Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) (53704 Views)

Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) / Father Of Man Murdered Over N7.4 Million Naijabet Winnings Begs Police (Photos) / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by iukpe: 11:50pm On May 09, 2017
Is that a river of oil or water?
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by chi4ik(m): 12:34am On May 10, 2017
PrettyHausaGirl:
Tragic

I will be a ruthless female president

Check my signature
u are just a Damsel & your back side is also ruthless
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by enimooko: 1:30am On May 10, 2017
Bridget95:
Niger delta KO,Niger Benue ni
e pain am
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:46am On May 10, 2017
seriously

Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 9:31am On May 10, 2017
Abeg dont be ruthless. Besides, you are very beautiful
PrettyHausaGirl:
Tragic

I will be a ruthless female president

Check my signature
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by morghan: 10:54pm On May 10, 2017
Glory to God, fellow nairaland, this guy is a kingpin, he has committed so many crimes in umuebulu land, involving robbery, raping young girls, kidnapping, he's had to get, he deserves his death.those who knows him can testify abt him.
Re: Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 16, 2017
kingzizzy:

Yes, some of it.
keep dreaming son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information / Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video / Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.