Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release (70727 Views)

Jerry Amilo Mobbed By Fans At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pictures, Video) / We Miss You: Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Kwarans As He Arrives Ilorin (Videos, Pics) / Governor Obaseki Mobbed By Market Women Today (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by Editorialtimes: 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
Watch the moment excited Nigerians and family members mobbed Sowore after his release by the DSS.

Sowore was arrested on the 3rd of August 2019 by the Nigerian Authorities following a planned protest by Mr. Sowore, Idris Abdulkareem and others.

Sowore was released today after a Federal high court issued an order for his release.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMCQlcpBPEU

http://www.editorialtimes.com/video-sowore-mobbed-by-excited-nigerians-after-his-release/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by lakefist(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
Excited sowore

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by zikter(m): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Freedom at last.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by Titto93(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
Grand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
125 days in DSS custody na small thing? shior..

Apparently they've missed him.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by rexchazy(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
hmmm Sowore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by qualityovenbake(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
So happy for him. The struggle to free Nigeria from this blood thirsty politicians continue. As I said in the other Sowore thread. Five months in DSS custody no be beans. Being incarcerated can cause mental health symptom and severe psychological stress. I won't blame him if he takes the deal to keep his mouth shut.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by CapitalHYC(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
Congrats Omoyele... You would be wiser now coz a lot of things would have been shown to you... Now you understand humans much more better

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by Honor10: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
Sowore will benefit from this publicity and popularity last last. He might just be the next Nelson Mandela, and I know this will not make him to back down, he has been doing this since Abiola days, and I don't see him stopping now.

May the Force be with u, omoyele sowore.

236 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by obidark: 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
Honor10:
Sowore will benefit from this publicity and popularity last last. He might just be the next Nelson Mandela, and I know this will not make him to back down, he has been doing this since Abiola days, and I don't see him stopping now.

we shall see....i noticed,he is not good in choosin what to say for somebody,in his possition,with so many followers....

this is not typical for a yoruba....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by UnitedNigeriaUN: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Just like Naira Marley,

Omoyele Sowore don blow for Naija politics.

Call me a Sowerian grin.

Are you a Sowerian? Hit like if you are cheesy grin

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by faithfull18(f): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Good for him.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by Ofemmanu1: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
Surely, that Judge deserves an award for squeezing the cow balls!

Not forgetting the Renowned BabaFalz; bahdestLaw man.

May God bless y'all.

Welcome Yele, welcome!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by SultanOfPuna: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
Afonjas Right Now After Hearing This News

35 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by Germi9: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hypocrites..now that he's out of detention he Is now their friend

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by sammirano: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
see as buhari silence the guy. He cant even mutter any activist statement. Vegitable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by SultanOfPuna: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lol
Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by Samfloxin(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
Buhari led government has made him a hero...what am I going to organize so that they also .....

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by AbujaAgent: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
I like this guy. How can I join his movement

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by mrwonlasewonie: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
Honor10:

the same way nairamarley became popular and his followers skyrocketed after his release

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by livebyday(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
obidark:

we shall see....i noticed,he is not good in choosin what to say for somebody,in his possition,with so many followers....

this is not typical for a yoruba....

WHAT DOES HIS TRIBE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? angry

WHAT? IF I FLAG YOUR COMMENT NOW YOU WILL JOIN LEGIONS TO SAY I AM WICKED !!

WHAT HAS TRIBALISM EVER I MEAN EVER ADDED TO YOU AS A PERSON?

WHAT?

WHAT?

BE VERY VERY CAREFUL

angry angry angry

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by pfadom: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
AccessME:
242 days in DSS custody na small thing? shior..

Apparently hey've missed him.

You don't know arithmetic at all. From August 2 to December 5 is 242 days to you?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by Racoon(m): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
Guess Sowore and CO have seen it? Those who ride on the back of the tiger always end up in its stomach.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by Cymix: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
Buhari is a foool

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by wunmi590(m): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
They finally made hom popular and gave him more follower for his presidential ambition. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by Marvieduke(f): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
So na like this person dey go taste prison come back. May we the good heads of nairaland not have such experience in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by Tobinrobin(m): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
I hope sowore can capitalize on this new popularity he just gained & diplomatically lay low as well. Fear of bubu Na wisdom

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo / Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.