Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up (44850 Views)

Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Abike Dabiri Reacts As Nigerians Rob Bureau De Change, 2 Days After Arriving UAE / Photos Of Aminu Tambuwal Arriving In PH Ahead Of PDP Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by yeyeboi(m): 12:48pm On May 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by Okoroawusa: 12:48pm On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

Your mate is french president
Instead of you to work harder to be future president
You are here wailing
ahhhh!...bros u wicked!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by 3mmanhu3l(m): 12:48pm On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

You are here wailing
shey yhu dinnuh have mate that has achieved something too Stay here and be complaining about someone else's mate, don't go and do something with your life

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by daududaniel(m): 12:48pm On May 09, 2017
It is well, Get well soon mr president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by burkingx(f): 12:49pm On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

You are here wailing
.....Gbammm cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by ogastone(m): 12:50pm On May 09, 2017
They have started that their pictures/ cartoon talk again.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by 3mmanhu3l(m): 12:50pm On May 09, 2017
stephnie1:
i stand with pmb
continue standing, leg never start to pain you yet...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by Allisonrichy(m): 12:50pm On May 09, 2017
And your own mates are what?
Dead I guess
Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by daddyrich: 12:50pm On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

You are here wailing

Why do you hate the truth so much?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by Allisonrichy(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

You are here wailing
And ur mates are what?
Dead I guess

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

Nah lie he will continue to rule

He's God will to rule over affairs of Nigeria

Your hatred won't do meme

Isn't it time you stop with this sychophantic ranting on NL and just work towards a better Nigeria by the actions of your hand instead of supporting a misadventure eeeh Sarrki?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by Kiakia(m): 12:53pm On May 09, 2017
DONSMITH123:
President Muhammadu Buhari has told Nigerians that he is confident that his administration will run smoothly, despite his indefinite absence.

Buhari left the country Sunday night for further medical check-ups in the UK, after meeting the 82 released Chibok girls in Aso Villa.

Amid fresh concerns about his health, the President has now assured Nigerians.

“As I noted earlier, I have absolute confidence that government will continue to run smoothly while I’m away. God bless the Federal Republic,” he tweeted via his @MBuhari handle.

Buhari has handed over the reins of power to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

The President’s media aide, Femi Adesina, admitted that the duration of his principal’s stay in London, would be determined by the doctors.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/09/buhari-speaks-nigerians-arriving-london-medical-check-ups/
This does not amount to speaking to Nigerians. Quite a misleading headline!
Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by 3mmanhu3l(m): 12:53pm On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

it af pain this one.... Your oga is sick. Osinbajo is president now, he has been president for most of this year..... If e too pain you like that, there are some sweetly flavoured rat poisons, I swear you go like am
Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by felixomor: 12:53pm On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

You are here wailing

His mate is french president yet you want nigerians to keep spending their tax payers funds on an unhealthy septuagenarian as president, just because of your political interest?

Are u not contradicting yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by magoo10(m): 12:54pm On May 09, 2017
I laugh in Swahili
Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

You are here wailing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by yemmight(m): 12:54pm On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

I supports PMB with all my heart but we need someone who is stable to continue.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by Iamwrath: 12:54pm On May 09, 2017
i am disappointed that you didn't say it's foroshup
TippyTop:

Lets hope UK doctors keep the dullard for good.

Anyway considering his mental state, am sure they'll keep him.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by Kaybaba5(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2017
GET WELL SOON OUR AMIABLE PRESIDENT.................................

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 09, 2017
Kiakia:
This does not amount to speaking to Nigerians. Quite a misleading headline!

That's either Femi or Abba...APC and by extension their stooges have no atom of shame.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by fatymore(f): 12:55pm On May 09, 2017
Better
Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by Bekimbo(m): 12:56pm On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

You are here wailing

What about you?
Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by TippyTop(m): 1:00pm On May 09, 2017
Iamwrath:
i am disappointed that you didn't say it's foroshup
It's not photoshop, the best morticians in Abuja dressed him up for this trip. Dead man walking you say.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 09, 2017
Buhari will not let us rest, just when we have heaved a collective sigh of relief that he is gone ,he disturbs us with his yeye greetings, buhari and co, we don't really care how u are, we just want you to leave us alone, by going away, resigning or what have you, its time for sanity to be restored into the system, I just read how the mathorro sisters called Nigerians daft, gullible,stupid and lazy, and it wasn't funny,buhari u were a mistake and u keep reminding us of our folly.stay outta our sight pls.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by EmekaBlue(m): 1:00pm On May 09, 2017
rubbish...speak to ur cows
Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by Bekimbo(m): 1:00pm On May 09, 2017
Buhari, Buhari, Buhari how many times did I called you for making life difficult for Nigerians, I promise you this time Buhari you won't come back alive,Buhari weather you like it or not you must die
Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by viktor01(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2017
Only in Nigeria will a dying president refuse to resign and will be feigning alright.

For Heaven's sake, can't the Nigerians see that the problem of Naija is too burdensome for even a healthy man let alone a sick man?

There is no special grave for people who die as presidents o
Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by AceRoyal: 1:02pm On May 09, 2017
He only finds his voice when in London. He was in Nigeria but couldn't address his citizens.
Pathetic tongue
Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by oloriooko(m): 1:02pm On May 09, 2017
How many times has he spoken while in Nigeria? Now he's outside yearning iranu angry
So no hospital is good enough for our president abi
Re: Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up by 9jagoodman: 1:04pm On May 09, 2017
The God of Nigeria is very patient..... if not........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State / Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State / APC Door-To-Door Campaign For Buhari & Osinajo: Pretty Ladies Employed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.