Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness (32606 Views)

Court Dissolves 14-year Marriage Over Childlessness / Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery / Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by GistmoreNG: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
A Customary Court in Ile-Tuntun, Ibadan, on Tuesday, dissolved a 20-year-old marriage between Rofiat and Wasiu, over husband’s laziness.

Delivering judgment, Chief Henry Agbaje, the President of the court, held that any man who wants to earn respect and happiness in a marriage, must not be jobless.

He counselled spouses to learn from the story of Rofiat and Wasiu.

The arbitrator, therefore, dissolved the union in the interest of peaceful living and granted custody of the four children produced by the union to Rofiat.

Agbaje directed Wasiu to pay N8,000 as the children’s monthly feeding allowance in addition to being responsible for their education and other welfare.

Earlier, Rofiat told the court that she was no longer interested in continuing with her husband in their relationship because of his laziness and inability to take care of the family.

“I have never seen a lazy man like Wasiu before, even if there is work, my husband prefers to sleep and complain.

“In fact, people are beginning to accuse him of stealing in the neighbourhood.

“Wasiu is incapable of not only feeding us, but he also doesn’t send any of our four children to school.

“Wasiu’s relatives are aware of his laziness and they did all they could to help him, but he refused to change,” Rofiat said.

However, the respondent opposed the suit and instead prayed the court to beg his wife on his behalf.

“I promise that I will take care of Rofiat and the children from now on,” Wasiu pleaded.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/man-loses-20-year-marriage-over-laziness

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by blesskewe(f): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
No food for lazy men

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by consultancy: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
why begeth 4 children when you have no source of income to cater for them. if it's one you can comfortably handle, then have one and stop. gone are the days people brag with the number of children they have

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Lagbaja01(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lazy man that impregnated you 4 times.....it's obvious the man is not totally lazy cheesy grin

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Ikpongiton: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
if the man condition change tomorrow,the olosho will surely come back and beg

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by U1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ikpongiton:

Read what you posted. Did it make sense to you? If it does, you have a serious problem, except you didn't read everything up there.

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Thickvoice11: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
1Please help me
Recommend something for me

I have a bad, thick cacophonic and cracking voice
It's not been easy for me
Cnt speak outside cnt even talk among the peers sob!
Anytime I talk they will be like undecided who's that old man rattling over there it's really hindering everything about me... M
Am 18 years old

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by PureGoldh(m): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
Issoryt

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Onyekachi419(f): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
At list his penis is active
Lazy man indeed cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by salbis(m): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
Laziness is one big killer disease befalling a man.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by tosyne2much(m): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nothing wey person no go see for this Nairaland grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by mmadu4: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
Thickvoice11:
1Please help me

Anytime I talk they will be like undecided who's that old man rattling over there it's really hindering everything about me... M
Am 18 years old

Get out of here and go to health section

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by 9jayes: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Buhari youth

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Women are wonderful. Even if you’re poor if they love they’ll stick with you. But once you’re lazy...no. Your matter becomes a UN problem. Worldwide no human being can stand a lazy person

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by sotall(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
Over laziness abi grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by arck1: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
He become lazy when it stopped raining tongue..... 'cause if he was as this lazy you won't open leg and have 4kids with him.

Haba 4kids and he is lazy.... His pe**s employed him tongue

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
At least He didn't commit suicide
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by nurez305(m): 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by deltateam: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ikpongiton:

You are senseless. A man that avoids work is that one a man?..

A lazy man who cannot take care of his family and you are talking thrash.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by deltateam: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ikpongiton:

You are senseless. A man that avoids work is that one a man?..

A lazy man who cannot take care of his family and you are talking thrash?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by BrutusOj(m): 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
GistmoreNG:
A Customary Court in Ile-Tuntun, Ibadan, on Tuesday, dissolved a 20-year-old marriage between Rofiat and Wasiu, over husband’s laziness.

Delivering judgment, Chief Henry Agbaje, the President of the court, held that any man who wants to earn respect and happiness in a marriage, must not be jobless.

He counselled spouses to learn from the story of Rofiat and Wasiu.

The arbitrator, therefore, dissolved the union in the interest of peaceful living and granted custody of the four children produced by the union to Rofiat.

[b]Agbaje directed Wasiu to pay N8,000 [/b]as the children’s monthly feeding allowance in addition to being responsible for their education and other welfare.

Earlier, Rofiat told the court that she was no longer interested in continuing with her husband in their relationship because of his laziness and inability to take care of the family.

“I have never seen a lazy man like Wasiu before, even if there is work, my husband prefers to sleep and complain.

“In fact, people are beginning to accuse him of stealing in the neighbourhood.

“Wasiu is incapable of not only feeding us, but he also doesn’t send any of our four children to school.

“Wasiu’s relatives are aware of his laziness and they did all they could to help him, but he refused to change,” Rofiat said.

However, the respondent opposed the suit and instead prayed the court to beg his wife on his behalf.

“I promise that I will take care of Rofiat and the children from now on,” Wasiu pleaded.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/man-loses-20-year-marriage-over-laziness
Yet you dissolved their marriage. How can he pay school fees and feed them, yet you tagged him lazy in this Buhari govt?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Airtimex(m): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
Thickvoice11:
1Please help me

Am 18 years old

Chai...You don't need help, utilise your God given voice cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by sofiscatedmoron: 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
they are very lazy,, their highest hustle is "owo da"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by oloriLFC(f): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
Una still say make he pay 8k for upkeep and pay school fees too. How? Where he wan see am? Lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Flowdada(m): 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
Yoruba and Hausa ladies can be fertile for Africa
Probably she took postinor2 or contraceptives but her fertility rate fat like big show,
So My advice to men
If you don't have money to buy Pampers now and you want to bang
Use condom
Because you no be soft the bang bang

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Nigga44: 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
Na their trademark grin

Laziness and skull mining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Ddeeda: 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
How can you award N8000 for feeding 4 children in a month?! Nigerian law needs to do more to protect women and children. N8000 for what fa?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Tpresh(f): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
Who sees work and choose to sleep for crying out loud ? Different kind of news everyday.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) / My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / Are Opposite-sex Friendships Okay In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.