Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

After Life ( A Nairalander Talks About His Life Post Break Up Experience) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / After Life ( A Nairalander Talks About His Life Post Break Up Experience) (938 Views)

Saint Blessing(the After Life In Underworld)another One By Youngzubi!! / The Stigma Of My Life (a True Life Story) / Christmas Day. The Worst Day Of My Life! A Short Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Life ( A Nairalander Talks About His Life Post Break Up Experience) by michelcedric(m): 3:33pm On May 09, 2017
This is one write up that is never getting out, because everyone thinks I am over you. But deep
down I am one muddled up pool of sad emotions.

Not a day goes by without something reminding me of you; a memory, a song or a familiar face we both saw for the first time together.

I would never have imagined a day would come when I can’t call your phone because I was certain you won’t pick up. With everyday that goes by I forget what it feels like to be genuinely happy, without realizing it you have become the standard to me for what perfection really means; sadly it took being away you from to realize this.

Each word my fingers types on my keyboard is accompanied by memories from our years together, they still feel just like yesterday ago. Memories once dearly cherished which now haunt me. My world feels like a rainbow without colours, a garden without flowers with you not a part of it anymore.

Still alive, My after life began the moment I lost you

micheal

NB: on a second thought i decided to put this up cos I reckoned no one would really care enough to know who I really am. This going to be lost in the ocean of posts in nairaland
Re: After Life ( A Nairalander Talks About His Life Post Break Up Experience) by ojun50(m): 3:40pm On May 09, 2017
Oga talk wetin thy do u make them help befor u dey speak wetin i no understand.

1 Like

Re: After Life ( A Nairalander Talks About His Life Post Break Up Experience) by michelcedric(m): 3:44pm On May 09, 2017
Bro this is not what you think. I'm not a suicide risk o. I'm just someone who's good with words.

"What doesn't kill you gives you something to write about "
Re: After Life ( A Nairalander Talks About His Life Post Break Up Experience) by Davidhero(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2017
Baba, continue.
Re: After Life ( A Nairalander Talks About His Life Post Break Up Experience) by michelcedric(m): 4:07pm On May 09, 2017
I strongly believe everyone falls in love just once in their life time. Afterwards you keep making comparisons till you eventually settle
Re: After Life ( A Nairalander Talks About His Life Post Break Up Experience) by Missonas(f): 3:06pm On May 10, 2017
michelcedric:

NB: no one would really care enough to know who I really am. This going to be lost in the ocean of posts in nairaland

Who are you?
Re: After Life ( A Nairalander Talks About His Life Post Break Up Experience) by michelcedric(m): 3:09pm On May 10, 2017
Missonas:

Who are you?
I am Cedric. What's your name?
Re: After Life ( A Nairalander Talks About His Life Post Break Up Experience) by michelcedric(m): 3:09pm On May 10, 2017
Missonas:

Who are you?
Re: After Life ( A Nairalander Talks About His Life Post Break Up Experience) by Missonas(f): 3:13pm On May 10, 2017
michelcedric:

My name is joy
Re: After Life ( A Nairalander Talks About His Life Post Break Up Experience) by michelcedric(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2017
Missonas:

My name is joy

Can I slide Into your DM?
Re: After Life ( A Nairalander Talks About His Life Post Break Up Experience) by Missonas(f): 4:29pm On May 10, 2017
michelcedric:

Can I slide Into your DM?
Lol do u act as well
Re: After Life ( A Nairalander Talks About His Life Post Break Up Experience) by michelcedric(m): 4:32pm On May 10, 2017
Missonas:
Lol do u act as well
For now I just write. You think I'll make a good actor?
Re: After Life ( A Nairalander Talks About His Life Post Break Up Experience) by Missonas(f): 7:48pm On May 10, 2017
michelcedric:

For now I just write. You think I'll make a good actor?
No was just playing with you. You write well
Re: After Life ( A Nairalander Talks About His Life Post Break Up Experience) by michelcedric(m): 8:34pm On May 10, 2017
Missonas:
No was just playing with you. You write well
Thanks
Re: After Life ( A Nairalander Talks About His Life Post Break Up Experience) by lovethchioma(f): 7:08pm On May 11, 2017
You write well..
Re: After Life ( A Nairalander Talks About His Life Post Break Up Experience) by michelcedric(m): 6:36am On May 12, 2017
lovethchioma:
You write well..
Thank you lovethchioma
Re: After Life ( A Nairalander Talks About His Life Post Break Up Experience) by lovethchioma(f): 9:34am On May 12, 2017
michelcedric:

Thank you lovethchioma
welcome cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What A Day; Radisson Blu Ikeja / Someone Gave My Dad This Book As A Gift. / My Destiny Not Theirs.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.