Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital (47969 Views)

Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Nigerian Couple Clash Over ‘side Chick’, Property (photos) / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etgq4ZGHExE

Africas richest man looks on in his sick bed in the hospital as his family fights over his properties. What a world.

See how everyone is busy laying claims on his investments and properties.

Men, please when they say stay in one place, make una dey hear word. The problem you people always create and leave behind is not good. Haba!

Family members of Ghanaian business tycoon, Asoma Banda, clash over his wealth as he battles for his life on his sick bed

A video of family members of a Ghanaian business tycoon, Asuma Banda, fighting over his wealth as he battles with his health on his sickbed has made the rounds on social media.

According to Ghanaian media, family members have accused the second wife of the business tycoon of preventing others to have access to him. The reports say the first wife and her children as well as other family members stormed the 37 Military hospital where he is receiving medical attention to forcefully eject him but this was resisted.

Trending videos online showed the family members exchanging words right in his hospital room as the business tycoon who looks frail stared at them.

In one of the videos, one of the sons of the business tycoon showed the frailed hands of the father and claimed one of his sons had been signing his documents and cheques claiming that their sick father who appears immobile is the one signing the cheques.

The ailing businessman is said to be the first man to own a ship in Ghana and also the first to own a plane in the country.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/family-members-of-ghanaian-business-tycoon-asoma-banda-clash-over-his-wealth-as-he-battles-for-his-life-on-his-sick-bed-video.html

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by FreshFarmAgro: 8:01am On Dec 19, 2022
What a fickle world !

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 19, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:
What a fickle world !

I'm telling you. It's so pathetic.

All they are after is his properties. Non is even praying for him not to die.

nlfpmod.

184 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Praying for him not to die? What if it was "God's will" like you all always say?

Are you trying to change god's will? Simple logic,innit?
Just saying, bud!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Ahmed0336(m): 8:07am On Dec 19, 2022
Na why e good to teach your kids how to make money and stand on their own instead of depending on you.

If I happen to find myself in this man's shoe, let these fools pray I don't recover.

I swear to God, I will donate 98% of my wealth to Charity, leaving them to kill themselves over the remaining 2%.

282 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 19, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Na why e good to teach your kids how to make money and stand on their own instead of depending on you.

If I happen to find myself in this man's shoe, let these fools pray I don't recover.

I swear to God, I will donate 98% of my wealth to Charity, leaving them to kill themselves over the remaining 2%.

LoL... You're badt grin

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by dnawah(m): 8:11am On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Africas richest man looks on in his sick bed in the hospital as his family fights over his properties. What a world.

See how everyone is busy laying claims on his investments and properties.

Men, please when they say stay in one place, make una dey hear word. The problem you people always create and leave behind is not good. Haba!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etgq4ZGHExE

greed and selfish people angry angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 19, 2022
Wagwanbrethren:

Praying for him not to die? What if it was "God's will" like you all always say?

Are you trying to change god's will? Simple logic,innit?
Just saying, bud!

Gods will how?
Somebody is Ill you say it's God's will. Where is it in the bible that it's God's will to be sick?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 19, 2022
dnawah:
greed and selfish people angry angry

Very greedy.

I remember when I lost my dad, chai!!! I wish there was something I could give to have him back. It was so devastating. And here these ones are busy arguing and shouting on a sick mans head. Na wa o.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Gods will how?
Somebody is Ill you say it's God's will. Where is it in the bible that it's God's will to be sick?
“I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create evil; I, the Lord, do all these things.” (Isaiah 45:7).

Nothing good or bad happens outside of the will of God. The devil initiates nothing. He only does what God permits. (Job 1:6-12).

If there was an omnipotent, omniscient god he would be responsible for everything that happens, everywhere. Right?
Like the Christians say "god knows better,he gives and he takes". Lol

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Axis313(m): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

nlfpmod.
Very true.
And na only him go account before his Creator how he accumulated those wealth,and get judged accordingly.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2022
Axis313:

Very true.
And na only him go account before his Creator how he accumulated those wealth,and get judged accordingly.

He even has sons outside. Hear them accusing that guy at the extreme that he's not the real son. Baba just dey look like vegetable. Na wa.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2022
Hmmmmmmm
This is appalling
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2022
nlfpmod.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Mercury12(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nawa o shocked

1 Like

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by ModCaller: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
Is Dangote not Africa's richest man again?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by blahc007: 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wagwanbrethren:

“I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create evil; I, the Lord, do all these things.” (Isaiah 45:7).

Nothing good or bad happens outside of the will of God. The devil initiates nothing. He only does what God permits. (Job 1:6-12).

If there was an omnipotent, omniscient god he would be responsible for everything that happens, everywhere. Right?
Like the Christians say "god knows better,he gives and he takes". Lol

With all due respect sir......I kindly put it to you that you know nothing about God.....I mean nothing....

And you ain't a Christ Believer, so Don't ask me questions.........

People wey no Sabi de form say Dem Sabi....lubbish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by TheTWM: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
Understood.
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by sofeo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Alright!
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by oluwaseyi0: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
j
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Pwettylinda(f): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Shameful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Ikennaford: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Lol I told you people, black man is useless, if you think we not, tell me the source of money of African billionaires and whitemans, let's debate this.... Every billionaire black man is from, bussines, church oil and gas and all, white men billionaires innovations,, we black men are useless including all nairalanders and my late dad, r. I. P dad you are included

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by LiveWithIt: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
Enjoy your life while alive.. A word is enough for the wise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by OGwales(m): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
The man has lived a wonderful and beautiful life. He is not going beyond with any of his so called properties. The fufus can keel themselves if dem like, ediots.

In 100 years to come, none of those fighting over the dying man's properties would themselves be alive.

Na who dey alive dey drink 5 alive.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
Terrible

"Those who want power are the ones who least deserve it"

- Elon Musk

Agbado emilokan touts take note

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by SultanOfPuna: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by wman(m): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
No shame.

1 Like

Re: Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital by FOOTSOLDIER1: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
please make your comments meaningful and as brief as possible and..

Remember not to type "am" instead of "I'm" or " I am"

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady's Lovely Pregnancy Announcement Goes Viral / Mothers, How Many Of You Still Do This? / So I Am Getting A Divorce... How Do I Adjust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.