Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) (53703 Views)

Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) / Father Of Man Murdered Over N7.4 Million Naijabet Winnings Begs Police (Photos) / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by technicallyrich(m): 7:19pm On May 09, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:
Tragic

I will be a ruthless female president

Check my signature
Good day ma,my name is Femi and I love you so. Much,you are so bueatiful,i will do anything to be with u,i can drive,be your gateman etc.
Anything you say is my command.i love you so much ma and I love hausa people generally,u people are the best in these world,i want to marry u and cook and wash your pant,i stay in ibadan madam and I will be waiting for your reply.i will do anything. To make you happy including been your slave.i love u so much.
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by PenisCaP: 7:23pm On May 09, 2017
etchenwafor:

I swear

U see dat my post was hidden and d idiot dat i quoted was how not hidden.
One day i will get hold of that fool called myndd44 and God help him that day?
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2017
Jackeeh:
Hmmmmmmm RIP. But with 3 boys, "his manhood lives on" !

ode
s'oro niyen?
It's better you keep your mouth shut!

Go get a brain or download one ...

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by slowice(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2017
kingzizzy:
Too much violence in Igbo land

Please umuebule is in rivers state Mr tribalist

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by etchenwafor: 7:33pm On May 09, 2017
PenisCaP:

U see dat my post was hidden and d idiot dat i quoted was how not hidden.
One day i will get hold of that fool called myndd44 and God help him that day?

leave them
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by hatchy(f): 7:37pm On May 09, 2017
kingzizzy:
You just deviate from the post to claim territory. Who told you that Umuebulu is in ibo land, didn't you read the post before spewing that trash?
That is how you want to govern this your Biafra by annexation of other people's land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by Unimaginable123: 7:44pm On May 09, 2017
kingzizzy:
igboland?
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by obindomanya(m): 7:47pm On May 09, 2017
kingzizzy:
you are very sTupid. is Rivers state igboland?

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:50pm On May 09, 2017
hatchy:
You just deviate from the post to claim territory. Who told you that Umuebulu is in ibo land, didn't you read the post before spewing that trash?
That is how you want to govern this your Biafra annexation of other people's land.
First and foremost, the guy you quoted is a certified Biafra and Igbo hater. Secondly, are Igbo people only in the south-east? Umuebulu is not an Igbo name right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by okomoyo1: 7:51pm On May 09, 2017
This is gruesome,brutal,wickedness of the highest.My sympathy to the innocent wife and children.
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by Jackeeh(m): 7:52pm On May 09, 2017
Bobbyjay001:

ode
s'oro niyen?
It's better you keep your mouth shut!

Go get a brain or download one ...

Like I care!
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by lonelydora: 7:54pm On May 09, 2017
kingzizzy:

Rivers is not Igbo land.
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by hatchy(f): 7:54pm On May 09, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
Blacks are violent subhumans.

I curse the black race.
I totally agree with you on this.
The black race exhibit some kind of animalistic tendencies unseen in other human race that makes me keep wondering that the white man is not wrong enslaving and dehumanizing him because of his crude ways.

Blacks hates each other,hack each other to death like no other race.
Rwanda,South Sudan,Fulani herdsmen, ritual killings,inter tribal and ethnic cleansing, cannibalism, just to mention a few of where and some kind of gruesome killings perpetrated by our very own brothers,kin men and country men out of little or no provocation or even issues that can be settled amicably.

The black race is cursed indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2017
It seems like we South-East people are beginning to disassociate ourselves with the Rivers Igbo. If they are wise they should retrace their steps. The comments from Yorubas here show that no matter your denial as far as you are Igbo in substance you are Igbo to them. Funny enough that is how other Nigeria's view them.
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by bukola08(m): 8:00pm On May 09, 2017
SlayerForever:
*Coughs* Na dem dem.
must you comment? F**l
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by Bridget95(f): 8:01pm On May 09, 2017
enimooko:
Two much violence in Niger Delta
Niger delta KO,Niger Benue ni

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by brenister10: 8:03pm On May 09, 2017
Rivers of blood
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by Bridget95(f): 8:03pm On May 09, 2017
obindomanya:
you are very sTupid. is Rivers state igboland?
it is Awusa land.

IRA nu
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by Bridget95(f): 8:05pm On May 09, 2017
slowice:

Please umuebule is in rivers state Mr tribalist
umuebule is an igbo word.

Awusa and Yoruba will always take rivers as igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by gammarays(m): 8:25pm On May 09, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:
Tragic

I will be a ruthless female president

Check my signature
fixed odd scammers
Why cant you sell your properties and bet the game since it is sure.
Rubbish
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by gammarays(m): 8:28pm On May 09, 2017
technicallyrich:

Good day ma,my name is Femi and I love you so. Much,you are so bueatiful,i will do anything to be with u,i can drive,be your gateman etc.
Anything you say is my command.i love you so much ma and I love hausa people generally,u people are the best in these world,i want to marry u and cook and wash your pant,i stay in ibadan madam and I will be waiting for your reply.i will do anything. To make you happy including been your slave.i love u so much.
Werey
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by Vindyk(m): 8:30pm On May 09, 2017
kingzizzy:
Now you know dey are igbo cos is crime not oil. Thought dey r south south
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2017
kingzizzy:
its their culture
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:09pm On May 09, 2017
bughari is a dullard tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by stanbesty: 9:47pm On May 09, 2017
kingzizzy:
your idiot no get part two
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by stanbesty: 9:48pm On May 09, 2017
kingzizzy:
your idiot no get part two

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by Amarabae(f): 9:48pm On May 09, 2017
Umuebule are part of Etche and Etches are Igbos.
if you are not from Rivers,keep quiet and learn.
the civil war propaganda can never last forever.
one of the biggest shrine of Amadioha is in Etche land.
If an okun man in kogi North central is yoruba,what about me an Amarachi an asa lady from Oyigbo Rivers SS? maybe hausa.
NIGERIA AN EVIL COUNTRY THAT WILL NEVER DEVELOP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by TeamSimple(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2017
And one idiot will still come here to tell me we Southerners are better of the northerners. Animals everywhere
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by martinz1: 10:13pm On May 09, 2017
Some part of rivers is igbo land and some ogoni ,ijaw and the rest, this country need full restructure to stop all these confusion,.All igbo speaking communities(south east and south south), should be joined together , and all yoruba speaking (south west and middle belt mostly part of Kwara and kogi ) also should be joined together
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by slowbreeze(f): 11:44pm On May 09, 2017
hatchy:
That is how you want to govern this your Biafra by annexation of other people's land.
The dude u quoted definitely ain't Igbo or Biafra.Rivers is SS.Which evrione knows.Pay no attention to d hater.Hes trying to instill hate and deviate dis topic to tribal war bw SS & SE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information / Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video / Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.