Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

The Stigma Of My Life (a True Life Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Stigma Of My Life (a True Life Story) (5082 Views)

MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Stigma Of My Life (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
True life story
The stigma of my life

it was when i was in form three that my sister who was and still married to a businessman brought me to united state.i was fifteen years old then.The things that informed my elder sister bringing me into her matrimonial home in united state were mainly three;to help her look after the young ones;continue my college education and act as the keeper in their mini supermarket  near our house 

Since my sister is a nurse and my brother in law is an international businessman,t lacked nothing,he often brought good dresses and shoes from italy where he frequented for business activities.My brother in law was very strict with me in spite of his generous disposition towards me in gifts,dresses,shoes and jewelry.He even found time to visit me in school whenever i and others had cause to stay a little longer than the normal closing time.

One day while i was in form four and my sister had gone to night duty as a nurse,my in law told me that he liked me and would want to make love with me since i was no longer a baby.i politely reminded him that he was my sister‘s husband and i didn't know about such a thing.He merely told me that he understood my attitude and that i should not tell anyone since he was merely teasing me.His generosity towards me increased.i didn't see the need reporting the matter to my sister.I feared she would not believe and could go ahead to suspect me seducing her husband.i heard something like that happened to a girl who was staying with her sister in a near by street before my arrival in united state.

Almost a year after his first approach when my sister had gone home to nigeria to visit our parent for about a week,he forced me into making love to him.he continued few more times to force me to do it with him until i became pregnant.
Read more ➡http:///2roH2dd

(1) (Reply)

Random Quotes / African Literature - Free Ebooks / 12 Tips To Write Your First Short Story

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.