Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex (47966 Views)

Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex / Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness / Man Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Wife’s Waywardness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by livinbygrace: 7:29pm On May 09, 2017
When a woman started complaining of too much sex from her man,definitely she is seeing someone else .Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by AngelicBeing: 7:30pm On May 09, 2017
Keneking:
Ms Ojo sef
Black Blue Beating sef
N5,000 feeding monthly allowance sef...

Is that amount for taking care of children in South West?
5000 Naira is too small to sustain a family, l will use that money to buy nkwobi, turkey laps, pepper soup, cat fish and a bottled water in a sitting tongue

1 Like

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 09, 2017
Yeye woman, complaining of too much sex , you better go and train your sef well
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by nnokwa042(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2017
Me can't just stay with my wife playing ludo game with out my ichaka standing up I no go lie I need it every time I want if the woman no gree oya woman hanlele go ur papa place angry
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by gabinogem(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2017
oludebby90:
When will men realise that we women have our limit....dz sex thing can get boring and very painful for us. She is getting old..sex of 14 years ago might not be that interesting and fun for her again after kids.
before child birth or after child birth? undecided
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 09, 2017
modern day marriage is a joke!
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by linearity: 7:33pm On May 09, 2017
bjt:
Too much sex for 14yrs and she is not use to it. There is/are more to the two of them ending the marriage

Elastic self get him own elastic limit before eh break, so is every person and we get our own different different elastic limits.
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Omoluabi16(m): 7:36pm On May 09, 2017
I think lack of communication is the cause here.
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Jokkarm2: 7:39pm On May 09, 2017
Woooomen, una problem too much , if you dint hear " my husband sterv me sex for ten years , you will hear he Bleep me from back always or he s man hood is small .

Too much complain and excuses just to be allowed to go and become olosho out side .

2 Likes

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Qyubee(m): 7:40pm On May 09, 2017
ijustdey:

http://punchng.com/wife-seeks-dissolution-of-14-year-marriage-over-excessive-sex/

Excuses! The man is broke can't provide 4 d fam. Woman prolly looks elsewhr to get upkeep, had to do with getting d*cks outside in xchange 4 cash. Man's ego gets battered and needs to exercise authority also needs to douse kongi...recipe 4 disaster!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by PDPGuy: 7:41pm On May 09, 2017
Yes, I agree that sex is a key part of marriage, but the husband shouldn't have been forceful when his wife indicated she wasn't in the mood or was tired. In some jurisdictions, he could be charged with spousal rape and/or domestic battery.

As to his claim that she dresses "indecently", that allegation is vague because what she considers decent may vary from his own definition of decent. Or was he expecting her to wear wrapper 24/7?
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 09, 2017
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by bid4rich(m): 7:43pm On May 09, 2017
If you go by the notion that its for other reason Hit LIKE
If you go by the notion that its because of too much sex, hit SHARE
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by hernandson(m): 7:46pm On May 09, 2017
Kai see people

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 09, 2017
Housewife complains of too much sexual demands from husband yet dresses indecently, to woo who?, outsiders?.

Why do I feel she is hiding her real motives?.

lefulefu get on the floor.
What do you think she is up to?.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by oodua1stson: 7:48pm On May 09, 2017
Nigerian judges are brain dead.

What's there to adjourn again? Both parties already agreed to go their separate ways

3 Likes

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by gloriana(f): 7:51pm On May 09, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Women complain too much nowadays. Why should wives refuse/deny their husband regular sex? Many women think men’s nature are similar to theirs. Don't get me wrong, before a man proposed to a woman, he definitely love's her but our testosterone (konji) needs affection also.

