Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered (39984 Views)

No Girl Is Unfvckable!! / This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever / My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by piagbara: 6:38am On Oct 14, 2019
Guy abeg forget about virgin or no virgin, it actually won't score u anything or make your life better, cherish and love her if u actually claim u do, u can make ur enquiries o, but don't let such spoil the good thing u got going on. grin cheesy smiley grin
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by showafrica(m): 6:40am On Oct 14, 2019
Flexysweet:
Ve been dating my girl over a year now, when we started dating she told me she was a VIRGIN and she's my first virgin girlfriend( I runway from dem), I had my doubts but when ever I try to make a move or make love with her, she always says "stop am not ready" and she's hot tempered, and when I try to force myself in, she stands up and leave. I will still call her and apologise, I do all these because I love her. Now her birthday is next 2weeks ( on 20th may) I have plans to propose to her, ve already bought the ring buh first I ve to taste what I wanna buy ( YES I must).
So I had to persuade her for sex, It took days duo, buh we finally had sex, it was the worst sex experience ever, it was hard cuz she was just running around and shading tears, shouting I finally went in, I didn't see any BLOOD on my di*k or on d bed instead I saw a white looking faty stuff or konjied liquid.

Plz u guys should tell me if it's normal ,cuz am confused, my di*k is big enough ,she shuld at least get small tear for v*gina and her inside pu**y was kinda big, was she lien to Me all diz days or what?
Menh I had to tell n asked her dah I didn't see blood ,jst saw a whitish stuff all over my di*k, she said it's virgin stuffs and she saw some drop as she was bathing ( felt she was lien)
Since than still now we had sex like 4tyms, still no blood grin, am still not enjoying it, she always tired ( 20 mins she don tire) and I can go for hours.

plz I need ur advice (was she lien or is it normal not to see blood after disflowering ) I jst wanna know, so lemme know my next plans.

Lol, Bros the kind energy you are putting on this virgin stuff is alarming. I hope you have gone through this thread below..

https://www.nairaland.com/4852491/how-old-when-made-first/100#77689116

All the same, let me add. Girls who flare up when ask if they are virgin are not virgins. Either they regretted the day or the person who disvirgined them. From your write up, you no go enjoy marriage with that girl. Go find your type
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by okoroemeka(m): 6:45am On Oct 14, 2019
most teenagers has already disvirgined themselves by using all sorts of tools including cucumbers to masturbate,I concur that the girl is not a virgin anymore,that white fat stuff on your dick is the girls cum,if she is not enjoying it she will not cum and if she's cumming it means she has been enjoying it for some time, personally I don't think a virgin will cum on her first mission.
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Bigcowhorn: 6:46am On Oct 14, 2019
khia:

How so?

The smooth wooden handles of her skipping rope found its way in there -- Both handles.
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by JERRY1925(m): 7:18am On Oct 14, 2019
Flexysweet:
Ve been dating my girl over a year now, when we started dating she told me she was a VIRGIN and she's my first virgin girlfriend( I runway from dem), I had my doubts but when ever I try to make a move or make love with her, she always says "stop am not ready" and she's hot tempered, and when I try to force myself in, she stands up and leave. I will still call her and apologise, I do all these because I love her. Now her birthday is next 2weeks ( on 20th may) I have plans to propose to her, ve already bought the ring buh first I ve to taste what I wanna buy ( YES I must).
So I had to persuade her for sex, It took days duo, buh we finally had sex, it was the worst sex experience ever, it was hard cuz she was just running around and shading tears, shouting I finally went in, I didn't see any BLOOD on my di*k or on d bed instead I saw a white looking faty stuff or konjied liquid.

Plz u guys should tell me if it's normal ,cuz am confused, my di*k is big enough ,she shuld at least get small tear for v*gina and her inside pu**y was kinda big, was she lien to Me all diz days or what?
Menh I had to tell n asked her dah I didn't see blood ,jst saw a whitish stuff all over my di*k, she said it's virgin stuffs and she saw some drop as she was bathing ( felt she was lien)
Since than still now we had sex like 4tyms, still no blood grin, am still not enjoying it, she always tired ( 20 mins she don tire) and I can go for hours.

plz I need ur advice (was she lien or is it normal not to see blood after disflowering ) I jst wanna know, so lemme know my next plans.

Bros, blood or no blood you should be able to sense a virgin.
With her actions during sex, u should know if she's new into the game.
Moreover, girls hate the fact they not virgins anymore...so probably, before you, there might have Been a guy, who might have tried to force his way in, but she overcame him, even at that, with that light penetration and her not fully in agreement with him, she thinks she's a virgin.
A girl only believe they've been disvirgined when they in love with who did the act Because then they open there soul to you. Or they were raped.
So pay less attention about the blood, and focus on her character, how she act during the act.
Example, if she's great at riding you, then there is an issue,but if u still have to teach her, then you good to go.

Now to her been wide down there, it's all about the nature of her body. No matter how big you are down there, a woman private part can accept, it's elastic.

I've been with a virgin, I've been with non virgin.. Most times the girl with the whole sex experience were even tighter than the virgin girl after some days.
So the private part of a woman get as e be.
When she's really wet, it gets so wide.

Focus on her character guy.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by Skmoda360(m): 7:52am On Oct 14, 2019
Kingstel:
Mehn...some girls ehn!
A few female here deserve a gift for being honest.

Some girls would rather die than confess they were not virgins. undecided
How can a guy like the OP prove her wrong?

So, is there a way to test in the hospital how much activities have been done on the pussy?

Apart from blood stains and tightness, what else to watch out for? Will she enjoy it at the early stages or it will be causing her a little pain?
During 1st, 2nd and 3rd experience, she will be having pain and blood will definitely come out.....op has been scammed.
The blood that will come out during the first experience will be a bit more than 2nd and third experience......I'm talking from experience from my virgin ex gf....
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by khia: 8:04am On Oct 14, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

The smooth wooden handles of her skipping rope found its way in there -- Both handles.

grin grin grin
Re: Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered by NobleAngell(f): 9:22am On Oct 14, 2019
adeoladeola:

Ha! "faster faster" at second sex? Bros you have entered one Chance.
Lmao grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) / ‘Reduce Your Sex Rounds’ — Ghanaian Police Officer Advises Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.