Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) (55587 Views)

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) / Soldiers Brutalise Woman For Challenging Them For Slapping Her Brother (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 09, 2017
The rest of the world is building skyscrapers and Africans are doing what Africans know best embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by danggy(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2017
God have mercy on us
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by okanlawon94(m): 5:25pm On May 09, 2017
Na qod say make i don eat finish shacry
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2017
deolu2000:
I used believe that my mesensah and charlie people are kind hearted, but i must admit that this is the height of cruelty from any human to another human to not even talk of his own blood brother. I hope the law take its full cause here.

look at the names again in the post and tell me what reiigion they practice, then you will answer your own question! grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by uzuede4(f): 5:46pm On May 09, 2017
wckabuoh:
African....na wah!!
Real wah my brother. Whoever told them human part makes money. God please, let your kingdom come.
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 5:48pm On May 09, 2017
kakabre:

Lookatyew...what has Jonathan got to do with what happened in Ghana..very soon you'll call Ipob

mmhhh... i see something! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by FANTASY176(m): 6:15pm On May 09, 2017
i don't know what is delaying the trumpet undecided
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 6:17pm On May 09, 2017
Jayceon:
The rest of the world is building skyscrapers and Africans are doing what Africans know best embarassed cry

Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 6:20pm On May 09, 2017
Africa, oh africa.

Bad "leaders" problem.
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by dhehbhor(m): 6:22pm On May 09, 2017
IpobExposed:
Goodluck Jonathan brought insecurity to this country.
how does that relate to the thread?

Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by kakabre(f): 6:37pm On May 09, 2017
judgedredd22:

mmhhh... i see something! cheesy cheesy
Hehe...oga what did you see
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by deolu2000(m): 6:44pm On May 09, 2017
judgedredd22:

look at the names again in the post and tell me what reiigion they practice, then you will answer your own question! grin grin grin
i didn't want to go to the aspect actually. The name points to the peaceful ppl anyway.
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by Mariojane(f): 6:45pm On May 09, 2017
IpobExposed:
Ode Nigeria is now Ghana right? go take your medicine

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by Chikpat(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2017
Muslim names
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by Chikpat(m): 7:01pm On May 09, 2017
Mariojane:
Ode Nigeria is now Ghana right? go take your medicine

oversabi! wailing wailers are now fighting demsevs... dats supposed to b a joke... ovasabi
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by BenKhalifa95: 7:43pm On May 09, 2017
IpobExposed:
Abeg,wetin concern Goodluck for insecurity in Ghana ?
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by Stemkay: 7:57pm On May 09, 2017
IpobExposed:

Funny man.
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:15pm On May 09, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
This is getting really serious
if it's not serious, it won't get stiff, if it's not stiff, it won't penetrate,if it doesn't penetrate it won't be pleasurable
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:17pm On May 09, 2017
Chikpat:
Muslim names
na dem

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by Nellybii: 9:19pm On May 09, 2017
IpobExposed:

Which country?
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:26pm On May 09, 2017
the silver bangle on his hand fit him well well
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:48pm On May 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
if it's not serious, it won't get stiff, if it's not stiff, it won't penetrate,if it doesn't penetrate it won't be pleasurable

Noted

Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On May 10, 2017
Abdul Aziz killing Abdul Rauf because of Abdul Money grin The world is sick
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 1:17am On May 10, 2017
kakabre:

Hehe...oga what did you see

kinky.... mmmhhhh........
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by iukpe: 5:32am On May 10, 2017
IpobExposed:

Sorry, calm down!
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by mrdreams: 6:50am On May 10, 2017
IpobExposed:
you are a monkey dey said Ghana bush man
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by ThierryJay: 2:45pm On May 10, 2017
MONITZ:

I am surprised too, to wat extent and intent does it serve?, is it that he doesn't want his finger prints on the skull or is he just imitating wat he has seen in movies? Any which way, he has been apprehended and so he has to forger all these rhetoric......

I'm surprised nobody noticed. He is wearing gloves because there are maggots on the already-decomposing head. The Ghanaian authorities were kind enough to allow him that.
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by ThierryJay: 2:46pm On May 10, 2017
Zane2point4:

You think say we are in the zoological republic wia jungle justice prevails

He is not convincted until proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is guilty.

This is not about him being guilty or not. He is wearing gloves because there are maggots on the already-decomposing head. The Ghanaian authorities were kind enough to allow him that.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 11:27pm On May 10, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

ground no level for me side o... anything wey you chop remain...? cuz na for TV me dey see lunch these days o...
if something dey boyz dey wait with giraffe neck o
grin

Hahaha...Guy, Buhaha Is In Uk. Talk To Him Directly, Whasup?
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On May 11, 2017
airminem:

Hahaha...Guy, Buhaha Is In Uk. Talk To Him Directly, Whasup?
lol... I try talk to am o, but him tell me say him dey Za Oza room with him London base babe, make I direct my complaint to the new coordinatorgrin

I dey low key my sis, something tell me sey you eat chicken todaygrin
Re: Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) by mecussey(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

Watin concern Gej for ghana now...well I blame Buhari for this ur comment. Sai baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Couple Found Dead In Kaduna, Two Weeks After Their Wedding / Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp / Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.