A man whose wife frequently denies him sex will first be hurt, then sad, then angry, then quiet. And most men will never tell their wives why they have become quiet and distant.
you guys always condemn women for denying their husbands sex. what about men who deny their wives sex? it's a man's world right? nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Charly68: 7:55pm On May 09, 2017
I think the honorable justices should tell the woman the bitter truth...she can't run away from her matrimonial responsibility..
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by ooshinibos: 7:58pm On May 09, 2017
coolestchris:
seriously before I marry a girl, she must know how to suffocate me with sex

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"
you need the love of Christ in your life
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by technicallyrich(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2017
No offense but a certain tribe always have these kind of marriage dissolution in that igando customary court.y
Anyway to me I think the woman is cheating,and the man should just let her go and replace her with a slay queen. afterall women are practically begging men for marriage now.

1 Like

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by yinkslinks(m): 8:01pm On May 09, 2017
Some lack sex while some have it in excess. This life isn't complete.
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Ballistical(m): 8:03pm On May 09, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Women complain too much nowadays. Why should wives refuse/deny their husband regular sex? Many women think men’s nature are similar to theirs. Don't get me wrong, before a man proposed to a woman, he definitely love's her but our testosterone (konji) needs affection also.

A man whose wife frequently denies him sex will first be hurt, then sad, then angry, then quiet. And most men will never tell their wives why they have become quiet and distant.
I am presently going thru this same issues,it ain't easy.
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by hardbody: 8:04pm On May 09, 2017
oodua1stson:
Nigerian judges are brain dead.

What's there to adjourn again? Both parties already agreed to go their separate ways

We are not trained to dissolve marriage immediately an application is brought for that purpose. A judge is obligated to ask couples to still seek opportunities for resolution. Notice the judge already admitted that the marriage has broken down already.

Meanwhile what is funny is the woman saying that she gets beaten up when she refuses yet the man still gets the fok, and i am wondering why not then just calmly collect the rod instead of collecting beating first. Some women though.
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by mokset123: 8:06pm On May 09, 2017
All these pay 5000 naira as up keep and feeding allowance by the court is unreasonable as inflation has reduced the purchasing power of the naira, hence I propose that a higher amount be given inline with current trends

1 Like

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by DollarAngel(m): 8:06pm On May 09, 2017
Most AFONJAS are not chivalrous, they don't know how to take care of women
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by BossKratos: 8:06pm On May 09, 2017
grin

NCAN family division roving commander patrolling with unit 7 and bringing landers the latest champions of kpekus report on this fine champions league evening!

Hmmmm! Foluke and busuyi ojo? Representing akure in ondo state?

Oh no....its the afonjiggedys this time! Over and out!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by supereagle(m): 8:07pm On May 09, 2017
When some women are looking for Jako man that will bleep them regularly.
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by enemyofprogress: 8:21pm On May 09, 2017
After 14 years? You never talk true, I'm sure the man no get money again. Foolish woman.

1 Like

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by enemyofprogress: 8:22pm On May 09, 2017
hardbody:

We are not trained to dissolve marriage immediately an application is brought for that purpose. A judge is obligated to ask couples to still seek opportunities for resolution. Notice the judge already admitted that the marriage has broken down already.

Meanwhile what is funny is the woman saying that she gets beaten up when she refuses yet the man still gets the fok, and i am wondering why not then just calmly collect the rod instead of collecting beating first. Some women though.
the beating stimulates her pussssy
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by livinbygrace: 8:30pm On May 09, 2017
gloriana:
you guys always condemn women for denying their husbands sex. what about men who deny their wives sex? it's a man's world right? nonsense!

Keep quiet,you spew trash all because you have access to computer.
Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by higgs: 8:35pm On May 09, 2017
All these stories should be a lesson for those spending fortunes on weddings.Don't spend all your money on one wedding, because some years down the line,You may need to do another one grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:36pm On May 09, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
Wife beater, eyan mayweather, husband alagbara, even if she's your wife, you have no right to forcefully have sex with her!
Aunty, ngbo? Why are you too dressing indecently? BTW, you've been receiving the same rod size for 14 years and you're just complaining.. #Yinmu.
Exactly, u don spoil cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Mothers, How Many Of You Still Do This? / Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.