meeting someone new is what they call love and that feeling wears off after 3 months!

How do you differentiate between that and the type of love that lasts?
Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 09, 2017
wel788:

How do you differentiate between that and the type of love that lasts?

I don't know how it works for men but for women it grows over time depending on the man's actions and intentions. I think for men you guys know straight away just by seeing her and talking to her. Men know in the first month or two if she is the one depending on whether the man wants to settle down and for women anything from 3mnths to 6mnths.
Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by dacblogger: 2:25pm On May 09, 2017
Eveezy:
Ur own is gud, myn is if i dnt woo u completely within d nxt 5 days after d attraction, i will totally loose it, i approach day one, get u comfortable day two, day 3 u are already interested in me, day 4, nepa sieze light wen i no fit charge to call or chat u up, day 5, i no see ur call or msg, day 6 i forget ur name. 2 months later, i see her again nd i approach nd am like "escuse me, am Evi by name" nd shez like "i know, we hav talked b4" and i will be so confused
You are suffering from amnesia bruv...
Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by fatymore(f): 2:30pm On May 09, 2017
You haven't see some one you love deeply...
Or maybe once you have sex with them. The love would disappear... Abi you be gay undecided
Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by fatymore(f): 2:31pm On May 09, 2017
Abi you be gay
Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by judey1992(m): 2:42pm On May 09, 2017
wel788:

I don't masturbate sir.
then its spiritual... you need prayers
Re: My Relationships Don't Last More Than Three Months: Please Help by Eveezy(m): 1:25pm On May 10, 2017
dacblogger:

You are suffering from amnesia bruv...
Lol, i just feel d lady didnt bcom important enuf for me to rememba

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: This Girl Will Make Your D!ckk Stand By The Way She Shakes Her Boot¥(!8+) / Shameless Couple Caught Publicly Having Sex In Broad Daylight / Iphone8 Is Over Rated - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.